What's new

'Small negative list can take India-Pakistan trade to $6 bn'

Pakistan Balance of Trade
Pakistan Balance of Trade

Pakistan reported a trade deficit equivalent to 1711 Million USD in October of 2011. Pakistan exports rice, furniture, cotton fiber, cement, tiles, marble, textiles, clothing, leather goods, carpets and rugs and food products. Pakistan imports mainly petroleum, petroleum products, machinery, plastics, transportation equipment, edible oils, paper and paperboard, iron and steel and tea. Its main trading partners are: European Union, China, The United Arab Emirates and The United States. This page includes: Pakistan Balance of Trade chart, historical data and news.

chart.ashx

Ridiculous, by that logic Pakistan should stop trading with all the countries where u have trade deficit

We can work on that for sure, but let's not be feeding money to our enemy, who'll be using that money to support terror in Pakistan anyway.

Our trade with terrorist state of Bharat should be $0.00. It's obvious why they want to trade with us. Export their crap to us but import nothing, as figures suggest.
why dont you get some crash course on economics..will help u as a person to see broader perspective.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

The bold text highlights why I am against trade with India. Every time we trade with India, we get a trade Deficit which means wealth going out of our country to theirs. The only trade I would favour is Barter, where they buy as many of our products as we buy theirs. If they dont agree to that , stop trading with them.
you are more then welcome to stop anything you want..

Our trade with terrorist state of Bharat should be $0.00. It's obvious why they want to trade with us. Export their crap to us but import nothing, as figures suggest.
by that definition the world would be a really small place . because according to you any one who opposes Pakistan is terrorist.

why dont you get some crash course on economics..will help u as a person to see broader perspective...

Please tell me what I need to see. Please please please.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

by that definition the world would be a really small place . because according to you any one who opposes Pakistan is terrorist.

No, Bharat is a terrorist state because it supports terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom