What's new

Smokers' Joint

There's a new model lol, it has really small holes in the chamber where its getting twisted for crystals to drop through into a second chamber. After a few uses crystals accumulate there for further consumption. :smokin:

#edit: aww beaten to it

:tup: :lol:

Yar the thing is in india you dont get the latest stuff weed and its related things are only avilable in metros like banglore pune has great weed stuff

i heard nice stories about Goa.

Goa is a heaven you get the best weed from around the world weed from southern india north east kashmir africa europe you name it they have LSD is easily avilable

And i have taken LSD once man that trip lasted for like forever

That guy's hookah was once broken by his uncle :p

Hookah lolz plenty in pak you fill with water and put coal on and smoke away. I am talking about Pakistani hookah. the old bhavay smoke this and old women.

Hookah lolz plenty in pak you fill with water and put coal on and smoke away. I am talking about Pakistani hookah. the old bhavay smoke this and old women.

I smoked it as a scholl going kid for once i have never liked weed with hookah has any one else tried it

..............................................................:smokin:

1 Soil or hydroponic system?
2. Which kind e.g blueberry or norther lights ?
3. how much you get in term sof grams > ounce per plant?
4 what do you feed it >fertilizer growth ???
5.lights which kind led or just the normal bulbs sodium pressure or cfl, but must be on ups backup power cuts is it fan cooled.

latest research says smoking is directly proportionate to the shrinkage of a man's penis !! :taz:

1 Soil or hydroponic system?
2. Which kind e.g blueberry or norther lights ?
3. how much you get in term sof grams > ounce per plant?
4 what do you feed it >fertilizer growth ???
5.lights which kind led or just the normal bulbs sodium pressure or cfl, but must be on ups backup power cuts is it fan cooled.

There is saying is Quetta, there is no such drug which is not available in Quetta :D

latest research says smoking is directly proportionate to the shrinkage of a man's penis !! :taz:

There is saying is Quetta, there is no such drug which is not available in Quetta :D

There are those that smoke and their are those that sell it. Quetta is way to far from me. you n her smoke this > tuba pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom