What's new

so India isn't a muslim country

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Are you really that thick??

Read this

According to Buddhist traditions, circa 500 BC Prince Gautama Siddhartha, wandering as an ascetic, reached the sylvan banks of Falgu River, near the city of Gaya. There he sat in meditation under a bodhi tree (Ficus religiosa). After three days and three nights of meditation, Siddharta claimed to have attained enlightenment and insight, and the answers that he had sought. He then spent seven weeks at seven different spots in the vicinity meditating and considering his experience. After seven weeks, he travelled to Sarnath, where he began teaching Buddhism.

Both Bodh gaya where he attained enlightenment and Sarnath where he started teaching Buddhism were part of India.. Try hard next time to troll..

i always thought India was islam... but from what i have been reading it seems like there is alot of
anti-islam/muslim sentiment within India..

is this true?

Look like your knoledge about india is too small..
its up to you sir how you see india...but as a people of india we see that india is a secular country and we believe in secularism where..APJ Abdul Kalam(Muslim),AK Anthony(Christian),VK Saraswat(Hindu) peacefully exist..
You can see more at Wikipedia(Religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Cheers..

india was just so happened to be the place where buddha was when he became enlightened. but he could have been anywhere for that to happen. like i said, india has nothing to do with buddism. stop trying to steal nepali's religion.

in fact, india hated buddism and banned it from the country. how many buddist are in india today? that's what i thought.

I dont understand how ppl can get so dumb...

If India hated buddhism, we would not have had Dalai Lama, the greatest of individuals the world has seen, living in India.

Buddhists can freely live, practice and propagate religion in India, which is more than i can say for China and Pakistan.

india was just so happened to be the place where buddha was when he became enlightened. but he could have been anywhere for that to happen. like i said, india has nothing to do with buddism. stop trying to steal nepali's religion.

in fact, india hated buddism and banned it from the country. how many buddist are in india today? that's what i thought.

You are joke to the word called IQ
Do you have any proof that buddhism was band in India.
For your information india is got roughly 1,129,866,154 practicing buddhist.

Don't troll get a life.

^^^

Are you really that thick??

Read this

Both Bodh gaya where he attained enlightenment and Sarnath where he started teaching Buddhism were part of India.. Try hard next time to troll..

india DID NOT EXIST back then. there was no such thing as india before the british united the many separates kingdoms into one. indians are a product of 1947-today, you guys have as much claim to buddism as the mongols do since their decadents ruled india many centuries ago. in fact, the british has even more claim to buddhism than you guys do since they owned your country 'india' up until only recently.

:wave:

If India was such an anti Muslim country then we wouldn't have had a Muslim President or a Muslim Vise President. Can any western country have a Muslim President or can Pakistan have a Hindu, or Christian President?

i always thought India was islam... but from what i have been reading it seems like there is alot of
anti-islam/muslim sentiment within India..

is this true?

American . . . . .:coffee:

india DID NOT EXIST back then. there was no such thing as india before the british united the many separates kingdoms into one. indians are a product of 1947-today, you guys have as much claim to buddism as the mongols do since their decadents ruled india many centuries ago. in fact, the british has even more claim to buddhism than you guys do since they owned your country 'india' only until recently.

Neither did Nepal you dumbas*! Gautam Buddha was born in the kingdom of Kapilavastu.

_42291024_nepal_kapilavastu_map203.gif

you always thought "india was islam"?
what is that supposed to mean? its like saying the Lamborghini gallardo is a jew

Neither did Nepal you dumbas*! Gautam Buddha was born in the kingdom of Kapilavastu.

_42291024_nepal_kapilavastu_map203.gif

nepal has the most claim on buddism since the guy was actually born there, 2nd would be the middle eastern conquerers who ruled india for like 700 years, then the decedents of the east asian mongols and then finally by the british. you indians have no claim.

india DID NOT EXIST back then. there was no such thing as india before the british united the many separates kingdoms into one. indians are a product of 1947-today, you guys have as much claim to buddism as the mongols do since their decadents ruled india many centuries ago. in fact, the british has even more claim to buddhism than you guys do since they owned your country 'india' up until only recently.

Do you want to talk about buddhism in India today.

nepal has the most claim on buddism since the guy was actually born there, 2nd would be the middle eastern conquerers who ruled india for like 700 years, then the decedents of the east asian mongols and then finally by the british. you indians have no claim.

:lol: Yes and Mongols and Japanese have more claim on China than Hans. Now off you go troll boy.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

you always thought "india was islam"?
what is that supposed to mean? its like saying the Lamborghini gallardo is a jew

He is a troll. No one can be that dumb.

:rofl::rofl: But how can Nepal claim it when Nepal itself didn't existed back then.

:lol: Yes and Mongols and Japanese have more claim on China than Hans. Now off you go troll boy.

I agree cent percent Mongols and Japanese actually owns them many of them have their genes too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom