What's new

So PPP has no issue on Uniform

its no just politics, its DIRTY politics...BIBI is trying to save herself from RED WARRANTS...

The blame should be soley on Musharraf my friend, he is the one who made the alliance with Benzair Bhutto. After calling her and Nawaz the scum of Pakistan. Please dont give a clean chit just cuz you like him

Ah politicians. We hate them...and yet..we can't do without them. They're a necessary evil.

Guys, both India and Pak must learn to squeeze their politicians harder, if we're gonna get anything done in our countries.

The blame should be soley on Musharraf my friend, he is the one who made the alliance with Benzair Bhutto. After calling her and Nawaz the scum of Pakistan. Please dont give a clean chit just cuz you like him

And do you have any idea why Musharraf agreed? If he did.

Few families are ruling us. We know they are corrupt and traitors, but question remain. I never vote them, how they come in power...............???????????

And do you have any idea why Musharraf agreed? If he did.

Webby,

I want Musharraf to stay in power. Like it our not he played dirty politics, he did it with outser of Nawaz, and he did it here to save his hide. The problems with dictator's is, they have no escape route, when things go really rough. After talking about how bad Benzair and Nawaz for the country, when he himself has to now, talk for them. I gotta say sad state of affairs for him, and politics. But good news for Pakistan.

Few families are ruling us. We know they are corrupt and traitors, but question remain. I never vote them, how they come in power...............???????????

Its sheer stupidity on your part to think that Army is not corrupt.

From what I heard Pakistani vote based on their feudal alliance. therefore always the same candidate gets elected in most areas. The power just keeps on dilly dallying from one family to the other. Sad state.

Musharraf's not agreed to anything fancy. There are pre-conditions to her return one of which has always been that she is welcome to return and face the charges against her. She may be freed, she may goto jail.

With Judiciary, in all it's might, can Musharraf really just wash up the charges against her? The truth is, if the charges against her are not proven in court no one can have a valid argument about her being corrupt.

Musharraf is the President of Pakistan. It is his duty to talk to all political parties in the interest of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom