What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

Punjab was name of state from Mughal times, that included present day KPK province, FATA, Pakistani Punjab and Indian Punjab. How would they call it Punjabi Empire, when it was already Punjab ? They had to give it a new name. Sikha Shahi, as we in South Waziristan know it.

Why is it called the Sikh Empire, wasn't it full of Muslim and Hindu commanders and noblemen? Isn't "Punjabi Empire" a better term?

Bro folks from AK, Potohar, Hazara married lots of Afghan girls through Walwar yet if anyone tries to elope with any they will have to face serious consequence,a driver in our village (he was from Kotli AK) eloped with an Afghan girl, the Afghans were out for his blood, if they would have got him, he would have regretted the day he was born. that i can say without a shadow of a doubt, since he worked for my uncle they almost got into a fist fight with me, as if any of it was my fault.Kudos
and likewise those who married Afghan girls later regretted it as their blond blue eyed Afghani bride ran away in the dark of the night with cash and gold and sometimes also with household items on a truck parked outside. :lol:

The Sikhs managed to get right upto Khyber agency and they did conquer Peshawar though you are correct Sikhs never occupied the FATA.

Sikhs never conquered Wazirstan though they did venture into tribal areas and were beaten back.
Jamrud fort was built by Hari singh and Sikh empire had control over FATA. Same as today the tribes could only do a relentless insurgency but could neither rule themselves and develop their area, nor let anyone else rule them , hence still in stone ages.

and likewise those who married Afghan girls later regretted it as their blond blue eyed Afghani bride ran away in the dark of the night with cash and gold and sometimes also with household items on a truck parked outside. :lol:
HEHEHEHEHEHE I know of such cases, from a neighbouring village, the husband went to Saudi , the wife from Bannu and her brothers came and took everything and I mean everything hehehehehe, he deserved it, he dumped his first wife because she allegedly could not have kids, lo and behold she got remarried and has them whilst he is on his third wife and still no cubs heheee

Why is it called the Sikh Empire, wasn't it full of Muslim and Hindu commanders and noblemen? Isn't "Punjabi Empire" a better term?
it was a Sikh empire as they held all the posts and prominent positions calling all the shots, whilst it did have mercenaries from the aforementioned communities.Kudos

Last edited:
HEHEHEHEHEHE I know of such cases, from a neighbouring village, the husband went to Saudi , the wife from Bannu and her brothers came and took everything and I mean everything hehehehehe, he deserved it, he dumped his first wife because she allegedly could not have kids, lo and behold she got remarried and has them whilst he is on his third wife and still no cubs heheee

it was a Sikh empire, whilst it did have mercenaries from the aforementioned communities.Kudos
True, most of them are the @Gullalai@ party. Purpose made honey traps for lonely rich older men.

amrud fort was built by Hari singh and Sikh empire had control over FATA. Same as today the tribes could only do a relentless insurgency but could neither rule themselves and develop their area, nor let anyone else rule them , hence still in stone ages.
Jamrud fort was indeed built by the Sikhs yet it guards against the tribals area, the Sikhs never really went beyond it, Kyber agency was the limit to their empire/kingdom.Kudos

did Pakistan have a non punjabi COAS?
Plenty.

True, most of them are the @Gullalai@ party. Purpose made honey traps for lonely rich older men.
They deserve it. BTW it is for folks with bad reputation who cannot find a local bride in their own biradri,,,,in some cases folks like mussali are trying to make their off spring fairer by procuring greek looking lasses from Chitral

Back
Top Bottom