What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

Why the fck did you post this---.

Because everyone wants to show they are in the 'know'?

Come on sir, seeing PDF you should be able to guess it as such.

Like the other day an Indian member was saying three teams have moved to afghanistan!!!!

As if any movement of each other is not noted and as if post attack both militaries are not posturing.

Suggest sit back and enjoy the show, once everything stands down then you and I can laugh at those baying for war:D

Till then let us see nuclear exchange start here :cheesy:

Like the other day an Indian member was saying three teams have moved to afghanistan!!!!

As if any movement of each other is not noted and as if post attack both militaries are not posturing.

Suggest sit back and enjoy the show, once everything stands down then you and I can laugh at those baying for war:D

Hello Sir ; did you come to know about the LOC hostilities ?

Free hand given

This is no security issue. PAF is going to do rehearsal landings on motorway, that is why the airspace and a section of motorway have been closed.

Free hand given

This sounds like they were restricted before....... Mate these "free hand given" and all is for public consumption and for news headlines.......Free hand was always given to local commanders to respond appropriately...... they do not need new delhi's permission for responding to cross border firings......

This sounds like they were restricted before....... Mate these "free hand given" and all is for public consumption and for news headlines.......Free hand was always given to local commanders to respond appropriately...... they do not need new delhi's permission for responding to cross border firings......

That was about preventing Infiltration

This free hand is about Revenge ; causing enemy casualties from Tactical battles

There are two advantages

Since the LOC is NOT the border ; nobody will complain

But the enemy is HURTING ; LOC has thousands of troops ; so skirmishes will cause lots
of casualties

That is what we want that PA should be Hurt -- so as to get the message

That was about preventing Infiltration

This free hand is about Revenge ; causing enemy casualties from Tactical battles

There are two advantages

Since the LOC is NOT the border ; nobody will complain

But the enemy is HURTING ; LOC has thousands of troops ; so skirmishes will cause lots
of casualties

That is what we want that PA should get the message

I do not think any special order has been provided as of now..... The local commander's can take a call on the way and weapons to respond to any cross border firing....... They might initiate firing from our end to say the max.....

I do not know why we assume that PA will sit duck for any attempt from India??? There will not be any hostile attempt from India in the near future.....Those who expect it would be disappointed big time.......

Imaginary encounters are in full swing on the LOC hundreds of PA troops have been KIA. Amita Bachan is leading the Indian army and already has 20 medals, all the vegies are scoring a Chakra every few minutes and are totally weighed down by the medals.

lage raho vegies, amusement kafi milti hai inse.

Dont write anything here ; the figure is even better

The response of PA and PAF -- the preventive measures that they are taking
for a wider conflict tells us that something good is Happening

They have been ordered to show RESULTS ; that is all I want to say

The figure is 100 from Pakistani side.

100 jootas on your silly head that is.

Just from border outpost,everything is okay mate,I can't see barrage of Artillery being exchanged,On LOC both sides have dug up trench-bunker defence so nobody is going to be get hurt.Commanders on both side have free hand from eons to deal an enemy response but are not given any permission to do strike without permission and orders from higher command,if the do that they are held accountable.
@MilSpec ,I think you served in IA you know that.

Read what I posted, capitals will not be targeted. It has to do with political negotiations to end any conflict. Think it over, what I just said. You will understand the logic.

Post something practical and sensible. It is boring to read fanboy posts from everyone.
Your friend above is thinking about hitting Rawalpindi with 150KT nuclear warhead. If that happens forget Islamabad as both cities are very near and referred to as twin cities. I know the significance of Rawalpindi for India as it consists the GHQ and since all this is to punish PA, hence rawalpindi is considered for a strike but a nuclear strike :o: and the gentleman thinks Pakistan will not respond? I hope for our and yours sake that such gross misconception is not popular among those who matter.

They have been ordered to show RESULTS ; that is all I want to say

So 25 Pakistani soldiers died from indian firing and we dont know about it in Pakistan.
Where their dead bodies going or they are burning them so they can hide from press and their relatives.
You are senior member but some time i lol at your posts.
And dont let them write about it here because we question about it and you dont have any thing to prove it only word.

Free hand given

Really? I did not know that ...

I thought IA was roaming with hands tied behind the back. Hmmmm must be the invisible and unpalpable kind of cuffs which I am not aware of. Are they new?

On topic

How many times I have to tell you that hands were not tied, ever? Only 'proportionate' response was the political directive now it is 'disproportionate' ..

Yep. Although the exercises have begun and are touted to be large. I suggest watch and enjoy the acrobats of our planes. Videos and pics will come out soon and it will be a sight to watch and I would also implore everybody to not post sensitive photos nor provide sensitive information atleast till after the exercise.

The funny thing is that in a cross border firing you are never sure of the enemy losses bcz losses in a battle come to be calculated when you reach the bodies of dead soldiers which have been left behind by retreating soldiers. We have one post and you have post. We fire and you fire. Unless you invade or we invade each others posts, we will not be ablt to ascertain any loss.

Now you see here they have already made it that 20 have been killed. While I can understand the infiltration losses calculation ( they were infiltrating, they were near, you shot them and watched them die), how can one calculate losses in cross border firing. Both sides fire and one stops shooting. Everytime pakistan and India have exchanged fire across the LOC, the news is always like this that the guns fell silent after a while. Even in 2003 border conflict, a long conflict, we are entirely dependent on Indian sources for losses on Indian side or nuetral bcz we are not operating there.

When torkham incident happened. Many afghans on social India and some Indians were proudly claiming 60 dead 70 dead tanks captured when reality was completely different bcz it was post to post along the border firing and of course firing near the gate.

Quite frankly responses are always allowed. Nobody tells their soldiers not to retaliate when firing happens. What before they were sitting idly whilst firings happened. We just went through border conflicts in 2014.

I personally believe that many Indians are looking towards any and any source where they can drive satisfaction that India somehow inflicted and is inflicting and will inflict damage on pakistan army. While this is very understandable considering the emotions and all that, it results in clashes between posters which leads to thread derailment.

Anyhow hopefully the war mongering can stop. Good lord people war is not a joke. Enough chest thumping on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom