What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

Perhaps Trump should answer, who is in charge of affairs on Afghan side!

With his sidekick inbred remedial Neanderthal Gen Abdul Razik :lol:, I wonder if these guys have ever been to war college or infantry school lol.
DIFjO-mXYAA9BZy.jpg
Last year 10 cadet from Afghan army at Kakul Academy on Pak govt expense .Don't know this year.

What is he saying in the video? Any Pashto speakers?
he is throwing in some Farsi as well but essentially he is saying that
"you will have a full support of all of our command, if Pakistan provokes us even a bit on the boarder, dont hesitate, we will bring destruction on them as we did we British, Russians, angreez and daal khor Punjabi. i am pretty busy these days so i wanted t come in and talk to you personally"

Are you sure u dont know the reason?
Its a grudge they keep from Sikh empire era ahwne Sarkar Khalsa whipped their rear ends and conquered all parts which are current day FATA and KPK from Durrani empire.
The sikh were essentially Punjabi and most were vegetarians and ate "Daal". Hence the Pushtoon taunt against Punjabis "Daal khor" .
The stupid Afghani and many Pakistani pushtoons let out that grudge against Muslim Punjabis of Pakistan who were Killed and plundered by Sikh Punjabis after Partition and were forced to leave present day Indian Punjab.
same reason , used to visit Bangladeshi forum, though they hate Pakistani and some special hate for Punjabis. May be there was time when PA had huge percentage from Punjab. Now the strategy is very much change, but still..Also think for minute why COAS wants full operation in Punjab against terrorism and facing too much opposition.

he also use the word islam,muslim?
i dont consider he could read quran.
their own people told the story of their army and police that they are the most corrupt and brutal persons and responsible for sexual abuse in the society.

can anybody tell me how many of their army generals family living in different part of pakistan.
well i dont use twitter but saw his post it clearly means he is inspired from non muslims and love to sleep with them
so let him hear this news that you will raised with jai hind on the day of judgement.

they are not the army of afghanistan the real army of afghanistan are taliban
it is the truth whatever may come so.
afghan army just the second DNA of indian army some of them like to have pakistan
while some to have indian ,jews

We need to reevaluate our aid to Afghoulistan.Kudos
I know its waste of time and resource . But academy like Kakul groom new officers very well . Its huge interaction spot and change of dialogue on international and regional issues. If PA change the mentality of 2 out 10 that would be huge success rate.

same reason , used to visit Bangladeshi forum, though they hate Pakistani and some special hate for Punjabis. May be there was time when PA had huge percentage from Punjab. Now the strategy is very much change, but still..Also think for minute why COAS wants full operation in Punjab against terrorism and facing too much opposition.
yeah, Pakistan's population is 51% Punjabi and all other ethnicity make the rest of the proportion . So for Punjabi haters they will find Punjabi in every field in large numbers.
I love the way you dodged the historic reference i gave and went back to your ulterior motive of inbuilt Punjabi hate. Pulling out Bangladesh refreence.
Tell you what, my uncle was killed by Mukti Bahini while they were shouting "Saala Poonzabi" when we are not Punjabi at all and he wqs only an electrical engineer working for wapda in Dhaka.
So stop legitimizing blind ignorant hate due to your own internal grudge against some ethnicity as someday it will bite you back.

I wouldn't take the enemy lightly here. These guys are being systematically brainwashed. That video is showing brainwashing in progress. What are we doing to counter this? At this time, we should be looking at buying out Afghan generals.

Secondly, I see this as an attempt to combine the natural resilience and hardiness of Afghans with American technology. This time when they attack, they will either have latest American weapons on their hand or will be backed by American firepower. You will not be fighting a rag tag group here.

The time to act is NOW to neutralize them inside Afghanistan otherwise we will need to waste ammo and precious lives at the border.

And there is every reason to believe that an Afghan assault will be paired with an Indian thrust. This is no laughing matter.
Thank God Allah The Almighty that Mr. Trump clearly mentioned Indian involvement otherwise traitorous ostriches would be arguing with me regarding the very possibility of Indian coordination.
True. Never underestimate the enemy! This should be shown to every Pakistani.

I always held pro Afghanistan views, mostly because my elders said we came from there and still have people there. But I just can't take these jokers seriously. Blaming Pakistan for supporting Taliban and causing all the destruction there is laughable, Taliban ruled Afghanistan,for what? 5-6 years? What were they before that and what have they achieved so far? Was it a Punjabi who rained down thousands of rockets in to Kabul and massacred thousands of civilians?

These guys should grow up and take some responsibility, just like I am critical of Pakistanis when they blame everything on outsiders, same way I laugh at these retards for blaming Pakistan for everything. Grow up.
Spoken like a true Pakistani!

The Afghans probably think very low of you and consider you to be "Punjabi Ghulaam".

yeah, Pakistan's population is 51% Punjabi and all other ethnicity make the rest of the proportion . So for Punjabi haters they will find Punjabi in every field in large numbers.
I love the way you dodged the historic reference i gave and went back to your ulterior motive of inbuilt Punjabi hate. Pulling out Bangladesh refreence.
Tell you what, my uncle was killed by Mukti Bahini while they were shouting "Saala Poonzabi" when we are not Punjabi at all and he wqs only an electrical engineer working for wapda in Dhaka.
So stop legitimizing blind ignorant hate due to your own internal grudge against some ethnicity as someday it will bite you back.
Need some research on this issue. Don't want to give any answer which i fail to back up with present and historic evidence.

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
MashAllah! I feel that one of the reasons Pakistan has such resilence is because she has the largest Pukhtoon population in the world.

MashAllah! I feel that one of the reasons Pakistan has such resilence is because she has the largest Pukhtoon population in the world.

I think you are confusing me with a Pashtun...

Back
Top Bottom