What's new

Smriti Irani warns Pak,says India a tolerant nation but confident enough to have a surgical strike

PM Modi is getting ready fo
Modi_foundation_stone_PIB.jpg
images.jpg
r another Surgical Strike in Pakistan

[...]
P.S. the Indus Valley line is a new attempt by some Pakistanis to spin a non Hindu identity tapestry.

Does not wash.

We do not deny that our ancestors were living in caves thousands of years ago and then developed glorious Indus Valley Civilizataion. And that they adopted different religions with the passage of times. First they had no religion, then they had some other ancient religions then they were Budhists, Hindus or something else. Then they adopted Islam as natural process of evolution.

So why should we identify ourselves as "Hindus"? If we have to identify ourselves from religion point of view, why should we not say "Islam", which is the religion for the last 20-30 generations for most of Pakistanis? And if we have to go back all the way, why shouldn't we identify ourselves as "having no religion"?

I guess Jews, Christians and Muslms from other parts of world such as Egypt, Rome, Mexico etc. would agree :-)

@Kaptaan saab your thoughts about Indus Valley vs. Ganges? :-)

We do not deny that our ancestors were living in caves thousands of years ago and then developed glorious Indus Valley Civilizataion. And that they adopted different religions with the passage of times. First they had no religion, then they had some other ancient religions then they were Budhists, Hindus or something else. Then they adopted Islam as natural process of evolution.

So why should we identify ourselves as "Hindus"? If we have to identify ourselves from religion point of view, why should we not say "Islam", which is the religion for the last 20-30 generations for most of Pakistanis? And if we have to go back all the way, why shouldn't we identify ourselves as "having no religion"?

I guess Jews, Christians and Muslms from other parts of world such as Egypt, Rome, Mexico etc. would agree :-)

@Kaptaan saab your thoughts about Indus Valley vs. Ganges? :-)

It is my personal theory that the Indus Valley civilization was proto Mithraic.

There is a lot that leads me to believe that.

The Indus Valley never died.

The people never moved east and south east.

They did not die off.

They simply moved back west.

Cheers, Doc

It is my personal theory that the Indus Valley civilization was proto Mithraic.

There is a lot that leads me to believe that.

The Indus Valley never died.

The people never moved east and south east.

They did not die off.

They simply moved back west.

Cheers, Doc

Well everyone is entitled to their "personal theories or beliefs", but that does not mean they are facts.

For example, majority of Indians today believe that they conducted (imaginary) surgical strikes on Pakistan. This is their personal belief based on myth, but absolutely far from reality or fact, so why should anyone pay attention to that? ;-)

PS: As wrote earlier there are dedicated sections in these forums about history related discussions, feel free to go there to explore and debate, :-)

Well everyone is entitled to their "personal theories or beliefs", but that does not mean they are facts.

For example, majority of Indians today believe that they conducted (imaginary) surgical strikes on Pakistan. This is their personal belief based on myth, but absolutely far from reality or fact, so why should anyone pay attention to that? ;-)

PS: As wrote earlier there are dedicated sections in these forums about history related discussions, feel free to go there to explore and debate, :-)

Hmmmmm ... disappointing.

Very mildly.

Cheers, Doc

awww another surgical strike, we still have not recovered from the first one

The ones who came in.the first waves were old men, priests, women, children.

Not men.

Do not teach me the history of my people.

Better you learn how your ancestors became Muslim?

Cheers, Doc

Men still ended up coming. Rather than fighting for their homes, they ran away. How pitiful.

Forced conversions, whenever they did occur, always resulted in the forced converts reverting back to paganism. Nobody who was forced remained Muslim, it's not even possible for that to occur. Use your common sense. The people of Hindustan became Muslim due to marriages, pragmatism, missionaries and exposure to a superior way of life (in their and my eyes, anyway). If we were converted against our will and despised these conquerors, why did Gujjar and Med mercenaries join Muhammad Bin Qasim's army? Why did the Rind tribe of Baluchistan help Humayun regain control of the region? Why did the Gakhars help Babur? Why did our people frequently marry these Islamic conquerors (e.g Ghazi Malik had a Jatt mother from Dipalpur)? Our people formed large parts of the army's that these Islamic conquerors used to subjugate the rest of the region, and our country prospered under them (e.g Lahore). Not to mention a lot of these rulers were born and raised in Pakistan, and had their ethnic roots in Pakistan (Shah Jahan, Ghazi Malik, Sikander Butshikan, Ahmed Shah Abdali, etc).

Men still ended up coming. Rather than fighting for their homes, they ran away. How pitiful.

