What's new

Snake found in athlete’s room at CWG Village

In commonwealth games,we see snakes coming out,eager to know what will come out in 2011 world cup :lol:.hope india's situation will not be like this for wc 2011.

In commonwealth games,we see snakes coming out,eager to know what will come out in 2011 world cup :lol:.hope india's situation will not be like this for wc 2011.

i think in cwg we are having 10000 athletes and in world cup,their count will be less than 150.so rest u can think.:wave::wave::wave:

ok sir then wait n watch till 13 oct.i am not asking u to watch till world cup.

But still i think CWG will not go flop,i think they gonna handle the situation.but the problem is what if second snake comes out before 13th oct.

But still i think CWG will not go flop,i think they gonna handle the situation.but the problem is what if second snake comes out before 13th oct.

then it will be isi hand.i think u shud be happy now.:pakistan::pakistan:

Then that would be due to figure 13

India has come up with an inovative local solution to the snake problem and guarentees the saftey of the athletes.

MongooseLedeInvasiveSpecies_500x375_470-de.jpg

Sadly now ariving teams are complaining about the Mongoose problem in the village.

Snake found in atheletes room. Kalmadi says he instructed the valets to entertain the guests with tea and snakes.

Back
Top Bottom