What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

ham ko to local jaleebi mangta.
Waisey 4-5 saal pehly Islamabad ki Afghanis to hamarey middle class areas mein bhi kuch ziyada hi *ahem* thien :D
Aur waisey bhi i grew up around them to thori bohat burgar honay ka scene tha par hoyi nahi Allah ka shukar hy unki reputation intehayi kharab hy

Yeah... for some reason Afghan hate punjabis...
We love Afghan girls :lol: 5 years back when I visited my home there are two Afghan girls working as maids and my haram khoor cousin enjoying great time.

Waisey 4-5 saal pehly Islamabad ki Afghanis to hamarey middle class areas mein bhi kuch ziyada hi *ahem* thien :D
Aur waisey bhi i grew up around them to thori bohat burgar honay ka scene tha par hoyi nahi Allah ka shukar hy unki reputation intehayi kharab hy
Repo ka kiya karna hai, hire them as maids no need to pay for every rock on just paid them on month end not forget to pay over time charges :lol:
My cousin told them he is very rich so they go lala over me and I spend time like aik papi iss taraf aik papi uss taraf,

Mashallah. Jesy apki picture to masjido me lagi hay na. :lol:

lol.... my friend had afghan girl friend ... i know alot , what you trying to say.. Afghan were not people of reputation .

Fata was never conquered by sikhs and I'm sure nor Peshawar was conquered by sikhs.

that's the biggest bs I've ever heard. No fck in Afghanistan knows who Hairy singh nalwa was. That's a fairy tale spread by sikhs on the internet I never heard such a story. Every Afghan can differentiate between sikhs and punjabi Muslims. Guess what we don't hate sikhs
Yeah..thats why sikh still live in Waziristan , FATA and parts of Balochistan.
sikhs_pakistan_20090504.jpg

Charanjit-Singh-shop.jpg

And this a Pakistani FATA tribal Jirga which has local sikh members.
3E8CA7E1-0C6C-43B9-9AB8-07688820111F_w1023_r1_s.jpg

These are all remains of Sikh conquest of the region

Fata was never conquered by sikhs and I'm sure nor Peshawar was conquered by sikhs.
The Sikhs managed to get right upto Khyber agency and they did conquer Peshawar though you are correct Sikhs never occupied the FATA.

Yeah..thats why sikh still live in Waziristan , FATA and parts of Balochistan.
sikhs_pakistan_20090504.jpg

Charanjit-Singh-shop.jpg

And this a Pakistani FATA tribal Jirga which has local sikh members.
3E8CA7E1-0C6C-43B9-9AB8-07688820111F_w1023_r1_s.jpg

These are all remains of Sikh conquest of the region
Sikhs never conquered Wazirstan though they did venture into tribal areas and were beaten back.

that's the biggest bs I've ever heard. No fck in Afghanistan knows who Hairy singh nalwa was. That's a fairy tale spread by sikhs on the internet I never heard such a story. Every Afghan can differentiate between sikhs and punjabi Muslims. Guess what we don't hate sikhs
some of FATA not all of it, it was too difficult to hold, Peshawar yes, sikh ruled it for decades

So you think killing 6 million people is ok? These people whos video has been shared are not in Pakistan, they are being brain washed in Afghanistan. We need to counter them there. Also Pakistan did an amazing job helping them when they were in need, but we have not been able to promote all the good we have done. Its a simple case of marketing. You can wonderful things but if you don't showcase them you will not achieve the benefits that you deserve.

because time and again we prove that we did it for ourselves(well, rather a few politicians who are supported by educated class of this country did it for $$)
they love Iran who did allowed refuges but hate Pakistan, why its same reason

lol.... my friend had afghan girl friend ... i know alot , what you trying to say.. Afghan were not people of reputation .
Bro folks from AK, Potohar, Hazara married lots of Afghan girls through Walwar yet if anyone tries to elope with any they will have to face serious consequence,a driver in our village (he was from Kotli AK) eloped with an Afghan girl, the Afghans were out for his blood, if they would have got him, he would have regretted the day he was born. that i can say without a shadow of a doubt, since he worked for my uncle they almost got into a fist fight with me, as if any of it was my fault.Kudos

Bro folks from AK, Potohar, Hazara married lots of Afghan girls through Walwar yet if anyone tries to elope with any they will have to face serious consequence,a driver in our village (he was from Kotli AK) eloped with an Afghan girl, the Afghans were out for his blood, if they would have got him, he would have regretted the day he was born. that i can say without a shadow of a doubt, since he worked for my uncle they almost got into a fist fight with me, as if any of it was my fault.Kudos
You know G9 and satellite town RWP... the den of these refugee and lot of dirty business inside... but they are curse on Pakistani people (not all of them but major majority). One of my friend imported new machinery from Singapore, these m'fuker stole trucks on gun point and police was silent...lot of stories anyway..

You know G9 and satellite town RWP... the den of these refugee and lot of dirty business inside... but they are curse on Pakistani people (not all of them but major majority). One of my friend imported new machinery from Singapore, these m'fuker stole trucks on gun point and police was silent...lot of stories anyway..
The ones I know are ghairatmand,,,, but sure Afghans indulge in a lot of crime and have plenty of stories myself.Kudos

We had and still have terms of northern districts and southern districts. Northern districts including Peshawar remained under Sikh rule

Why is it called the Sikh Empire, wasn't it full of Muslim and Hindu commanders and noblemen? Isn't "Punjabi Empire" a better term?

Back
Top Bottom