What's new

Snake found in athlete’s room at CWG Village

May be the the snake thought it's better to fail in its mission and be in the CWG village than going back to its snake hill of a country.

Or may be he wanted to do a favour to India by stinging Kalmadi :P but i am afraid it will him instead of kalmadi. bari moti chamri ha uss ki

Or may be he wanted to do a favour to India by stinging Kalmadi :P but i am afraid it will him instead of kalmadi. bari moti chamri ha uss ki

That will be a self goal. Kalmadi is the No.1 ISI agent in India.

this is a big news if true....i would have rather quit and saved my life from this dangerous place where snkes are roaming around :P

well india is getting treatment of its own medicine what they are doing with pakistan now its time for india to get taste of it sports village is rubbish even bollywood sets are better than indian commonwealth games village

So whats so bad in it?

Delhi has witnessed very heavy rains in the past few months and the Yamuna river overflowed in addition to release of water by Haryana into Yamuna,thats the reason why some snakes got carried away in the water,is this an issue of mismanagement?
NO
Btw,its good management that even in incessant rains,we didn't have any massive flood,as in Pakistan.
;)

yes but why at a time when CWG is near snake,bridges fall,maintannace,cleaniness etc all at same time why

Back
Top Bottom