What's new

Slums in South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Orangi has all what you state, then it is not a Slum.

is it like this?

250px-Adnan_Asim%27s_Karachi_City._3_Talwar_%28_Swords_%29_Clifton%2C_Karachi.jpg

Check the wide roads.

troling is simple for indians

And bitter facts even by non-Indian sources are tough to accept for Pakistanis. Slums either ways are not good and must be eliminated through proper development in both your and my countries. The point is, what the UNDP has to say. Now don't tell me that UNDP is also sold out to India.

Orangi definitely doesn't look as cramped as Dharavi.

dharavi-india-a-slum-in-mumbai-with-approximately-1-million-people.jpg

orangi-town-pakistan-a-slum-in-karachi-with-approximately-700000-25-million-people.jpg

If Orangi has all what you state, then it is not a Slum.

is it like this?

250px-Adnan_Asim%27s_Karachi_City._3_Talwar_%28_Swords_%29_Clifton%2C_Karachi.jpg

Check the wide roads.

You very well know that's clifton.

This is Orangi
orangitown.jpg3.jpg

building.jpg

40850114.jpg

Not the best place to live but still better than it's counterparts in other countries.

Talking to the mirror eh ? because the only one who gets his usual ritual of flogging and wind jammed is you.

Better than some talking from where sun don't shine, but then again that is expected from Khotey Ki Sri. ;)
I mentioned him because he seems to be the only rich person in Pakistan. :lol:

There are many better off than your poor Dalits :devil:
BTW was wondering whats up with certain Pakistanis obsession with horse..The first three lines in this link gave me the answer.

Pakistan’s dirty little **** secret
:lol: :lol:
You missed the obvious, the reason your girls fall for them. :oops:

Better than some talking from where sun don't shine, but then again that is expected from Khotey Ki Sri. ;)

You are not still satisfied from the spanking eh ? Virundahlikku porantha Jammer ;)

There are many better off than your poor Dalits :devil:

Lol even the Dalits in India dont get their azz blown off on regular intervals as even some of the rich Pakistanis get on a daily basis.

An that is the reason I qualified with the word certain. But then isnt it asking too much from you to understand proper English ??

BTW is it only Horses or even the other animals as mentioned in the report ? :azn:

BTW was wondering whats up with certain Pakistanis obsession with horse..The first three lines in this link gave me the answer.

Pakistan’s dirty little **** secret

:oops: :oops:

Thats pretty pathetic that you actually took the time out to search for that.

Thats pretty pathetic that you actually took the time out to search for that.

Lol it was posted once by some one in this forum itself. And it did not take much time. A quick google search threw up 1000s of results. No need to worry I have already qualified with the word certain, so that not all are offended :lol:

BTW why shooting the messenger --- shoot the message and the message that prompted me to post this message.

How can one compare two slums and say one is better than the other? :disagree: A slum is a slum because it is not developed and comparing the degree of how one is slightly developed more than the other is ridiculous since it is still a slum and does not qualify as developed!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Sorry to burst your bubble but none of our girls crossed the border to find love in PAK, on the contrary ....

How can one compare two slums and say one is better than the other? :disagree: A slum is a slum because it is not developed and comparing the degree of how one is slightly developed more than the other is ridiculous since it is still a slum and does not qualify as developed!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Sorry to burst your bubble but none of our girls crossed the border to find love in PAK, on the contrary ....

cough Sania Mirza cough......

You are not still satisfied from the spanking eh ? Virundahlikku porantha Jammer ;)
Let me give it to you straight and simple, CMH Sri. :oops:

Lol even the Dalits in India dont get their azz blown off on regular intervals as even some of the rich Pakistanis get on a daily basis.

But still you keep them in deep sh*t virtually. :yahoo:
An that is the reason I qualified with the word certain. But then isnt it asking too much from you to understand proper English ??
And your obsession is also with that certain , what say buster.
BTW is it only Horses or even the other animals as mentioned in the report ?
I am sure an odd Indian is also seen to. :oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom