What's new

Site Policy on False Flags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone has freedom to use flags whatever he she want don't cry on it i use many flags in past too .

Sorry, that may be your view.

When you fly a nation's flag, you represent that nation and its people here.

Good or bad.

It is not an issue of choice or propriety or sentiment or any such intangible.

I started the thread with a simple explanation.

And discussing an issue seriously instead of inane one liners lie some elite members is not to be construed as crying.

Aapki tarah yahan hamara bhi haq banta hai.

Sorry, that may be your view.

When you fly a nation's flag, you represent that nation and its people here.

Good or bad.

It is not an issue of choice or propriety or sentiment or any such intangible.

I started the thread with a simple explanation.

And discussing an issue seriously instead of inane one liners lie some elite members is not to be construed as crying.

Aapki tarah yahan hamara bhi haq banta hai.

main ne kab kaha hazoor apka haq nhi hai ? you have every right to rise any flag . i remember i new indian member few years before join the forum and he use indo-russia flags and then ADMIN to him correct your flags are you feeling so cold in delhi :rofl:

kya jata hai yaar itni si baat per itna ghmsaan ?:confused:

every one must show their true flags over here, otherwise what`s the use of this tool?

@zaki
I have my doubts on ajtr being false flag .. And imran bhai kahi gulf country me reh k saari desho k flag hoist karthe rehthe hey ..false flag mafiya k guru hey ..un ko ek warning de k baaki sabi false flag logo ko ban kare ..

every one must show their true flags over here, otherwise what`s the use of this tool?

Somehow I feel (and this is my personal opinion) that the flag for "location" is not really necessary with the world shrinking and people moving around for work, business etc.

Also, while I agree that there is all this re-routing proxy stuff, but its not very safe?

But one should be clear and unambiguous about ones nationality and citizenship - the primary flag.

I am not really interested where people stay.

Just my opinion, though I understand this forum is a readymade template (vforums?) where the option of second flag cannot be removed.

It is very flattering to have an entire four-page thread dedicated to you.
Wow, CannotBeMentionedJee, your a PDF celebrity. You have managed to get under many skins.
HAS to be a chick :lol:

tujhy kya kisi se you show yours thanks allot for that or kuch ?:D

@zaki
I have my doubts on ajtr being false flag .. And imran bhai kahi gulf country me reh k saari desho k flag hoist karthe rehthe hey ..false flag mafiya k guru hey ..un ko ek warning de k baaki sabi false flag logo ko ban kare ..

lo gee or hum samjhty thy zip hamara dost hai :rofl: asteen ke uloo pal rakhy hai hum ne . aj kal to saagy tharkiyoon ka khoon sufaid ho gya hai :rofl:

tujhy kya kisi se you show yours thanks allot for that or kuch ?:D

lo gee or hum samjhty thy zip hamara dost hai :rofl: asteen ke uloo pal rakhy hai hum ne . aj kal to saagy tharkiyoon ka khoon sufaid ho gya hai :rofl:

Arrey yaar TAUJI ...kabhi to bacchon ko sahi baatein sikhaya karo...:disagree:

Aap to aadhi baar nashe main rehte ho , pata bhi hai kon sa flag laga rakha hai...:rofl:

Arrey yaar TAUJI ...kabhi to bacchon ko sahi baatein sikhaya karo...:disagree:

Aap to aadhi baar nashe main rehte ho , pata bhi hai kon sa flag laga rakha hai...:rofl:

what is the problem here yaar ? she use flags of india pakistan mars or Jupiter ? internet ko itna serious lety hain ager education ko lety to 99.99% marks milty :lol:

I used to use vbulletin default layout where they don't show flags. But apparently admins removed it.

what is the problem here yaar ? she use flags of india pakistan mars or Jupiter ? internet ko itna serious lety hain ager education ko lety to 99.99% marks milty :lol:

Who`s she?:undecided:

Wait a min. Iam talking about users of PDF, not any perticuler one...
Aur aap to jaante hi hain main kabhi internet pe serious nahi hota...:fie:
education main 99.99% aajate to kon sa pahar utha lete yaar ... karni to fauj ki naukri hi thi..:laugh:

@imran bhai
ye mamla badi sangeen hey .. Aap mahabharath k bheeshm ki thara bure logo ka saath na de...nahi tho my arjun ban k arrow k haar pehenavunga ..

OMG..................:D:lol::laugh::):rofl:

Insecure flag nazis...........:no:

Pakistan.GIF
India.GIF

@imran bhai
ye mamla badi sangeen hey .. Aap mahabharath k bheeshm ki thara bure logo ka saath na de...nahi tho my arjun ban k arrow k haar pehenavunga ..
Arjun was coward who shot Bhishma pitamah taking the cover of shikhandi.

@imran bhai
Arjun was coward who shot Bhishma pitamah taking the cover of shikhandi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom