What's new

Six Jihadi terrorists killed while crossing LOC in Kupwara , kashmir

What did you say???? 550 states you eat poop.

So eating rotten human flesh. Eating from a human skull. Drinking pee and eating poop. You Indians talk of Pakistan being poor and lack do education. Yet you have doctors engineers scientist who believe in this crap.

Have a nice day

Lack of knowledge and belief that your religion is superior... that is my answer to you...

Can you worth a fraction of their spirituality ?? You are too insignificant in your maturity to see whats their ultimate goal is and how far they can go to differentiate between illusion like yours and reality which is far away from you ..
Yes I am

But I know eating poop
Drinking pee
Eating human flesh that could be one of your freeking relatives
Eating rotten food from garbage
Not washing
Using a human skull as a bowl for food

All the above is f3cked up and I don't understand...
I guess normal day in your family. How dumb are you?

Lack of knowledge and belief
So you believe in eating shit....video 5.50.

Normal meal at your house then

Yes I am

But I know eating poop
Drinking pee
Eating human flesh that could be one of your freeking relatives
Eating rotten food from garbage
Not washing
Using a human skull as a bowl for food

All the above is f3cked up and I don't understand...
I guess normal day in your family. How dumb are you?

So you believe in eating shit....video 5.50.

Normal meal at your house then
You just saw what you wanted to see ignoring thousands of other things and you created a convenient opinion your mind and your whole world which you created with these convenient opinion pieces are full of illusions .. You need to come out of your own created prison ..

You just saw what you wanted to see ignoring thousands of other things and you created a convenient opinion your mind and your whole world which you created with these convenient opinion pieces are full of illusions .. You need to come out of your own created prison ..
Ok you are smart eat shit drink piss. Eat human flesh.....did you not see that. Is that normal. Will you eat your sibling or kin. What the f3ck is wrong with you. You were saying we are not educated in Pakistan yet you eat sh1t? That's true education.
I guess when your parents pass away you will take their skull and eat out of it.....normal is that?

Ok you are smart eat shit drink piss. Eat human flesh.....did you not see that. Is that normal. Will you eat your sibling or kin. What the f3ck is wrong with you. You were saying we are not educated in Pakistan yet you eat sh1t? That's true education.
I guess when your parents pass away you will take their skull and eat out of it.....normal is that?
They did the act for some purpose which we can't understand but we know their ultimate goal is not to lead a family life but something different ..So before bringing their act in to your world and spreading it you should have known it in detail so as to avoid remaining in illusion ..

They did the act for some purpose which we can't understand but we know their ultimate goal is not to lead a family life but something different ..So before bringing their act in to your world and spreading it you should have known it in detail so as to avoid remaining in illusion ..
Theirbonlt reason is witchcraft nothing else. Educate yourself on your own religion. You cannot defend this shit. Just like You cannot defend sadhu showing their penis to young girls....want me to post that video now? You are a messed up society and eat sh2t and drink pis5

Theirbonlt reason is witchcraft nothing else. Educate yourself on your own religion. You cannot defend this shit. Just like You cannot defend sadhu showing their penis to young girls....want me to post that video now? You are a messed up society and eat sh2t and drink pis5
When You were a kid u used to eat dirt and roam naked .. You never felt its horrible only because your mind was pure and open but now you are a psychological mess of your own and can only point fingers at others from your cage ..

When You were a kid u used to eat dirt and roam naked .. You never felt its horrible only because your mind was pure and open but now you are a psychological mess of your own and can only point fingers at others from your cage ..
Loool I am in a cage and you and your family eat shit. Give me your address I will send you all my shit to eat. Free.
Oh are you using your grandmother skull as a plate?
Who's pis5 are you drinking tonight
Canabalism....is that also normal bed we these people eat dead human flesh
In pakistan kids don't eat dirt....We have food. No wonder your soldier beg on the internet for food.

You Hindus are low life genetic crap

Loool I am in a cage and you and your family eat shit. Give me your address I will send you all my shit to eat. Free.
Oh are you using your grandmother skull as a plate?
Who's pis5 are you drinking tonight
Canabalism....is that also normal bed we these people eat dead human flesh
In pakistan kids don't eat dirt....We have food. No wonder your soldier beg on the internet for food.

You Hindus are low life genetic crap
Your every words are making it clear as a day light how much shit you have fed to your brain ..You yourself know how far away you are from freshness ..You are being a lowlife thinks everything moving is created in your own nature ..You need to come out of your cave and smell the coffee before its too late ..

so when are you crossing LOC , khushboo lagake ??

Or you will continue to cheer this futile struggle on other's blood ?

True , our Indian Army has 2000000 Million bullets and ammo to cull all of 200 million !! keep coming....until the last man alive....we shall take care of the those left behind in your country after all men are gone...like true Hindus do...

Don't forget the food forbthe starving soldiers
Maybe this is the reason

Watch from 5.50 onwards. Even eating poop is normal.
wow hindus are dirty disgusting creatures!!!

True , our Indian Army has 2000000 Million bullets and ammo to cull all of 200 million !! keep coming....until the last man alive....we shall take care of the those left behind in your country after all men are gone...like true Hindus do...
easy on the chest mate! ribs are sensitive...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom