What's new

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali

Dance

Reaction score
MIANWALI: Six suspected Afghan nationals have been arrested in Mianwali because of their failure to prove identification.

The suspects have been arrested at a checkpost in Chashma and are said to be Afghan nationals.

According to police, the foreigners were arrested when they were trying to enter Punjab through the Chasma Barrage. The arrested Afghans lack the required travelling documents.

Police have filed a case against them under the Foreigners Act.

Six Afghans arrested in Mianwali – The Express Tribune

^^^^ No more with out papers.Know if you go any where they surely checking CNIC.And if you are an aghwani with our papers then you are in a big trouble .

^^^^ No more with out papers.Know if you go any where they surely checking CNIC.And if you are an aghwani with our papers then you are in a big trouble .

there are many afghans in pakistan and many without papers, you know it, i know it and your gov know it. and please dont tell me you dont have a corrupt police who is not after money from people, especially the soft targets like afghans.

Afghans should be issued papers and monitored. We shouldn't have people from every XYZ country roaming around unmonitored when we are in a state of war.

i think you should have thought about it 30 years ago, you shouldnt have let them in paksitan that time.

yes that is a big issue. but its failure of our government and corruption of our own people who make facilitate foreigners in getting Pakistani CNICs.

i reported last year that 70,000 Pakistani CNICs were issued to foreigners mostly Afghanistani nationals and our people did that either by taking bribes or otherwise

there are many afghans in pakistan and many without papers, you know it, i know it and your gov know it. and please dont tell me you dont have a corrupt police who is not after money from people, especially the soft targets like afghans.

Ahmad its not about Afghanistani rather any poor Pakistani is also a soft target of our pathetic police specially Punjab police

Very Racist post dance

How is that racist? Point out the racism in the my post? All I said is that I would kick out all the Afghans of Pakistan. We can't even take care of our own citizens let alone people from a different country (especially people from a country who hate Pakistan)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom