What's new

Six Pakistanis killed over visit to Sufi Muslim shrine

I'm sorry, I still do not understand. Who are they and what does that have to do with me or my post?

Here are some Indian sponsored custodian of religion.
1502480_10152134050988184_1901466021_n.jpg
Hang them for not using enough Fair n Lovely to pass as Pakistanis !!!

Our ability to reason is relative. How can we substitute our relative reasoning for the absolute reasoning?

What the heck is absolute reasoning ? :what:

Besides isn't everything relative ?

What the heck is absolute reasoning ? :what:

Besides isn't everything relative ?

Truth is absolute. So when the reasoning is absolute, it cannot be based on anything other than the truth. And no, not everything is relative. God is absolute.

Here are some Indian sponsored custodian of religion.
1502480_10152134050988184_1901466021_n.jpg

Yawn... please make a dossier of at least 1,000,000 pages with videos/audio and all proof so we consider your allegations that they are Indian agents.

:coffee:

Here you see a proven one Mr Kasab a Pakistani Terrorist who acted brave killing innocent civilians but after caught alive by Indians Security Forces turned into a pussy and crying to see his mommy... :haha: :bunny:

16TH_KASAB2_OPN_1300265e.jpg
kasab1_1275076e.jpg

Stay on the topic Dimwits .

@on topic

Has Talibaboons reached till Karachi as well ?? . I thought they were in NWFP/FATA

there is no compulsion in Islam. It's sad these people happily take lives of others in the name of Islam.

Truth is absolute. So when the reasoning is absolute, it cannot be based on anything other than the truth. And no, not everything is relative. God is absolute.

Even truth is relative my friend - Nietzsche's Perspectivism is God's gift to man through the pen of a man who didn't even believe in Him ! :lol:

And reasoning is anything but Absolute; for a change try defining 'Reason' & 'Un-Reason' for me !

Even truth is relative my friend - Nietzsche's Perspectivism is God's gift to man through the pen of a man who didn't even believe in Him ! :lol:

And reasoning is anything but Absolute; for a change try defining 'Reason' & 'Un-Reason' for me !

Ah,but then if we say god has relative truths.. then god is relative..and hence imperfect.. What qualifies him to be god then?
If god does not have absolute reason, then his talk of truth and justice and all knowing is fake.. perhaps he doesnt even exist?

Unfortunately , Pakistan has factories of fabricated hadees., A murder of one person is justified through some home made hadees. Plus , imported Islamic extremism cancer now attach with Pakistan.

Ah,but then if we say god has relative truths.. then god is relative..and hence imperfect.. What qualifies him to be god then?
If god does not have absolute reason, then his talk of truth and justice and all knowing is fake.. perhaps he doesnt even exist?

Why is being 'relative' imperfection & fake ? :unsure:

Perhaps relativity is the only absoluteness there is !

They are nameless and aimless, RAW can name them... when ever what ever they require.

you are delusional. This extreme Islam is coming into effect in Middle East, AfPak, Africa, Asia in muliple countries. I read people calling it takfiri, wahhabi, sunni etc etc...not much idea what the whole phenomena is but one thing is for sure that Pakistan is also a target of it. Being delusional about it wont make it go away especially when it has reached your major cities...beheadings in Karachi is more shocking and worth more upproar than that french restaurant. But its missing.

Why is being 'relative' imperfection & fake ? :unsure:

Perhaps relativity is the only absoluteness there is !

Cannot be in terms of god as he states in the Quran. The All knowing being cannot have relative knowledge or relative ideals. It has to be absolute.. the ideals, the standards. Only then once he has absolute ideals.. a fixed grade.. can he relatively grade us according to it.

Mass slaughter: Police releases sketch of suspects
By Faraz Khan

656808-gulshanmaymarwantedsketchcriminalstalibansuspectsphotopolice-1389227984-263-640x480.jpg

The sketch of the suspects released by police on Wednesday.

KARACHI: The police on Wednesday released sketches of two suspects it believes were involved in the gruesome slaughter of six men at a shrine in Gulshan-e-Maymar.

The bodies of the six men were found on Tuesday in a mud-house close to the Ayub Shah Shrine situated on a hillock located in the deserted area on the north-eastern outskirts of the city.

One of the custodians of the shrine, Jumman Shah Faqir found the bodies at around 11am when he returned to the place as per his routine. “With their slaughtered bodies, the mud-house was splattered with their blood,” he said.

One of the volunteers of an ambulance service, which reached the spot with police, said the heads of three victims were lying separately along with their bodies.

Police had found a sharp-edge dagger from the crime scene and discovered from one of the victims’ mouths a note – apparently from the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan’s Fazalullah group.

In the note, Taliban claimed responsibility for the killings and threatened that those who visit shrines could meet the same fate,” said Station House Officer Samad Khan.

Back
Top Bottom