Forced conversions, whenever they did occur, always resulted in the forced converts reverting back to paganism. Nobody who was forced remained Muslim, it's not even possible for that to occur. Use your common sense. The people of Hindustan became Muslim due to marriages, pragmatism, missionaries and exposure to a superior way of life (in their and my eyes, anyway). If we were converted against our will and despised these conquerors, why did Gujjar and Med mercenaries join Muhammad Bin Qasim's army? Why did the Rind tribe of Baluchistan help Humayun regain control of the region? Why did the Gakhars help Babur? Why did our people frequently marry these Islamic conquerors (e.g Ghazi Malik had a Jatt mother from Dipalpur)? Our people formed large parts of the army's that these Islamic conquerors used to subjugate the rest of the region, and our country prospered under them (e.g Lahore). Not to mention a lot of these rulers were born and raised in Pakistan, and had their ethnic roots in Pakistan (Shah Jahan, Ghazi Malik, Sikander Butshikan, Ahmed Shah Abdali, etc).

You are remarkably ill informed about Persia and how and when it became Muslim.

It is difficult to have a meaningful conversation in the shadow of gross ignorance.

And a one sided history. Passed down through a lineage of converts.

About Indic converts and their histories, I do not mean to be rude. Or dismissive. But it holds little interest for me. Or my people.

We'd rather care for our own converts. And revert them eventually.

Ushta te'

Cheers, Doc

And a one sided history. Passed down through a lineage of converts.

No, passed down through books from both Muslims and non-Muslims, as well as the internet.

About Indic converts and their histories, I do not mean to be rude. Or dismissive. But it holds little interest for me. Or my people.

We'd rather care for our own converts. And revert them eventually.

If it holds little interest to you, then why bring it up?

LOL fat chance, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. You won't make a dent.

No, passed down through books from both Muslims and non-Muslims, as well as the internet.

If it holds little interest to you, then why bring it up?

LOL fat chance, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. You won't make a dent.

I bring it up because the discussion veered to Parsis because someone thought Smriti was one.

See you guys (Christians and Muslims) don't get it.

It's not hardwired into your theology and world view.

For you guys, the more people around the world who come around to your world view, about what you call God, how you pray to Him, the better it is.

Not so for us.

If you are not the chosen bloodline, you're not.

Cheers, Doc

So for you guys, it's about being chosen by God?

Not as simplistic as that. My friend whose pissed with me now @I.R.A would love you and others to believe that apartheid version.

God comes to a people through their own.

When they are ready. And their need the greatest.

Not before.

And not after.

Judaism got that.

The Christians were nothing but the Jews.

And Islam was Christianity's ally in controlling the Jews. And wresting back Jerusalem.

Meanwhile the Zoroastrians taught all of you what you know and accept as the Truth.

Because they were there first. Before everyone else.

The chosen. First. And the most evolved.

And then you move down from there. Through the Semites. And their eternal as yet unresolved confusion and tussle.

It's not religious. It's racial. And political.

And where Jerusalem is concerned, eventually. It's economic. The center if the world. Where every trade route since the dawn of mankind has crisscrossed.

Asia.

Africa.

Europe.

Ushta te'

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Not as simplistic as that. My friend whose pissed with me now @I.R.A would love you and others to believe that apartheid version.

God comes to a people through their own.

When they are ready. And their need the greatest.

Not before.

And not after.

Judaism got that.

The Christians were nothing but the Jews.

And Islam was Christianity's ally in controlling the Jews. And wresting back Jerusalem.

Meanwhile the Zoroastrians taught all of you what you know and accept as the Truth.

Because they were there first. Before everyone else.

The chosen. First. And the most evolved.

And then you move down from there. Through the Semites. And their eternal as yet unresolved confusion and tussle.

It's not religious. It's racial. And political.

And where Jerusalem is concerned, eventually. It's economic. The center if the world. Where every trade route since the dawn of mankind has crisscrossed.

Ushta te'

Cheers, Doc

Allies? Christians and Muslims were at each others throats for a long time (still are to a large extent).

I've got one huge problem with Zoroastrianism, why is it that the religion permits marriage between siblings?

Allies? Christians and Muslims were at each others throats for a long time (still are to a large extent).

I've got one huge problem with Zoroastrianism, why is it that the religion permits marriage between siblings?

Mankind across cultures have a history of incest across progressively further separated degrees of relatives.

When tribes were still small. And wealth had to be protected. And not shared.

There is nothing in the Zend Avesta that allows marriage between siblings.

Cousin marriage is something the Muslims took from Zoroastrianism.

Among a lot else.

Which is ironic when you consider that blood means nothing for you guys.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Even today, the Christians and the Muslims are close allies.

I mean the original Muslims. The Arabs.

Mark my words on PDF today.

Eventually the true colours of the war shall emerge.

Where the new Abrahamic allies, the Christians and the Muslims, will join forces against the peoples of the old faiths.

The Persians. The Jews. The Hindus. And the Chinese.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom