What's new

So called closed ally VS 10 years old new friend (India Pakistan) - USA

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
INDIA

10 Years of transparent Friendship (by Military-to-Miltary relations).

F18 SH/F16 (Advance)
Global Master C17
C130J
Patriot Missile system
Apache Longbow
Black Hawk (for Navy)
P8I

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

Maybe backdoor atleast in front India never did anything for USA.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAKISTAN

30 years of superduper Transparent Friendship and soo called "Ally". (by Military-to-Miltary relations).

18 F16s
Old F16 upgrade
500 Missiles
UAV (unarmed)
Mi (Russian Helicopter)
Cobra's

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

WOT, Soviet era, Conduct operations "On Demand" etc.

now take a look...

IMO Pakistan list atleast look like (with 30 years of soo called friendship).

Huge amount of F16s (in 30 years of friendship)
Supra Cobra's with healthy amount like (atleast 50-70 +) rest of other version
Chinook (because of double engine atleast have BlackHawk)
Some other advance version of Navy eqipments frigates etc unfortuntly... and fortuntly for others SUPER US relation with PAKISTAN.

The point is game not only depends on money ... game actualy depends on RELATIONSHIP's as well ...

@ Those who are always much happy on American relationship with Pakistan. Can you guys explain which kind of so called relation is this ? Remember in Indo-Pak conflict or even on Kashmir issue US never ever support Pakistan. Dont forget after 9/11 US so called BS WOT around 30,000 + include Military Army died. We spend $$$$$ on these BS WOT and in advance get ... NUTHING xpect "Do More".

Last edited:
In all honesty money talks!US-Pakistan relationship is more of a master-client relationship.Only Sino-Pak friendship can be compared with Indo-US or Indo-Soviet relationship but not Pak-US.In the long term, it is much better for us to build a sustained long term economic relation with US and other major powers such as EU and China.While we do buy some stuff here and there we can't afford everything from US!

Last edited:
INDIA

F18 SH/F16 (Advance)
Global Master C17
C130J
Patriot Missile system
Apache Longbow
Black Hawk (for Navy)
P8I

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

PAKISTAN

30 years of superduper Transparent Friendship and soo called "Ally". (by Military-to-Miltary relations).

18 F16s
Old F16 upgrade
500 Missiles
UAV (unarmed)
Mi (Russian Helicopter)
Cobra's

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

now take a look...

IMO Pakistan list atleast look like (with 30 years of soo called friendship).

Huge amount of F16s (in 30 years of friendhsip)
Supra Cobra's with healthy amount like (atleast 50-70 +) rest of other version
Chinook (because of double engine atleast have BlackHawk)
Some other advance version of Navy eqipments frigates etc unfortuntly... and fortuntly for others SUPER US relation with PAKISTAN.

The point is game not only depends on money ... game actualy depends on RELATIONSHIP's as well ...

@ Those who are always much happy on American relationship with Pakistan. Can you guys explain which kind of so called relation is this ?

and u thought about free meals & aid without strings ??? do u think US policy makers are fools to give all money & eqpt just for u to use against INDIA ? u're used & left--same will be the case with CHINA--every power does things in their own interest--The miles away American's don't care abt the poor Pakistan's plight--they used them for their advantage--now China is doing it to checkmate INDIA--and US is doing it towards CHINA thru India..its soo complex for u people to comprehend--

and u thought about free meals & aid without strings ??? do u think US policy makers are fools to give all money & eqpt just for u to use against INDIA ? u're used & left--same will be the case with CHINA--every power does things in their own interest--The miles away American's don't care abt the poor Pakistan's plight--they used them for their advantage--now China is doing it to checkmate INDIA--and US is doing it towards CHINA thru India..its soo complex for u people to comprehend--

before posting bullshits do some research.. Pakistan purchase F16 with its own money kid... lol @ your post

PS same applied on you guys as well US just enjOying your money lol @ last you will do WHAT US WANT! wanna see.. just hold on for few years ;)

What? pakistan's wot is a bs?...i thought pak just saved itself from more suicide bombers by liquidating those terrorists.it was as much as your war than america's because you fought for the safety of your home IN YOUR HOME.keep 'this we lost all this money for wot' bs some other place.you are the ultimate gainer for YOUR wot,and you dont expect the yankees spend their money to save your arse from YOUR terrorists,do you?

@stealth
gussa mat karo.......uski bato me ek had tak sachhai hai.....there's nothng free in this world........all relations r give n take...n every country put there interests above all......off course if india thinks that helping US with somethng will will profit us then we'll do it........but as of now india has superbly negotiated with them......same canot be said about pakistan..... :)

before posting bullshits do some research.. Pakistan purchase F16 with its own money kid... lol @ your post

PS same applied on you guys as well US just enjOying your money lol @ last you will do WHAT US WANT! wanna see.. just hold on for few years ;)

Its because of ur people's back stabbing at Kargil that has brought abt this situation--whether its relationship with Israel or Indian mil buying spree from US..but since India can afford it & can influence the sellers to its advantage--we don't accept weapons that cannot be used against XyZ..and just because we use their weapons doesn't mean that we allow them to bomb or dorne attack our own citizens.World now comes to INDIA--becoze its the future

INDIA

F18 SH/F16 (Advance)
Global Master C17
C130J
Patriot Missile system
Apache Longbow
Black Hawk (for Navy)
P8I

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

You forgot JAVELIN,INS-JALASWA, E-2D Hawkeye and NUKE Deal there..

What? pakistan's wot is a bs?...i thought pak just saved itself from more suicide bombers by liquidating those terrorists.it was as much as your war than america's because you fought for the safety of your home IN YOUR HOME.keep 'this we lost all this money for wot' bs some other place.you are the ultimate gainer for YOUR wot,and you dont expect the yankees spend their money to save your arse from YOUR terrorists,do you?

whatz more humiliating that killing the very boys who u've trained them hard--.what a waste of time & energy to cultivate these killing machines & ditch them under Uncle SAM's pressure ?

You forgot JAVELIN,INS-JALASWA, E-2D Hawkeye and NUKE Deal there..

the more responsible u are-the largest democracy with almost double digit growth--what prevents u from getting all the latest ?? I won't be surprised if US offers F22's-- whether INDIA has $$$ is another matter--

AMERICAN OBJECTIVES.

I think the on-demand operations should cease immediately and Pakistan withdraw from "American" war on Terror since they are not providing weaponry.

INDIA

F18 SH/F16 (Advance)
Global Master C17
C130J
Patriot Missile system
Apache Longbow
Black Hawk (for Navy)
P8I

......................so on

Let me put this straight.There are no friends or rivals in this international politics.Friends becomes neighbors and vice versa.IT as depends on how one utilises their own relationships with others and the changing geopolitical scenarios.No countries borders are standard.Same as their leadership minds and policies.

Today Indi-Russian relationship is thriving means, their alignment and their common goals and shared equations.Once any one of them disturbs the equation, the relationship wont be stable.Since India needs Russia and Russia does need India, its a win-win for both.

Same goes to Sino-pak relationship.their common enemy is India.
But do you expect china to continue its very same relationship once India-china solves their border and tibet related issues behind the closed rooms? I suspect.
these days,money talks.Once the border disputes are gone, the already strong trade relationship might push to a strategic relationship where China might see no use with being pakistan instead of India.

Same happened to US.It used pakistan when India is Anti-US and inclined towards soviets.It wasnt the case any more.Now that Indian richies got money,US is willing to do business with them.Indians invested $25 billion in the past 5 years in US and created 60,000 jobs.

I know,most of the times patriotism blinds us and makes the glass opaque,but we need to see the otherside breaking the glass.

Now India and US share some common policies such as terrorism and china(military might).Hence they are working together.
Tomorrow India and china might work together with hand in hands and counter US.No one knows.Reason? Its a mad mad world.Everyone looks after their own interests,but not others.They will dump others if they dont see any use.

You guys still did not understand my point...

Us and US weapon companies like Boieng, Lockheed "OFFERING" you weapons. From last 30 years these companies will never OFFER us. So my point is totally different.

stealth bro there is no ally or friend or even brother sister nations.only there benifits and busniss today you bring economy of pakistan 1tn dollers all these will islamabad and offer us f-35 f-135 and f-420 man.why we simply don't understand this india has today money .

Back
Top Bottom