What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

Read what I posted, capitals will not be targeted. It has to do with political negotiations to end any conflict. Think it over, what I just said. You will understand the logic.

Post something practical and sensible. It is boring to read fanboy posts from everyone.

first strike will not be nuclear .... don't wory ... just cross the LOC .... leave rest to us

I seriously pray that both sides can calm down.

If a war is thrust upon us while they are massacring our brother and sisters in Kashmir..... this will be the last war they fight for a time to come..... mark my words

first strike will not be nuclear .... don't wory ... just cross the LOC .... leave rest to us

Arghhh.

I am not worried. You will be foolish to launch an air craft to strike conventionally at Delhi, that will be waste of precious platforms achieving nothing.

A Ballistic Missile, with your nuclear first strike policy, will be suicidal. Hence, my contention. Although, you can carry on with your post.

As for crossing ... No one is crossing anything. Only usual cross LC strike with stand off support weapons for any infiltration at the point of origin at maximum. Neither nation can afford a war.

If a war is thrust upon us while they are massacring our brother and sisters in Kashmir..... this will be the last war they fight for a time to come..... mark my words
Ameen.

Arghhh.

I am not worried. You will be foolish to launch an air craft to strike conventionally at Delhi, that will be waste of precious platforms achieving nothing.

A Ballistic Missile, with your nuclear first strike policy, will be suicidal. Hence, my contention. Although, you can carry on with your post.

As for crossing ... No one is crossing anything. Only usual cross LC strike with stand off support weapons for any infiltration at the point of origin at maximum. Neither nation can afford a war.

boss you are facing cruise missiles strike on delhi..... go figure now

worried now?

cunning darpok hindu bania India might do preemptive nuclear strike.

thought has crossed my mind....I am sure it has crossed minds of others as well

hopefully today it starts before I get to sleep :D

If real war would start, you won't be able to sleep or you will be put to sleep for good. This forum is to discuss and share our opinions, not inanities. Keep distinctions between the two.

boss you are facing cruise missiles strike on delhi..... go figure now

worried now?

It can be any missile, you will not be using missiles on Delhi as even if it is with a conventional warhead your first strike policy makes it a risky idea. Hence, Delhi itself wont be struck, it will be an ancillary town nearby. Period.

There is a reason and logic to it. Go ask the military professionals of your side. Not keyboard warriors.

Am out.

Cheers and have a great day.

It can be any missile, you will not be using missiles on Delhi as even if it is with a conventional warhead your first strike policy makes it a risky idea. Hence, Delhi itself wont be struck, it will be an ancillary town nearby. Period.

There is a reason and logic to it. Go ask the military professionals of your side. Not keyboard warriors.

Am out.

Cheers and have a great day.

It will be delhi

Seems India up to something on LOC. .......Few hours ago Gen Raheel called Nawaz in NY.

Seems India up to something on LOC. .......Few hours ago Gen Raheel called Nawaz in NY.

wp_ss_20160921_0001.png

I think Babur CM can reach Delhi, Im sure Pak Mil will be keeping tabs on Modi regimes movements.

I didn't know that your country run by China and Turkey PM and u need their permissions?? lol

yaar tum darpoke loag baatain he karte rehte ho, have some beef might help you find some courage.

Seems PAF is all set to respond to any misadventure with airfields along the motorways as well as Skardu cleared for use.

Gen Raheel seems warming up and waiting for Indian strike. Turkey and China already gave green light.

The US might try to keep China busy at SCS. I think China should do a surgical strike from the north the moment those indians do something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom