What's new

So what exactly did Modi say on Rafale jet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It will take some time, before they overcome this humiliation of Feb 27.
Indian spin doctors have already declared it as victory.....G@$d hi to mari hai thori se abhi Phati to nahi vrdic med will heal it faster than anyone can imagine.

Indian spin doctors have already declared it as victory.....G@$d hi to mari hai thori se abhi Phati to nahi vrdic med will heal it faster than anyone can imagine.

Yes. They do. But, you can clearly discern that they don't believe it themselves, what they concoct and spin. In their hearts, they know that they have been thoroughly screwed.

Yes. They do. But, you can clearly discern that they don't believe it themselves, what they concoct and spin.
What they believe can really surprise you, you think very highly of Bhagats.

What they believe can really surprise you, you think very highly of Bhagats.

No. I don't think very highly of them. But, it is vividly apparent from their narratives, that they are internally aware of their utter humiliation; how so ever they may try to keep faces.

No. I don't think very highly of them. But, it is vividly apparent from their narratives, that they are internally aware of their utter humiliation; how so ever they may try to keep faces.
I think what they really believe is not that important, The important thing is what the propagate and how affectingly they do it. They repeat a lie so many times collectively that it becomes a reality for them and they listeners who do not know the facts fall into the trap.

Changing history books, names of places and much more.....every new generation grows up with new believes and different historical facts.

I think what they really believe is not that important, The important thing is what the propagate and how affectingly they do it. They repeat a lie so many times collectively that it becomes a reality for them and they listeners who do not know the facts fall into the trap.

Changing history books, names of places and much more.....every new generation grows up with new believes and different historical facts.

Yes. Here you are right. But this is, what it is. They are doing this thing, for centuries. We have to live with it and confront it, as far as possible. It is an essential and indispensable ingredient of their culture and civilization. Deception and subterfuge.

Yes. Here you are right. But this is, what it is. They are doing this thing, for centuries. We have to live with it and confront it, as far as possible. It is an essential and indispensable ingredient of their culture and civilization. Deception and subterfuge.

its so cloudy, hard to see the truth.

Yes. Clouds obstruct electromagnetic radiations as well as truth.
this is science mearay bhai, and Indians reached mars already and space force coming....

Electromagnetic waves can affect someones brain beyond repair.

So in the clip though Modi says " India missed the absence of Rafale (sic) , if we had Rafale jet with us , then perhaps Result would have been even better ."

Yes , as u can hear him say " To sayad Eshey bhi nateje kuch aur hota " in hindi , and if u see his hand gesture what he meant was if we had Rafale with us then perhaps Result would have been even better .

Don't lie. He never used word "better". Therefore, you are using conjecture, I say down right lie.
You only miss something, if there is a need for it. In war you miss something because absence of it would and could caused you damage or loss.
Actually Modi clearly said "Desh ka bhoot Nuqsan hoa hai".

So what damage is that which caused by absence of Rafale!! You should explain that part instead of lying.

This was the clip where Modi talked about Rafale jet .
So much has been made on this particular statement right on this place , i thought why not show you clip and you can hear yourself what modi exactly said about rafale jet and decide .

So in the clip though Modi says " India missed the absence of Rafale (sic) , if we had Rafale jet with us , then perhaps Result would have been even better ."

Yes , as u can hear him say " To sayad Eshey bhi nateje kuch aur hota " in hindi , and if u see his hand gesture what he meant was if we had Rafale with us then perhaps Result would have been even better .
gesture purh laytay hain!!

jay vedas ki!

this is science mearay bhai, and Indians reached mars already and space force coming....

Electromagnetic waves can affect someones brain beyond repair.

Also, their torn "Gaaf" needs electromagnetic radiation therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom