What's new

Slovakia refuses to accept Muslim migrants

their country they can reject however if they dont have mosques it is not an issue Muslims can pray at home till the time they build some
or don't worry Muslims will fill country with mosques :rofl: like in Pakistan every few meters we have mosque and other sect of Islam is not allowed to enter inside :rofl:

wakt ne sabit kiya

these Muslim migrants story

they born in Muslim country in dirt - hunger - jobless - corruption terrorism extremism no services and with no future

they sold something and try day night their whole best to get out of their country

finally thy got visit visa and then seek asylum at any cost in western country even with fake stories of rape and torture

when they have given right to live in west they can not adjust in society

they well establish and now have job and everything a human need for life

there kids have every goody of life and they growing nicely with civilized society

but problem is elders follow same old way of their country and push kids also to be same backward minds as parents

their old men come back to their home country and build mosques rather then schools or hospitals

while their next generation in west join Islamic radicals and want to convert Islamic

yes same Islamic where their parents leave ( Muslim country in dirt - hunger - jobless - corruption terrorism extremism and with no future )

now tell me why they migrate ? they can better live in their original Islamic country with Islamic goodies

while westerns also welcome only extremists mullahs with long breeds and reject liberals educated .

just like you :) wonder if KSA has kicked out for drinking or you had earned enough to run back to Pakistan

or don't worry Muslims will fill country with mosques :rofl: like in Pakistan every few meters we have mosque and other sect of Islam is not allowed to enter inside :rofl:

every sect is allowed to enter mosques even non Muslims, it is only that non muslims cant pray there

i support them better if they deport all muslims they have or else it will be like UK

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-763_468x289.jpg

20110730-d0137.jpg

sharia-zones.jpg

sharia_2464858b.jpg

that's actually helping some countries. if they were told that AUS is also the land of englishmen, they prolly wanna go there too, and before long the Shariah state of AUS will be born. that is one improvement for better or worse.

just like you :) wonder if KSA has kicked out for drinking or you had earned enough to run back to Pakistan
yes :lol: why you stop writing propaganda articles or brass tracks mam ?:lol:

hqdefault.jpg

every sect is allowed to enter mosques even non Muslims, it is only that non muslims cant pray there
yes its allowed to enter but guy will come out on structure . :partay: ok one simple question

how many muslims in pakistan killed by muslims in last 30 years ?:angel:

their country they can reject however if they dont have mosques it is not an issue Muslims can pray at home till the time they build some

The intend of the OP is to flame.

Its their nation, if they don't want'em, the ill fated muslims can't go there. However, the nations that bombed and destroyed Lybia should take them in. Why, cause if you break it, you own it.

Last edited:
Not sure what balls has to do with this. Europe has immigration because it sponsors it. European nations can end immigration, they simply don't however. If you don't want immigration then take up to the ministry responsible for it. Why aren't you?
Tough issues need tough solutions. Widespread political correctness prevents tough solutions being undertaken so issues like these are being brushed under the carpet. It's not just a problem in the EU, it's a problem everywhere.

Tough issues need tough solutions. Widespread political correctness prevents tough solutions being undertaken so issues like these are being brushed under the carpet. It's not just a problem in the EU, it's a problem everywhere.

You make no sense at all, EU has immigration because it wants it. It can end immigration, nothing to do with political correctness.

You are a classic case of butt-hurt.

You make no sense at all, EU has immigration because it wants it. It can end immigration, nothing to do with political correctness.

Exactly.

Let me correct you: "EU has immigration because some EU countries want it, and they can't end because in those countries political correctness rules" (for now)

In central and eastern European countries political correctness means 0, hence the current struggle to shove immigrants down our throats.

Muslims don't need mosques to pray. Mosques do not hold that much of a religious significance among muslims as it does for Xians or Parsis or Hindus.

Let me correct you: "EU has immigration because some EU countries want it, and they can't end because in those countries political correctness rules" (for now)

In central and eastern European countries political correctness means 0, hence the current struggle to shove immigrants down our throats.

Not our problem, it's your union. If you want end immigration end it. People that hate Muslims take their anger out on us. Take your anger out on your governments. OP is a migrant btw, which makes it funnier. The guy is masturbating to the thought of a 'tough solution' ie dead brown people in streets of Europe.

Btw, if you want to deport us all. No problem, take your cronie CIA/EU agents out of ME plus take the illegal Jews you threw on our land. Stop attacking the ME and aiding people who destroy the natives there.

i support them better if they deport all muslims they have or else it will be like UK

article-2020382-0D310E3000000578-763_468x289.jpg

20110730-d0137.jpg

sharia-zones.jpg

sharia_2464858b.jpg

Agree, wish our government could also limit(or at least properly screen those we let in our land).they have allowed all sort of radical Muslim extremist scums to come here and try and even dare to impose their religion in our country's and tell our people how they have to dress,what to drink,preventing our girls from dressing the way they want (as they want our women to wear their backward medieval burqa) ,impose their backward shariah laws in our streets. Left for me alone I would deport all these scums back to their holy shariah countries back in the Middle East. See how they like it there. I'm sure if our government started doing that, they will be the one pleading not to go back to their ummah land. lol. Hypocrites.....I know a few of them on this site itself. Enjoying their freedom and liberty/comfort in the west, while criticising the west day and night and hoping for its downfall. lol. These people are really confused.

Well done slovakia, to hell with our European governments political correctness,it has led us to nowhere, but trouble with these Islamists extremists scums.:close_tema:

Why still coming if they hate us so much? Lol

Told you, HYPOCRITES. :coffee:

Not our problem, it's your union. If you want end immigration end it. People that hate Muslims take their anger out on us. Take your anger out on your governments. OP is a migrant btw, which makes it funnier. The guy is masturbating to the thought of a 'tough solution' ie dead brown people in streets of Europe.

We can't, it's not in our countries, and besides we aren't all equal in the union. What we can do is to refuse to take part, which we're doing. They'll stop it themselves once the political climate changes and more right oriented political forces come in...

I didn't mention muslims at all, but if you brought it up: you made a bad image for yourselves, all by yourselves.

Agree, wish our government could also limit(or at least properly screen those we let in our land).they have allowed all sort of radical Muslim extremist scums to come here and try and even dare to impose their religion in our country's and tell our people how they have to dress,what to drink,preventing our girls from dressing the way they want (as they want our women to wear their backward medieval burqa) ,impose their backward shariah laws in our streets. Left for me alone I would deport all these scums back to their holy shariah countries back in the Middle East. See how they like it there. I'm sure if our government started doing that, they will be the one pleading not to go back to their ummah land. lol. Hypocrites.....I know a few of them on this site itself. Enjoying their freedom and liberty/comfort in the west, while criticising the west day and night and hoping for its downfall. lol. These people are really confused.

Well done slovakia, to hell with our European governments political correctness,it has led us to nowhere, but trouble with these Islamists extremists scums.:close_tema:

Told you, HYPOCRITES. :coffee:
just wait few years . now you guys welcoming Syrians and Iraqis soon after these guys well establish will make troubles for you .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom