What's new

So guys I feel like joining the Army

USA and majority of the armies kill their own people. Its just hidden not shown on news or anything, but hey lets not go off topic here!

I have many relatives in pak army i know who they kill and who they don't. :D

asim don't mind me saying this but i doubt you are meant to have a Career in the army . my guess is you like your comforts and hate to be out of your zone . if things don't match up you will quit . so look for other avenues mate.

it kind of struck me and said "My duty to fight for our freedom/religion"
Firstly, you said you want to fight for 'freedom'? What freedom? Is Pakistan an enslaved nation?

Second, make up your mind whether you want to fight for your religion or for Pakistan?

Now please don't give me that tired argument that fighting for religion is the same as fighting for Pakistan. It is not! Because you could fight for your religion even in Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim land. :azn:

Firstly, you said you want to fight for 'freedom'? What freedom? Is Pakistan an enslaved nation?

Second, make up your mind whether you want to fight for your religion or for Pakistan?

Now please don't give me that tired argument that fighting for religion is the same as fighting for Pakistan. It is not! Because you could fight for your religion even in Saudi Arabia or any other Muslim land. :azn:

Yep I can fight for my religion in Saudi but I can't get in their Army. It's very hard, only Pakistan is the chance.

Yep I can fight for my religion in Saudi but I can't get in their Army. It's very hard, only Pakistan is the chance.

Then in that case why not Somalia. Atleast few are doing there..:azn:

Then in that case why not Somalia. Atleast few are doing there..:azn:

You know when I say fight for "religion" I don't mean extremism OK? Somalia bullsh** kill random people look what is happening in the Middle East now with USA attacking all the time for no reasons just oh they got WMDs bullsh** that's the excuse USA always make. Somalis are fighting for bull nothing more than that. Plus we don't now the truth.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Anyway I will join the Army!

You know when I say fight for "religion" I don't mean extremism OK? Somalia bullsh** kill random people look what is happening in the Middle East now with USA attacking all the time for no reasons just oh they got WMDs bullsh** that's the excuse USA always make. Somalis are fighting for bull nothing more than that. Plus we don't now the truth.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Anyway I will join the Army!

Asim, this is how it is, If you know you can do it, then you will do it. There are many pricks out there who are probably going to let you down, seeing as it is, joining the army is in no way the same as fighting for freedom or fighting for Islam. Do not go by the words of pathetic idiots, judge the situation by yourself and hopefully it will all become very clear in the end.

'It is vital that when educating our children’s brains that we do not neglect to educate their hearts.

You are NOT military material.
Contacts and "sifarish" don't work in Army dude.
You will get a house (probably flat) in a very posh area but the construction would be too old and obsolete design :P
Training is very hard too! :D
One more thing, Pak. Army has got an IT department (SIGNALS).

Back
Top Bottom