What's new

Six Pakistanis killed over visit to Sufi Muslim shrine

I would imagine that after the cessation of infallible revelations from God, it is our ability to reason that would substantiate anything ! :unsure:

Our ability to reason is relative. How can we substitute our relative reasoning for the absolute reasoning?

I won't argue whether visiting shrines is right or wrong in Islam, but everyone is free to have his own believes and no one has the right to interfere in other's personal life. If someone is visiting shrine, what harm he is doing to society?

These TTP scumbags are just pathetic, complete barbarism.

Wahhabi Islam spreading in the land of Baba Bulleh Shah.

Whats wrong with those Talibs? They killed people of their own faith just because their method is pure?
Wouldn't a warning suffice?
Give a gun to everyone in Pakistan. If not the military, common people will finish off the Talib scum

Looks like Indians are not happy so happy after all, with visit of Saudi foreign minister.

god !!!! y do these talibans behead people ?? if they had to kill people y dont they just shoot them ??? ( i dont support talibans killing innocent people , but feel that killing a person by shooting would be better than beheading them )

r.i.p to those innocent souls ..... let those talibans rot in this world itself...

Looks like Indians are not happy so happy after all, with visit of Saudi foreign minister.

If tomorrow there is a bit more salt in your food Indians would have sneaked in your home and would have done that .

If tomorrow there is a bit more salt in your food Indians would have sneaked in your home and would have done that .

This is why such cases never happens, during the rule of and educated General.

It's very sad when a few people think they are the custodians of their religion. Such people are a menace everywhere, be it India or Pakistan.
RIP

It's very sad when a few people think they are the custodians of their religion. Such people are a menace everywhere, be it India or Pakistan.
RIP

Here are some Indian sponsored custodian of religion.
1502480_10152134050988184_1901466021_n.jpg

Whats the fascination with beheading and throat slitting thats percolated into the zeheniath of these terrorists?....grosses me out totally...the other day these baboons were kicking around severed heads somewhere. In syria they behead people in town circles in front of women and children...what kind of people are these? I happened to see a video where chechen islamists sever the head of a russian soldier halfway and let him to flop around like a fish out of water.. I wish that someone just flattens the whole place from where these people come from.

Back
Top Bottom