What's new

Snow Photos Of Pakistan

Murree 2012
6721236751_0d514134d1_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Murree 2011

Murree+Snow+falling+in+2011+07.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Murree 2011?
4220133296_f02936355e_z.jpg

I wish theres snowfall in whole of pakistan....everything in these fotos just luks so beautiful...:cheesy:

Every Province of Pakistan gets snowfall even occasionally Sindh also reported to have snowfall at hills above 5000 to 5500 ft above msl. A large parf of balochistan get Snowfall, there are six to seven places in Punjab which get snowfall. Even southern Punjab gets it. Azad Kashmir and Northern areas, Khyber Pakhtoonkhuwa i think no need to explain tehre are plenty of areas which got snowfall even some plain cities get snowfall regularly.

Every Province of Pakistan gets snowfall even occasionally Sindh also reported to have snowfall at hills above 5000 to 5500 ft above msl. A large parf of balochistan get Snowfall, there are six to seven places in Punjab which get snowfall. Even southern Punjab gets it. Azad Kashmir and Northern areas, Khyber Pakhtoonkhuwa i think no need to explain tehre are plenty of areas which got snowfall even some plain cities get snowfall regularly.

really??...well dint know that...but i dont think the southern parts (including baloch) gets regular snowfalls ryt??...AJK toh i know...they are on foothills of himalayas...watever....who cares...all i know the pics are damn beautiful...luking forward to visit pak at least once in my life wen it gets a lil more stable

Outstanding pic's loved them all a true heaven on earth forsure i can't wait to go to murre one day inshallah thankyou for breathe taking pic's GOD bless Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom