What's new

Smokers' Joint

Hah! you guys ought to visit Parachinar.....just across the hills from Afghanistan. That's my "turf"

you will see the guys out in the open....stickiest hashish in the region. They'll be angry if you offer them money; just go up next to them and ask for some they'll happily give you some

if u love the dope, i strongly recommend the trip ;)
Tum jaise logon ko ban kar dena chahiye aise threads se. kamabhakhat humein jealous feel karate hain. :angry:

BTW what's the favorite music type you guys listen while smoking this God Gift to Humanity. :D

KRAIT- you are wrong- Ganja means "Bald"- without no hair-
dont misguide the shareef soul-
HAHAHAHA.....Gaanja yaar.....:D

Woh koi shareef nahin hai. :D

Aur yaar is Zolfiqar ko bolo ki pure Hashish ki baatein naa kiya kare. Sala jaan jal jaati hai yahan. :cry:

Tb say Jal jal k dhuaan ho chukay hein hum- :D-

haahahahahaaha sould partner ne kuch bola nai abhi tak jon bhai :P

Ganja mange rabdi
afim mange ghee
daru mange juta
soch samajh kar pi....:wave:

my dear brother ganja is very safe it is used to treat cancer arey yar shiv ji bhi toh marte the :D
@Oscar why dont you make this thread sticky for us smokers

Last edited by a moderator:
haahahahahaaha sould partner ne kuch bola nai abhi tak jon bhai :P

:D- dekh zaya keradi na aik cig- bohot bola bus jotay khana baqi reh gaya hai- :D-

@Oscar why dont you make this thread sticky for us smokers

oo bhai- aisi azeem shaksiyat ko aisay threads mein nay bulaya kero- :blink:-

HAHAHAHA.....Gaanja yaar.....:D

Woh koi shareef nahin hai. :D

Aur yaar is Zolfiqar ko bolo ki pure Hashish ki baatein naa kiya kare. Sala jaan jal jaati hai yahan. :cry:

Gaanja will only translate to Baald- :argh:

:D- dekh zaya keradi na aik cig- bohot bola bus jotay khana baqi reh gaya hai- :D-

oo bhai- aisi azeem shaksiyat ko aisay threads mein nay bulaya kero- :blink:-

Gaanja will only translate to Baald- :argh:

arey jon bhai funny ke liye sticky hai cig ke liye q nai :(

or joota toh kha hi sakte ho batchpan mein to papa se dande khaye hain humne lol :P
@KRAIT which city do you live in brother

Are pics allowed in this thread? i got some sick ones that ive collected over the years. :blink:

I also bet i can roll the best! I dare anyone to post his best rolled "product"! :lol:

Are pics allowed in this thread? i got some sick ones that ive collected over the years. :blink:

I also bet i can roll the best! I dare anyone to post his best rolled "product"! :lol:

sure mate pics are allowed only those non smoking ones are not n man lets see what you got

now thats a place to live there is a similar place near my city well not so near 270 km its a natural reserve and man that whole village smoke weed you will find 100's of indians and foreigners sitting under the treas and smoking i liked that place :D

the best weed i have smoken was some African weed these guys from africa were selling it in gk delhi and that was some green stuff my trip lasted for like 3 hours man enjoyed it

images

pakistan-narcotics-control-board.jpg

32609resedadiscountcaregiverskashmir004.jpg

My friend has one of these grinders you lock it and twist it.

There's a new model lol, it has really small holes in the chamber where its getting twisted for crystals to drop through into a second chamber. After a few uses crystals accumulate there for further consumption. :smokin:

#edit: aww beaten to it

i had the metal one with mesh on one side to catch the crystals.

:tup: :lol:

There's a new model lol, it has really small holes in the chamber where its getting twisted for crystals to drop through into a second chamber. After a few uses crystals accumulate there for further consumption. :smokin:

#edit: aww beaten to it

:tup: :lol:

Hydroponic great way to grow it.
One-Plant-Marijuana-Hydroponic-System.jpg

Back
Top Bottom