What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

Your friend above is thinking about hitting Rawalpindi with 150KT nuclear warhead. If that happens forget Islamabad as both cities are very near and referred to as twin cities. I know the significance of Rawalpindi for India as it consists the GHQ and since all this is to punish PA, hence rawalpindi is considered for a strike but a nuclear strike :o: and the gentleman thinks Pakistan will not respond? I hope for our and yours sake that such gross misconception is not popular among those who matter.

Sigh!

That is why I tried to quote someone to see who is sensible. The member I quoted had not been written off by me yet.

150 KT? I think I will shoot myself now:hitwall:

The misconceptions you allude to, are rampant on both sides, extensively I daresay.

Anyways, the member who I quoted has also joined the list of those I would avoid wasting time with. He was launching cruise missile in conventional mode at delhi with a state first strike policy existing for Pakistan, without realising how foolish that is either. Was thinking maybe he will see sense in the absurdity. Instead, he was asking if I was worried. The only thing I worry is the epic fail these warmongers will have after a few days, poor souls will be heartbroken fighting a war on their keyboards right now.

I erred, wisdom dictates never argue with 'professionals' of Counter Strike, Delta Force and Call of Duty fame. You are bound to loose in front of them:suicide2:

yOchg.jpg

It's time to serve the "Motherland"

Basically, Modi has stoked such emotion, its almost impossible for him politically to not do something.

ha ha that is the best part. So far though its just imaginary encounters, is 56 inch going to do something real.... i mean were waiting, sanu nehar walay pul tey bula key teh Modi mahi kethay reh gaya.

Sure we always wanted to have some serious exercise with real life targets.

What it will do with non nuclear warhead? please check the minion range first then started to brag.
ok your nuclear threshold has reached,so soon,

my request to the members:
Please avoid posting such news on the forum, unless officially released by ISPR. @WebMaster @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @Spring Onion @fatman17 @F.O.X @Irfan Baloch

@MastanKhan. Not really a secret when they doing in the open with traffic flowing on both sides...

The exercises were announced weeks back...

And another dude posted pics from motorways..

Barely a top secret...

PAF may use motorways anywhere in the country for ex or war۔

The announcement for the exercise was made just last week but i didn't expect it to kick off so early.
IMHO, Pak authorities aren't leaving anything to chances - quite a defiant mood and move. I am pretty sure it was somewhat unexpected from Pak adversaries. They love to brow beat. The way they are behaving after losing 17 soldiers I don't think they can take any more losses. They will just fizzle out They aren't in the imperial category..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom