What's new

So called closed ally VS 10 years old new friend (India Pakistan) - USA

You guys still did not understand my point...

Us and US weapon companies like Boieng, Lockheed "OFFERING" you weapons. From last 30 years these companies will never OFFER us. So my point is totally different.

I actually tried to avoid unnecessary confrontation and trolling by putting the same answer.

since your question was straightforward,

US dont trust pakistan.It only make use of pakistan.China has been named as a great copy cat in this 21st century while surpassing Russia in industrial espionage.And it happened to be that Sino-pak relation is stronger than US-Pak relationship.Any sensitive equipment in pakistan hands might lead to chinese arms.
the primary reason here is being unsecured,while the secondary is capable of spitting money.Pakistan needs US and its allied funds to fill its forex reserves and run some welfare schemes.Even the weapons its buys are subsidized.
as a No.1 business management rule, no vendor will opt for a buyer with less financial security.

If pakistan reaches the current economic state of India,US will certainly run to sell its weapons.

stealth bro there is no ally or friend or even brother sister nations.only there benifits and busniss today you bring economy of pakistan 1tn dollers all these will islamabad and offer us f-35 f-135 and f-420 man.why we simply don't understand this india has today money .

Good afternoon..Imran Sir..
btw u said it right !!

America is nobody's friend.. Their motives are purely based on "business" only. they have long term investment plans.

Right now they are playing a great game of deception like they always did during cold war era.

i wont be surprised if F-18wins MRCA and both the Lockheed and Boeing companies of US gains from supplying India and Pakistan from a carefully and cleverly manifested plan which is of gain to them.

Their biggest business is infact weapons market as other industries have serious competitors for example automobile, consumer electronics, manufacturing etc etc.

So political games keeps their businessmen happy and their country happy.

Well said imran bhai
Money talks- and it talks big-- very big
And thats reason 4 world to choose INDIA

Guys, you still don't understand and think of politics with heart. Every country has mutual interests. No one and I mean no one would give their goodies for free and expects either cash or in kind.

I don't want to offend my Pakistani friends here but I want to ask you one thing: Okay for the sake of discussion I believe your word that you have bought all your crucial weapon systems with your hard earned money. But theny why is it that your country is taking so much from US in the form of political pressure? Surely there has to be some inner reason that your public doesn't know isn't it?

Economy is the big name today. China is seen as a threat by USA and EU due to its tremendous rise and amazing economic capability and powerful military buildup which is why Western weapons are not offered. Otherwise Chinese today would be the most armed-to-teeth military with latest Western technology because of their purchasing capability.

The sole reason is development if not at China's scale but at least at some scale.

You guys still did not understand my point...

Us and US weapon companies like Boieng, Lockheed "OFFERING" you weapons. From last 30 years these companies will never OFFER us. So my point is totally different.

I think there are quite a few answers in your question...instead of pointing fingers at the US, while you calculated 30 years and the list of weapons, why didn't you "think" as to what Pakistan was doing with respect to their relations with the US?

Why is it the USA's fault all the time? Blame your own country for pursuing a relationship for 30 years and got nothing from it...

Its not fair when you only compare weapon systems...sure you did get a lot of aid during these years...but the result of those are no where to be seen..

stop whining ask USA to get out if you think they haven't given you enough...what is the saying...fool me once its ok fool me twice......

stealth bro there is no ally or friend or even brother sister nations.only there benifits and busniss today you bring economy of pakistan 1tn dollers all these will islamabad and offer us f-35 f-135 and f-420 man.why we simply don't understand this india has today money .
Imran Sahab, aap yeh to jaroor manoge ki, baat sirf peso ki nahin hei...

Indian is not the one who has approached US for any sort of things, some minor open door negotiations but nothing more....

1. We are not a NATO party.
2. We havent signed CTBT and NPT.
3. We tested nuclear weapons

But still the world is ok with us coz we dont post an agressive policy, which in turn threatens the soveriegnty of another nation. A kind of neutral country with stable economy. More like an oppertunitist policy.

Where Pakistan looked like at one point of time is in the same track but they lost it. and its no ones mistake actually

Money is just half the equation the other half is we are not white Christians or white Jews. Arabs have money but the U.S. government refuses to sell them F-35s.

Pakistan never did anything to the U.S. all we ever did was be their friend except for the fact that we were Muslim and brown and that was enough for the U.S. not to trust us.

Money is just half the equation the other half is we are not white Christians or white Jews. Arabs have money but the U.S. government refuses to sell them F-35s.

Pakistan never did anything to the U.S. all we ever did was be their friend except for the fact that we were Muslim and brown and that was enough for the U.S. not to trust us.
check the date of the post before you post.
cheerio and welcome to PDF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom