What's new

Smriti Irani warns Pak,says India a tolerant nation but confident enough to have a surgical strike

Mankind across cultures have a history of incest across progressively further separated degrees of relatives.

When tribes were still small. And wealth had to be protected. And not shared.

There is nothing in the Zend Avesta that allows marriage between siblings.

Cousin marriage is something the Muslims took from Zoroastrianism.

Among a lot else.

Which is ironic when you consider that blood means nothing for you guys.

Cheers, Doc

Blood isn't the issue, neither is the fact that I consider it disgusting.

The issue is defects. They are approximately 10-20% among those whose parents are siblings, that's far too high.

The 'tribes were small' argument doesn't work, this is a very inefficient way to reproduce, with a risk factor far too high.

Cousin marriages don't even compare, the risk rate for cousin couples is roughly 4-6%, that's much smaller.

Cousin marriages were not taken from Zoroastrianism, they have been common place throughout humanity up until the 19th century, which is when they started dying out.

Even if Zoroastrianism doesn't condone it, it doesn't seem to condemn the practice either, which in and of itself is a huge problem.

@Suriya @rahul_ad Promised to show real actual footage of the surgical strikes since last month. I have been waiting since.
Lol here Pakistan invited media right away in the areas where India claimed to carry out surgical strikes...whereas India didn't even provide a shred of evidence...
...and what do they choose...they choose to believe the mere words with no proof over hard documented evidence. Then they have the audacity to say that Pakistanis fall for the propaganda by their military and what not :cheesy:

Mankind across cultures have a history of incest across progressively further separated degrees of relatives.

When tribes were still small. And wealth had to be protected. And not shared.

There is nothing in the Zend Avesta that allows marriage between siblings.

Cousin marriage is something the Muslims took from Zoroastrianism.

Among a lot else.

Which is ironic when you consider that blood means nothing for you guys.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Even today, the Christians and the Muslims are close allies.

I mean the original Muslims. The Arabs.

Mark my words on PDF today.

Eventually the true colours of the war shall emerge.

Where the new Abrahamic allies, the Christians and the Muslims, will join forces against the peoples of the old faiths.

The Persians. The Jews. The Hindus. And the Chinese.
Judaism is also an Abrahamic religion. Also most Persians today are Muslims...very few would be from non Abrahamic religions.

Blood isn't the issue, neither is the fact that I consider it disgusting.

The issue is defects. They are approximately 10-20% among those whose parents are siblings, that's far too high.

The 'tribes were small' argument doesn't work, this is a very inefficient way to reproduce, with a risk factor far too high.

Cousin marriages don't even compare, the risk rate for cousin couples is roughly 4-6%, that's much smaller.

Cousin marriages were not taken from Zoroastrianism, they have been common place throughout humanity up until the 19th century, which is when they started dying out.

Even if Zoroastrianism doesn't condone it, it doesn't seem to condemn the practice either, which in and of itself is a huge problem.

Sibling marriage is more Greek and Roman than Persian.

I'm.not saying the Persians did not do it.

Only neither were they the first nor the most active on that score.

You may find it disgusting today.

It was fairly accepted 2 to 3000 years ago.

Cheers, Doc

Lol here Pakistan invited media right away in the areas where India claimed to carry out surgical strikes...whereas India didn't even provide a shred of evidence...
...and what do they choose...they choose to believe the mere words with no proof over hard documented evidence. Then they have the audacity to say that Pakistanis fall for the propaganda by their military and what not :cheesy:

Judaism is also an Abrahamic religion. Also most Persians today are Muslims...very few would be from non Abrahamic religions.

All Persians are Zoroastrian.

So they call Ahura Mazda Allah now.

Doesn't change who they are. Or where they come from. Or who they will always be.

The Mazdayasni Zathost.

Cheers, Doc

Sibling marriage is more Greek and Roman than Persian.

I'm.not saying the Persians did not do it.

Only neither were they the first nor the most active on that score.

You may find it disgusting today.

It was fairly accepted 2 to 3000 years ago.

Cheers, Doc

I know, but that doesn't change the fact that it's harmful.

Another daily warning from the nation with the worlds largest inferiority complex

All Persians are Zoroastrian.

So they call Ahura Mazda Allah now.

Doesn't change who they are. Or where they come from. Or who they will always be.

The Mazdayasni Zathost.

Cheers, Doc
No they are not...nor do they call Ahura Mazda Allah. I'm not sure if u r being serious bcuz tbh that's just plain dumb. Zoroastrianism was widely popular in Persia before Islam took hold and it is an entirely different religion.

Going by ur reasoning Arabs then must also be Pagans(they had various polytheistic religions with overlapping/same/or similar gods), Europeans must also be various kinds of pagans(religions they had prior to Christianity like Greek gods, Roman gods, Norse gods, Celtic gods, etc), and that same would apply to other parts of the world.

But sadly the reality is quite different. One chooses their religion...and the religion that their forefathers may have had is irrelevant. Arabs/Persians/most of North Africa)/and a whole lot of others are Muslims, Europe/Australia/North and South America are predominantly Christians...this is the reality...no matter how u see whatever group differently has no bearing on it.

No they are not...nor do they call Ahura Mazda Allah. I'm not sure if u r being serious bcuz tbh that's just plain dumb. Zoroastrianism was widely popular in Persia before Islam took hold and it is an entirely different religion.

Going by ur reasoning Arabs then must also be Pagans(they had various polytheistic religions with overlapping/same/or similar gods), Europeans must also be various kinds of pagans(religions they had prior to Christianity like Greek gods, Roman gods, Norse gods, Celtic gods, etc), and that same would apply to other parts of the world.

But sadly the reality is quite different. One chooses their religion...and the religion that their forefathers may have had is irrelevant. Arabs/Persians/most of North Africa)/and a whole lot of others are Muslims, Europe/Australia/North and South America are predominantly Christians...this is the reality...no matter how u see whatever group differently has no bearing on it.

Did you choose to be a Muslim?

Or were you born into a Muslim family?

Cheers, Doc

I hope one of her proud of surgical strike countrymen doenst try raping her.

Did you choose to be a Muslim?

Or were you born into a Muslim family?

Cheers, Doc
I was born into a Muslim family but I have actually studied the religion enough to know the meaning behind what I'm doing, why I'm doing it...

I have looked into Christianity(Catholicism to be exact) and Buddhism(Mahayana Buddhism to be exact)...and to a lesser extent Greek mythology...these r some of the things I came across at various points in my academic journey. Living here in US I've even come across some atheists and agnostics and have heard their points of views in the various discussions I've had with them over the topic of God and religions.

In conclusion, I'm not Muslim just bcuz that's the path I found my family to be on...I may have been like that when I was a kid and didn't give these things much thought. But that is not the case now...now I am Muslim bcuz I want to be and bcuz Islam makes the most sense to me while other religions do not.

Her Dramas are enough torture to kill people here in Pakistan

I was born into a Muslim family but I have actually studied the religion enough to know the meaning behind what I'm doing, why I'm doing it...

I have looked into Christianity(Catholicism to be exact) and Buddhism(Mahayana Buddhism to be exact)...and to a lesser extent Greek mythology...these r some of the things I came across at various points in my academic journey. Living here in US I've even come across some atheists and agnostics and have heard their points of views in the various discussions I've had with them over the topic of God and religions.

In conclusion, I'm not Muslim just bcuz that's the path I found my family to be on...I may have been like that when I was a kid and didn't give these things much thought. But that is not the case now...now I am Muslim bcuz I want to be and bcuz Islam makes the most sense to me while other religions do not.

That's great.

But you are only a man.

You are not God.

Whether you chose or not. Whether you left or not. Whether you believe or not
These are all immaterial. Because it does not change God in any way.

Nor does it change His plan for humanity.

God did not give your people His message.

Man did.

That to any follower of an older faith. Be it monotheist Zoroastrianism or later Judaism, or polytheistic Hinduism, is simply not the same thing.

To us it is political. A tryst of history and circumstance. Of war and man on man.

Not divine.

This is how organic faiths work and think.

I agree that this is designed to be different for Christianity and Islam, who proselytize.

Did you know (as a side bar) that the word proselytize is Hebrew in origin?

Do you know why .....

Cheers, Doc

That's great.

But you are only a man.

You are not God.

Whether you chose or not. Whether you left or not. Whether you believe or not
These are all immaterial. Because it does not change God in any way.

Nor does it change His plan for humanity.

God did not give your people His message.

Man did.

That to any follower of an older faith. Be it monotheist Zoroastrianism or later Judaism, or polytheistic Hinduism, is simply not the same thing.

To us it is political. A tryst of history and circumstance. Of war and man on man.

Not divine.

This is how organic faiths work and think.

I agree that this is designed to be different for Christianity and Islam, who proselytize.

Did you know (as a side bar) that the word proselytize is Hebrew in origin?

Do you know why .....

Cheers, Doc
U r free to believe what u wish to believe. But in Judaism/Christianity/Islam it is indeed God that sent humanity his message through his many messengers...and in Islam we don't believe that he only sent my ppl or my tribe/clan/etc. his message but he sent it to all. Some chose to listen while others did not. Yes it is true that me being a Muslim or not doesn't effect God in any way but I'm Muslim for my own sake bcuz I believe that's the correct path. Anyways the argument started bcuz u stated Judaism was not an Abrahamic religion and Persians were Zoroastrians...u r now going on a tangent. Let's come back to that

Who cares about surgical strike? How about some love and care. Cant find peace through guns and missiles.
maxresdefault.jpg

U r free to believe what u wish to believe. But in Judaism/Christianity/Islam it is indeed God that sent humanity his message through his many messengers...and in Islam we don't believe that he only sent my ppl or my tribe/clan/etc. his message but he sent it to all. Some chose to listen while others did not. Yes it is true that me being a Muslim or not doesn't effect God in any way but I'm Muslim for my own sake bcuz I believe that's the correct path. Anyways the argument started bcuz u stated Judaism was not an Abrahamic religion and Persians were Zoroastrians...u r now going on a tangent. Let's come back to that

I never said Judaism is not Abrahamic. Abraham was a Jew. As Jesus after him was.

And yes, ALL Persians are Zoroastrian. Its what was deemed by Ahura Mazda. Through our Prophet Zarathustra. And it's not something that is a thousand or more years old. It is something that goes back to the begining of recorded history.

Cheers, Doc

I never said Judaism is not Abrahamic. Abraham was a Jew. As Jesus after him was.
Already contradicting urself? Let me remind u of what exactly u stated...see below
Where the new Abrahamic allies, the Christians and the Muslims, will join forces against the peoples of the old faiths.

The Persians. The Jews. The Hindus. And the Chinese.
U see how u excluded them from the Abrahamic religions u mentioned(Christianity and Islam) and included it in the polytheistic "old faiths"?

And yes, ALL Persians are Zoroastrian. Its what was deemed by Ahura Mazda. Through our Prophet Zarathustra. And it's not something that is a thousand or more years old. It is something that goes back to the begining of recorded history.

Cheers, Doc
Nothing but a delusion for a better sleep at night perhaps? It is not up to u to decide what the Persians are or are not. Each and everyone has chosen for themselves and it happens to be that the majority chose Islam. You can google it and find the data(historic and present) from a thousand different sources and all of them will tell u that Persians are predominantly Muslims.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom