What's new

Snow Fall in Lahore

Man i miss my city :cry:...The best place to be in the whole world.....

Most Pakistanis in Lahore speak Punjabi and Urdu. How do you say Snow in Punjabi/Urdu = Baraf. How do you say Hail in Punjabi/Urdu = Baraf.

The important thing is that the most eastern tropical city of Pakistan located near the India -Pakistan International Border witnessed Baraf that transformed the entire city into a white winter wonderland, which was not seen anywhere in India's part of Punjab (even though Lahore is located so close to India's part of Punjab).

And Lahore looks beautiful covered in Baraf.

I am sure that people of Lahore are not arguing if its Hail or Snow, its a rare special treat for them.

"Most Pakistanis in Lahore speak Punjabi and Urdu. How do you say Snow in Punjabi/Urdu = Baraf. How do you say Hail in Punjabi/Urdu = Baraf."

See that's one of the things wrong with Urdu, it doesn't specify or distinguish things enough sometimes it's too vague. You provided a great example. I actually made a thread "opinions about Urdu" where I covered this topic.

Hail and Snow are two different things for them to share the same exact word in Urdu "baraf" hinders technical communication.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/91602-opinions-about-urdu.html

Go to that thread, if your open minded.

These guys are behaving like crazy!!! man,i am seeing pics of Lahore and people are moving in cut and half sleeves.Don't you know something called temperature check???Yesterday i saw this news from Freekin and immediately checked out the temperature,Lahore was 13 degree lol..Pleaseeeee stop calling it snow,if you do call it,tell me how can it snow in 13 degree cels.??Really amazing,you guys!!

And Omar,idiot!!Hail when and as reported fell very heavily in Lahore,scattered and powdered to seem to be ice and the hailstorm was so huge that it looked like snow.If it had been snow in Lahore,temperatures in Indian Punjab would have fallen amazingly,but nothing like that :hitwall: Snow doesn't fall in a split second.

These guys are behaving like crazy!!! man,i am seeing pics of Lahore and people are moving in cut and half sleeves.Don't you know something called temperature check???Yesterday i saw this news from Freekin and immediately checked out the temperature,Lahore was 13 degree lol..Pleaseeeee stop calling it snow,if you do call it,tell me how can it snow in 13 degree cels.??Really amazing,you guys!!

It can be snowing and be 13 degrees celsius. What you think its below 0 all the time when its snowing?

It can be snowing and be 13 degrees celsius. What you think its below 0 all the time when its snowing?
............13 degree and snowing...................
couldn't get funnier..

Winter whitewash
HAILSTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I am tired lol.
maximum temperature 19 and min.8.
HAVE YOU EVER EVER HEARD SNOWING IN THIS TEMPERATURE?????????(WELL YESTERDAY I CHECKED WHEN THEY SAID IT WAS SNOWING AND THE TEMP WAS 13 DEGREES)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give me a break!! Scientists!!

And Omar,idiot!!Hail when and as reported fell very heavily in Lahore,scattered and powdered to seem to be ice and the hailstorm was so huge that it looked like snow.If it had been snow in Lahore,temperatures in Indian Punjab would have fallen amazingly,but nothing like that :hitwall: Snow doesn't fall in a split second.

Here is the reality for you Punjabi Munda Bharati Idiot.

Lahore, Pakistan in February:
179895_157870694268605_110914475630894_302962_2044924_n.jpg

Delhi, India in February:
dirty-delhi-street.JPG

Now go back to your delhi slums while we Pakistanis talk about Baraf in Lahore, Pakistan.

OTH i saw videos and the sounds coming were damn noisy,snow doesn't fall with irritating sounds.

Here is the reality for you Punjabi Munda Bharati Idiot.

Lahore, Pakistan in February:
179895_157870694268605_110914475630894_302962_2044924_n.jpg

Delhi, India in February:
dirty-delhi-street.JPG

Now go back to your delhi slums while we Pakistanis talk about Baraf in Lahore, Pakistan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now i know your intelligence,i don't wanna post Pakistan's pictures :D :cry:
Now i regret that i was explaining the phenomena of snowing and hailstorms to you.
Damn!! HAHAH! Thanks for the laugh man!! :tup:

Alright guys it was a hail storm, people of Lahore had fun and enjoyed it, let's leave it at that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom