What's new

Smokers' Joint

Smoker's paradise thread..

God, am I glad I never smoked in my life :)
BE HAPPY YOU ARE SAVING ALOT OF MONEY I RAN OUT OF MY STOCK THAT BITE FOR NICOTINE WAS SO BAD THAT I HAD TO RUSH TO THE RAILWAY STATION TO GET A NEW AT 2:10 AM

Smoker's paradise thread..

God, am I glad I never smoked in my life :)

Poor guy...
33917.gif
You should, just try one tiny cigarette, there is nothing to lose anyway. Don't listen to those damned doctors, they prohibit everything.
457450.gif

BE HAPPY YOU ARE SAVING ALOT OF MONEY I RAN OUT OF MY STOCK THAT BITE FOR NICOTINE WAS SO BAD THAT I HAD TO RUSH TO THE RAILWAY STATION TO GET A NEW AT 2:10 AM

Hey! mind your own business! you are poisoning his mind with stereotyping and demonizing smocking!
907186.gif

@DRaisinHerald
See brother! those Indians are trying to distort good things to you. Open your mind and be a man.
128358.gif

Smokin ... beep....... and m kinda high... :lol:

any smokers alive out there???????????????????????????????????

My Grandfather passed away recently, because his lungs gave out on him.. He was a heavy smoker.. when he was young.. :cry:

Hahaha yeah still going strong long live classic milds

No weed these days that green thing use to be good

Green is always good...dollar,Pak flag,weed....hahaha

Seriously smokers are one of the many reasons of global warming.
Smoker is like a person standing by the pool side and peeing in pool making all water dirty.Same the smokers to letting out their polluted gases in the common atmosphere. which is all human's pool on the earth.Hate smokers.

I think I've left the smokers' club. Two months off the ciggys now and still going strong. Anybody else in the same boat? :)

Wills Classic Milds in India

Marlboro Red Label (Previously known as Medium) in US
marlboro_medium.jpg

I think I've left the smokers' club. Two months off the ciggys now and still going strong. Anybody else in the same boat? :)

Yes for the last 8-9 months may be, don't remember exactly but it's been a long time. I still occasionally smoke with drinks, but that's not too frequent and frankly the urge to smoke has disappeared completely.

Back
Top Bottom