What's new

Snow Fall in Lahore

all it took was 2 minutes to cover all the road!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god

i am about to make a thread & here it is

friend from lahore said me

Last edited by a moderator:
A little snow and people are going crazy, sad people. At least show some control. I'm referring only to the people acting like hooligans at the sight and touch of 1 inch snowfall. Yes I understand it is uncommon for them, enjoy the snow but show control.

A little snow and people are going crazy, sad people. At least show some control. I'm referring to the people acting like hooligans at the sight and touch of 1 inch snowfall. Yes I understand it is uncommon for them, enjoy the snow but show control.

bhai aap zara lahore ke flight pakro aur waha ja ke sab ko sudhardo plzz

Nay,,, this is the begining of switching-of-poles that Mayan-calendar pointed to & was wrongly depicted as end-of-world theory...

Poles r going to switch,,,, soooooon. Hope u get the drift.

This is what interests me most the shifting of the Earth's polls. What it's impact will be. Also to suggest this snow fall is related to the upcoming poll shift is a bit premature at this point but I wouldn't rule it out.

Snow sucks balls. Only thing bad about NYC.

Every December to February most of the time everyone hibernates inside the house. You dont want snow...

Snow there wtf it has been raining in my city from past 2 days at this time the temp here is about 33-35 degrer c and it goes up to 44-45

As a Kashmiri I like a cold crisp climate, sure there are times where I enjoy and prefer warm weather. Now I live in US, so I've experienced cold temperatures and heavy snow fall to my enjoyment and sometimes to my inconvenience.

If I could move Pakistan to a different geographical location in the World I would move it North. Either Scandinavia region, or near Turkiye so Pakistan would then be blessed with a Mediterranean climate which has wonderful springs and summers and a cold crisp winter, an ideal balance. As of now I don't like Pakistan's climate, Northern areas & Kashmir being an exception. Summer in Pakistan can be barbarious. I'm glad at least Kashmir and Northern Pakistan is blessed with great climate and weather.

Anyways enjoy the snow fall people of Lahore.

Snow sucks balls. Only thing bad about NYC.

Every December to February most of the time everyone hibernates inside the house. You dont want snow...

I love snow, except driving in it. And the good thing about living in Manhattan is that you don't have to drive.

As a Kashmiri I like a cold crisp climate, sure there are times where I enjoy and prefer warm weather. Now I live in US, so I've experienced cold temperatures and heavy snow fall to my enjoyment and sometimes to my inconvenience.

If I could move Pakistan to a different geographical location in the World I would move it North. Either Scandinavia region, or near Turkiye so Pakistan would then be blessed with a Mediterranean climate which has wonderful springs and summers and a cold crisp winter, an ideal balance. As of now I don't like Pakistan's climate, Northern areas & Kashmir being an exception. Summer in Pakistan can be barbarious. I'm glad at least Kashmir and Northern Pakistan is blessed with great climate and weather.

I wouldn't change a thing about Pakistan. We have the complete package from balmy seasides in Karachi and desert in the middle to the original Shangri La up in Gilgit.

Anyways enjoy the snow fall people of Lahore.

The only thing about snow is that it's havoc for cities that are not prepared for it. I remember Dallas went crazy with accidents all over the place because Texans don't know how to drive in snow.

Oh man i miss lahore so badly i am literally like :cry:

Well you live in Karachi, you can drive to Lahore if you want. It'll be a really long drive but its not like you need a visa/passport/plane ticket to go to Lahore.

As for the videos, yes its Lahore. I think the first video was taken in Canal Road in Lahore which is always busy with traffic.

I think its the first time in decades that Lahore saw snowfall, it does snow in Islamabad and in Northern Punjab, but I didnt know it snowed in Central Punjab also. I guess Sindh is the only province of Pakistan that never sees any snowfall.

lol climate change!?!?!?!

Not climate change. You see snowfall almost every winter in Northern Punjab. Snowfall is very rare in Central Punjab though. Lahore is Central Punjab, still its Punjab province of Pakistan. Snowfall can be seen in every province of Pakistan except Sindh province.

Back
Top Bottom