What's new

Smriti Irani warns Pak,says India a tolerant nation but confident enough to have a surgical strike

Already contradicting urself? Let me remind u of what exactly u stated...see below

U see how u excluded them from the Abrahamic religions u mentioned(Christianity and Islam) and included it in the polytheistic "old faiths"?

Nothing but a delusion for a better sleep at night perhaps? It is not up to u to decide what the Persians are or are not. Each and everyone has chosen for themselves and it happens to be that the majority chose Islam. You can google it and find the data(historic and present) from a thousand different sources and all of them will tell u that Persians are predominantly Muslims.

Sigh.

I cannot teach English buddy. What I've written is very clear.

What precludes an "old faith" from being Abrahamic?

Where does it say that all old faiths are polytheistic?

And what precludes old faiths, both monotheistic and polytheistic, from coming together to fight newer faiths, in a pushback to the inorganic soul harvest they push for around the world?

And Zoroastrianism is the world's most ancient monotheistic faith.

The first.

The original.

All others later were cloned copies more or less. Some more than less.

Only region and tribe and ethnicity and future and time congruent "unique" features separating one from the other.

As the Semites went from century to century, millennium to millennium, still not getting the message. One two three times.

And counting ....

Will Mahdi be the fourth?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Sigh.

I cannot teach engEngl buddy. What I've written is very clear.

What precludes an "old faith" from being Abrahamic?

Where does it say that all old faiths are polytheistic?

And what precludes old faiths, both monotheistic and polytheistic, from coming together to fight newer faiths, in a pushback to the inorganic soul harvest they push for around the world?

And Zoroastrianism is the world's most ancient monotheistic faith.

The first.

The original.

All others later were cloned copies more or less. Some more than less.

Only region and tribe and ethnicity and future and time congruent "unique" features separating one from the other.

As the Semites went from century to century, milleniuum to millennium, still not getting the message. One two three times.

And counting ....

Will Mahdi be the fourth?

Cheers, Doc
And again u go on tangents...anyways let's just agree to disagree. To quote an ayat from the Quran "for you is your religion, and for me is my religion"

@Suriya @rahul_ad Promised to show real actual footage of the surgical strikes since last month. I have been waiting since.
Indian government and armed forces failed to pull out any footage and you expect these jokers to have it on PDF.

Every Indian deep inside their heart knows these were fake strikes because they know the BJP government would miss no chance to show footage if they had it to boost about their time in Government.

Lol here Pakistan invited media right away in the areas where India claimed to carry out surgical strikes...whereas India didn't even provide a shred of evidence...
...and what do they choose...they choose to believe the mere words with no proof over hard documented evidence. Then they have the audacity to say that Pakistanis fall for the propaganda by their military and what not :cheesy:

Judaism is also an Abrahamic religion. Also most Persians today are Muslims...very few would be from non Abrahamic religions.
I know right!

Indian government and armed forces failed to pull out any footage and you expect these jokers to have it on PDF.

Every Indian deep inside their heart knows these were fake strikes because they know the BJP government would miss no chance to show footage if they had it to boost about their time in Government.
Bro I am toying with them.I know they don't have it because it doesn't exist.

Get ready world... more imaginary "Sir G Kal" strikes coming up...

Seems like this is the only entertainment for delusional bollywood masala loving Indians. :lol:

BTW when is "peace loving" ( :rofl: ) India going to stop her support for cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood?

LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP etc etc.
Pak bhaiyon ke dard mitane ke liye agli baar Surgical Strikes ke baad 100 Tin taza Sarson Ka Tail bhej denge !! Abhi tak maar ka asar dikhayee pad raha hai !!! nahin nahin karte karte ---haan haan niklane laga hai!!! Youtube par aapke Surgical Strikes ke ikrar ke bahut saboot maujood hain !!! Pak TV channels mein dheenga-mushti / Noora-kushti mein kayee baar accept kiya ja chuka hai !!! badi maar lagi hai aapki terror factories ko !!! tooti footi jhopdiyan samet lo aur Umre par nikal pado !!!

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3205.JPG

Iske shohar ko bulao meer verani ko.isko lejae ye he is kabil hahahaha

This is some Sane & rational overseas Pakistani who is speaking. Watch after 6:40 time.

Last edited:

Which & what Bullshit. Provide your proof. At-least I am providing proof. Is there any one country who has backed or spoke the Pakistan's story. Somebody claiming whole world laughing at India. Is the whole world Pakistan for you. If what you say was truth, you people are the first to provide all the proof & links, but you will have none, only just words & your own illusions which you tell your people as truth.

On the contrary just ask me fore proof, how the world mocks at Pakistan & I will definitely provide a long link of top diplomats & International media. I won't just make statements without proof. So ask me

The links I am providing itself will tell you, nobody buys Pakistan's story. Even when we provide neutral source & your own people's statements, still you will keep playing the same broken music, but will never accept the reality or proof.

Last edited:
Poor Maleeha Lodhi crying at UN about Surgical Strikes.

When Pakistanis know Indians did not do any surgical strike & also very confident that the coward Indian army has no guts or capability to fight, forget crossing border or conducting sar ji kal strike, why this delusive lady brought the topic of Surgical strike at UN & giving warning, when we were discussing Kashmir & our representative didn’t even anywhere mention anything about surgical strike at the UN. Is Pakistan scared of another strike, for her to bring up Sur ji kal strike at UN

Last edited:
The attack on Pakistani soil infuriated Pakistan’s public, resulting in calls for retaliation, even at risk of starting a war. Pakistan’s Foreign Office issued a statement:

We can assure India that any such aggression will not go unanswered or unpunished. Pakistan is ready to defend its people and territory from any Indian aggression or Indian state-sponsored terrorism on Pakistani soil. The valiant armed forces of Pakistan have given and will continue to give a befitting response to any aggression,” said the Foreign Office spokesman in a statement.

There is particular sensitivity in Pakistan over the question of whether the Army is protecting Pakistani soil, after the American commando operation that captured Osama bin Laden.

But apparently Pakistani government officials found a solution to the problem.

They have declared that the “surgical strikes” never occurred, that they were just a “bluff,” and that they announced by India’s military in order to confuse and humiliate Pakistan by making it appear that the country could not defend its own soil. Some of Pakistan’s media is even claiming that the Uri military base attack was a “false flag” operation by India’s military to provoke anti-Pakistan nationalism in India.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ia-farcical-dispute-surgical-strikes-kashmir/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom