What's new

Software Engineers Thread.

with what?

@p(-)0ENiX can help u here....

Sorry, web development isn't my specialty. Although, I did learn HTML back in school, but I haven't practiced it much since then. Programming sounds interesting too, & who knows I might give it a shot someday.

By the way, what's up with this forum? It's been quite slow recently even though I didn't get much time to visit today, but there have been a number of server errors even when responding to posts.

Web Developers help me please..!!!
I am currently learning web development. i have learnt, html, css, javascript and currently learning php (in final stages) and after that i will be learning AJAX. Now I have to ask that what are the top demanding languages apart from php in the market or freelancing ?? OR what language should i learn after php and AJAX ??? thanks in advance..!!!!

You might find the link below to be helpful.

15 Programming Skills Most Coveted By Employers

Based on the list you have provided compared to the list presented on that website, I think you have already covered many important web development languages.

Last edited by a moderator:
NERD ALERTT:mod:

I am impressed by all the members here, very extensive knowledge. On the other hand i have been trying to learn VBA for Excel for the past 2 weeks and i cannot understand a single word of it. But in my defence, i am a Finance Guy not a Programmer :P. Would appreciate any advice Master Programmers can give me in regards to learning VBA faster and much better.

Sorry, web development isn't my specialty. Although, I did learn HTML back in school, but I haven't practiced it much since then. Programming sounds interesting too, & who knows I might give it a shot someday.

By the way, what's up with this forum? It's been quite slow recently even though I didn't get much time to visit today, but there have been a number of server errors even when responding to posts.

You might find the link below to be helpful.

15 Programming Skills Most Coveted By Employers

Based on the list you have provided compared to the list presented on that website, I think you have already covered many important web development languages.

dun know:undecided: same prob here!

I am impressed by all the members here, very extensive knowledge. On the other hand i have been trying to learn VBA for Excel for the past 2 weeks and i cannot understand a single word of it. But in my defence, i am a Finance Guy not a Programmer :P. Would appreciate any advice Master Programmers can give me in regards to learning VBA faster and much better.
Do you know VB by any chance or do you understand objects? You have to know basic compiling and error debugging.
Now here is how you start, use record macro option. Record steps, learn it on google. Even if you understand nothing just carry on. Then go to VBA editor and look at code. It is simple to understand. Do small thing first for easy understanding and then build with smaller pieces. I can easily teach you but not on PDF.

Tip: Always try to find video tutorials, you can learn 10 times faster. :)

Here: FREE Videos & Tutorials on Excel VBA, Macros | Chandoo.org - Learn Microsoft Excel Online

Or just google it: https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...video+tutorial&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

5th Semester here..Programmed in C (Operating System Course) , C++ (General Programming Courses) , Java (Mobile Application Development) and Assembly (Computer Organization and Assembly Language).

Hi no problems just one advice. love what you are doing you will do really well in terms of career.... stay focused and practice lots. all the best :tup:

Plus, don't try to over do things and don't try to mess with too many things at once. Choose one thing at a time and don't quit it until you gain sufficient experience in it. I've seen lots of my juniors try to learn a lot of things in short time and then they end up as "Jack of all trades, master of none". If you are going to be a PHP developer, then PHP should be your strongest asset. All related frameworks will be easy to learn if your PHP foundation will be solid.
@danish falcon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom