What's new

SMS Thread!!

Lolzz... hey both of you it is not because of the 'lower threshold' or that i m arain, it's just coz this discussion just don't match with the purpose of the thread.

We agreed that anybody can post jokes on any caste and creed and that's very Ok, but discussing castes specifically on the thread is not OK:)

BTW i opened the thread and i'll ban you if you didn't listen to me:pop::D

And hey Raheel1 jigar i am not Arain!

But Moghals are in thick soup from now on!!:P

lol, point taken sir....but I wont spare moghals:enjoy:

kidding.I agree with you enigma. But there's one thing that you must know.I dont believe in caste system either. But jokes attributed to each caste are so funny ,just can't resist.Also we cannot quit being proud of whatever we are and the vanity we have for being moguls, butt , jutt, arain;) and all others.

Sardar :
I Love You Da Ki Mtlab
Honda Ae .. ?

Girl :
Main Tum Se Pyar
Krti Hoon ... !!!

Sardar :
Aaj Ka Di Kuriya'n Tey
Barii Besharam Ne 1 Gal
Da Matlb Ki Puchya
Free Ho jandiyan ne..

Sardar g In a Plane
Feels Vomiting & ask 4 a
Vomit Bag, Air Hostess
Gives Him The Bag After
Few Minutes When She
Comes Back Evry1 Was
Vomiting Except Sardar g
She Was Surprisd & Askd
"Sardar g In Sab ko Kia Hua?"
Sardar g: "Me Ulti Kiti Ena Lokan
Nu Buri Lagi Te Me Wapis Pee Gya ... "

agar koi sardar is thread per agaya...to khud kushi ker le ga..

lol.

no raheel brother them poor soul are so use to it, they do get annoyed by these jokes thought they might project that they dont take them seriously lol but what the hack , its just in good mood not inteded to hurt their feeling, so rock on mate.

Three Chinese brothers, Bu, Chu, and Fu, want to illegally live in America. The brothers decide to change their names to seem American. Bu changes his name to Buck. Chu changes his name to Chuck. And Fu got sent back to China.

no raheel brother them poor soul are so use to it, they do get annoyed by these jokes thought they might project that they dont take them seriously lol but what the hack , its just in good mood not inteded to hurt their feeling, so rock on mate.

I know quite a few of them..who get annoyed (non-sardars)..lol

anyways, I agree..these are just for fun....shouldnt take it seriously....
God speed (ahmeddsid) lol...;)

lol, kiski? enigma? or arains?? lol...

btw u never posted an sms..lol

I dont get sms'
I'm not in touch with anybody.deliberately.realms of solitude I call it.

No.not a philosopher.someone who got used to something she always wanted to get rid of.and now I love it.

alrite..thread thora serious ho raha hai.....mere pas tu sms bhi khatam hogaye hain..lol

But I do come outta my shell once in a blue moon to....lol...irritate..ab main nahi bataon gi.enigma phir maarega.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom