What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

14433147_1601101920183885_7917648768670424307_n.jpg

Let's assume India conduct surgical strikes on "militant camps" in Azad Kashmir, what can be possible targets for PAF to strike in retaliation?
And are we talking about equal retaliation or double retaliation using Mushi formula?

Let's assume India conduct surgical strikes on "militant camps" in Azad Kashmir, what can be possible targets for PAF to strike in retaliation?
And are we talking about equal retaliation or double retaliation using Mushi formula?

Firstly it's an Indian brain wave that there are training camps in Azad Kashmir, in any case last time they felt adventurous, the Indian aircraft were intercepted within few KMs of entering our airspace. It was said that PAF had identified some 7000 Indian targets to hit. I guess the launch base will be a primary target.

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Wednesday cancelled its flights to Northern areas following the closure of airspace by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).

“As per directives of CAA, the air space over Northern areas will remain closed on Wednesday, September 21. Inconvenience regretted,” PIA spokesperson Danyal Gilani said on Twitter.
pia.PNG

While the reason behind the suspension of flights was not specified, reports suggest Pakistan’s warplanes are engaged in a takeoff and landing rehearsal amid threats from India following attack on its Srinagar military base.

Mounting tensions: Pakistan dismisses Indian charge of truce violation

Eighteen Indian soldiers were killed by four militants in the attack on an Army Brigade Headquarters in the Uri area near the Line of Control (LoC) Sunday morning. The assault was among the deadliest in held Kashmir and has sharply ratcheted up tension between the nuclear-armed rivals.

Earlier on Monday, Indian army reportedly requested the Modi government to consider “limited but punitive” cross-border strikes to send a message to Pakistan, which it holds responsible for the attack.

Indian military asks govt to consider ‘punitive’ cross-border strikes

Flights cancelled

PK 451 Islamabad – Skardu and PK 452 Skardu – Islamabad
PK 605 Islamabad – Gilgit and PK 606 Gilgit – Islamabad
PK 607 Islamabad – Gilgit and PK 608 Gigit – Islamabad
PK 609 Islamabad – Gilgit and PK 610 Gilgit – Islamabad
PK 660 Islamabad – Chitral – Peshawar and PK 661 Peshawar – Chitral – Islamabad

Source:http://tribune.com.pk/story/1185715/pia-cancels-flights-northern-areas-due-air-space-restrictions/

I know few guys in army and they are just waiting for such moment, its the top leadership which is keeping them at bay at the moment.

Pakistan will not start anything but if india played anything , Pakistan will not stop at anything less than they have already aimed for ..

Will there be a war between pakistan and india?

we are really hoping so....but other side is chickening out for now....they might grow an incidental temporary pair and try some thing .... I doubt but praying for this to happen

My dear its not matter of top secret, confidential, restricted or unclassified. This is called as loose talk, which may or may not effect the effectiveness of exercise.

It's all over TV now.

Showing the motorways being prepared for the ex.

And which aircrafts of Pakistan has the capacity to penetrate so deep in Indian territory which can counter Indian SAM and counter Su30MKI while approaching these 7000 targets.

Please elaborate.
Even US, Russia or China with all their strength and technology don't consider themselves invincible what price India.
The Israelis with all their superior firepower and annihilating policy can't guarantee against attack by the likes of Hamas and here we are talking about a reasonably equipped force and all your assets are not exactly located on Andaman Islands.

There is saying from Chanakya
"Yadi nirmad k liye vinash hota hai to vinash hone do"

The question was what will India achieve by bombing these camps. They will again pop up within Pakistan again. So it was not worth it. Lives of the low life have no values. India did not had the capacity to cut the head of the snake without going for an full out war.

Over period of time India has enough capacity now to cut the head and let these low lives explode without any synced leadership.

There is a thin line difference in bravado and intelligence.

From 2008 till 2016 Pakistan has more gone into economic collapse, quoting your own sources which you can find ample, India has given quite a hand in it. Your allies over the period of time has turned against you. Whatever international reputation once you enjoyed has been tarnished over the period of time. Pakistanis are now looked with suspicion today. Dont tell me it has nothing to do with us.
There's a saying in English, Sour Grapes makes the best whine.....or is it just that the GOI is hell bent on making fool of it's public by prone to issuing a terminology on every Diwali.....so far we have heard about, CSD, surgical strikes, hot pursuits, cross border raids, targeted killings and back to surgical strikes. If i was an Indian, I would ask my government, how many more chest thumping chapters they intend to write. As for sting in the tail, i believe even Mr Moscow is now even keen to share our isolation to much dismay of our Indian friends.

The best way would be to make movements to the western border, let their army relocate. Then losen it up. Then warm the afghan border, then dont do anything. then again warm up the western border.

Lol you can easily send their economy in turnmoil with just troop movements along with epic trolling. And when the time is right strike.

Thats why from last few days i am saying again and again, a multi tier security system along Afghan shithole on war footing is very important even if it cost us a new IMF package.. if our western border is secure, Pakistan is completely secure, we dont need to worry about hindu rashtra..

Its High Mark exercise of PAF. Zaid hamid has officially declared Gazwa e Hind :rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom