What's new

Situation in Gwadar

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
Not sure if they except free sh!t or are they really treated unfairly.

What is the point of shutting down internet and blacklisting the protest from media?

That gives an open field to Wion, an Indian news channel, to do their bidding.

Balochistan’s issue is political and requires a political solution, not a military one. Even Imran Khan said it.

These tactics will alienate Baloch youth even more.

JANRAIL busy with plot sale in Gwadar , want to do all the deal by their hand. Enjoy their cut and share

Common sense hai

1- Build Water facility
2- Give Softloan
3- Give Jobs to people in Gwadar

Instead projects get awarded to goons and JANRAIL associates

JANRAIL want to control , housing projects and plots

No other planning beyond that

Read about Shazia Khalid.
I don’t think her story has anything to do with people demanding water and stuff

JANRAIL busy with plot sale in Gwadar , want to do all the deal by their hand. Enjoy their cut and share

Common sense hai

1- Build Water facility
2- Give Softloan
3- Give Jobs to people in Gwadar

Instead projects get awarded to goons and JANRAIL associates

JANRAIL want to control , housing projects and plots

No other planning beyond that
Sure build this, build that, and give loans, but are they going to pay the bills after the investment.

I was planning to buy land in Gwadar earlier in 2022. Now I am so glad that I did not.
Last few months, made it very clear that any investment in Pakistan is very risky endeavor. I was looking property gawdar, than in posh area but things are getting worse

I don’t think her story has anything to do with people demanding water and stuff

Oh sorry then, when you asked about being treated unfairly that’s the prime example I give about it.

The black listing of media allows fake news to spread online and muddy the waters for shah is actually the issue

What is the point of shutting down internet and blacklisting the protest from media?

That gives an open field to Wion, an Indian news channel, to do their bidding.

Balochistan’s issue is political and requires a political solution, not a military one. Even Imran Khan said it.

These tactics will alienate Baloch youth even more.

The point is that colonial masters think imperially.

Back
Top Bottom