What's new

Skardu Air Space closed due to security

I think GEO is only exaggerating. More like creating sensational stuff to get more ratings, posing as if Indians are almost ready for striking their 'makhsoos' targets.
14433147_1601101920183885_7917648768670424307_n.jpg

You are talking literature. I am talking data.
I never said India is invincible.
Jadui Jinn are not going to make the Indian radar systems, SAM, Su30 go away. Or is it also the part of the grand plan.
Well , this is exactly what you are applying that as if all of India is invincible due to SU-30s and SAMs....they may be some form of magic for you but they burn up like any other object.
As i said strike where it hurts most. There were no objectives to strike within Pakistan. India has nothing to gain out of it. Economic offensives have been much more effective against Pakistan. Pakistani passport now has lost all its credibility. Your allies have been reduced to the minimal in the entire history of Pakistan. Your FDI inflow has been reduced to minimum in Pakistan. Your people take pride in fighting wars for middle east if they are able to compensate with some dollars (which self respecting nation does that).

You can very well claim India had nothing to do with it.

But wars are not fought in battlefields they are fought in war rooms.

Bacha bravado you have already had quite a bloody nose in more than one instance so India does not need to provide proofs to that. Though you can very well bring up isolated narratives of self believing bravado which no one believes outside Pakistan and are for local consumption only.
If you were that clever, you wouldn't be running like a headless chicken on a Pakistani forum try to prove your penny worth.
It's only you Indians who have to shout every time you put a bolt to a nut , we get on with our business, on the contrary, just look at your self, never stop gloating from , Incredible India to India shining and now make in India....where is it.
The reality is it's more a case of escape India as Indians now top the chart for illegal citizens around globe.
And if you had some knowledge about what you call a bloody nose then i suggest you also look into how you got slapped in Sri Lanka under similar circumstances and a reminder to you, this is 2016 not 1971. so catch up with the times.

Cs3XH3OXYAAwVo6.jpg

Lets not talk about supernatural powers. By that logic of yours Pakistan can also release flying monkeys.
Let me ask these questions with what fighter jets does Pakistan believe can it enter Indian airspace. Or the stratergy is to be Japanese fighter pilots of WW 2(i forgot the name what they were called, help me with it)
Your own MOD is on record for claiming that PAF has violated Indian airspace at least 23 times without once being intercepted....forget that, even our Pigeons and Baloons are sufficient to make you go berserk.
if presence of Indians on your forums is getting your panties wet, Stop discussing India and related issues, Indians will not be on Pakistani forums.
It's you who is behaving like a bewildered divorcee left with half a dozen kids....I suppose Indians don't discuss Pakistani matters on their BR Zoo or even here.....how many Pakistanis you see on your forums since you are condemned to behave like blind leading blind.
Lol you are mingling official government reposes with the media rhetoric. You have a weak media presence when it comes to India. The total percentage of Indians is way lesser than your rhetoric.

In Sri Lanka we ourself provided intel against LTTE and was a designated organization. Sri lanka was not sending out its air force to attack 7000 location within India. Let me know the response for the Jadui Jinn which will hit 7000 targets in a sanile manner. Else STFU.
Seems i have hit something sensitive....why don't you take a hike and GTFO of here instead of crawling like a cockroach.

one strike either on mumbai or karachi and all of us (including me) will get a reality check, it's different to see destruction in movies but when you go through it, it's a whole new ball game, my patriotic heart might be saying "bring it on bitches" but my mind is saying "hope this don't escalate to that point"

Good luck to the team. Indeed it was already decided to go for this Exercise even before the current situation and threats though the timing made it more of worthy in this situation that will help to master the ideas and tactics based upon developing situation. Good Luck Team.

Side note: Do not engage any troll but report and move on.

What is M2? Which airstrips are you talking about, indian or Paksitani?
M2 is Lahore-Islamabad 6-lane motorway

we are really hoping so....but other side is chickening out for now....they might grow an incidental temporary pair and try some thing .... I doubt but praying for this to happen
sir itne aakhir aae ha to loc pay jaa k ek hawaae challa aao shuggal khudde shuru ho jae ga... n don't forget to take popcorn/drink with you n just sit tight behind a tree n enjoy the show in 3D 360
:guns::sniper::guns:

@Muhammad Omar yeah there were 5-4 jets from margalla to rawal i noticet them over g9. you may not have noticed them cause they were flying high n not very fast.

Last edited:
I saw several flybys of F-7 and JF17's yesterday and today.

We need to be ready.

I dont know but how many of posters posting here about attacking civilians targets have actually seen or experienced war? Not talking about riots, or civil unrest or curfews..Actual wars which cause destruction?

I dont know but how many of posters posting here about attacking civilians targets have actually seen or experienced war? Not talking about riots, or civil unrest or curfews..Actual wars which cause destruction?

There were pictures by a British journalist covering the 65 war. I saw those pictures like 25 years ago. They were of GNAT's and Hunters attacking a passenger train 2 KM's outside of the Lahore train station.

The train was going to distant villages and due to war related off-time, the people were going to their villages to spend time with their families. Due to the lack of space inside, people were sitting on top of the train as it was full inside.

And the brave Indian jets were pouring iron over innocent passengers (rockets and bullets). I think 29 people died and over 200 got injured with shrapnel. Some became disabled!!

There is a reason why I am so against the wars, on either side. Because your innocent citizens get hurt, and they shouldn't be, and lower level servicemen lose their lives, and they don't have to. Both of you countries speak the same effing language, why can't you talk things out and put mechanisms to fix stuff?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom