What's new

Site Policy on False Flags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys PLEASE.

Why can we not rise above the individual and discuss something much bigger?

Are we kindergarten kids complaining and bitching to the teacher that someones's taken away their lunch?

Please guys.

In real life some of us run companies and businesses. Many of us run families.

I should hope we can come up with a more mature discussion.

Please, I request your cooperation.

It is not about who says what for or against which country.

It is a BASIC international decorum and inviolable protocol of National Flags.

We are not playing UN here or Friends of Humanity NGO stuff.

We are real world people discussing real world issues affecting real world countries.

A national flag is not something you can change at your own whim.

If you cannot respect it, you do not deserve it.

In the real world you could be imprisoned for it.

Why should the Net be any different at an OFFICIAL level when it comes to administrative policy?

You do realize the web address of this site is DEFENCE.PK

The .PK implies quasi-official status and standing.

We cannot muck around on this.

There are many Indians with fake Afghan flags and names so the issue must addressed instead of targeting individuals

@neuro
no need for that .. Relationship is sensitive one for devil or a terrorist ..
Let them eat drink and breed in thousands ..dont worry the wall is strong and no rat can dig a hole

There are many Indians with fake Afghan flags and names so the issue must addressed instead of targeting individuals

A policy needs to be well thought out, it needs to be fair, it needs to be practical, and it needs to follow accepted norms.

What you refer to is a false flag by stealth. Yes, they need to be weeded out, because it lessens the impact of a discussion.

What I equally refer to is an open false flag, where a national flag is abused to make a statement.

Now whatever statement you want to make, this forum provides a platform.

But WITHIN the rules.

Is open abuse of national flags as a false flag within the rules?

P.S. Guys do not let this discussion degenerate into a rhetorical free for all that will bring the discussion to a premature close with no impact or decision.

Please.

Dear Webmaster, Asim,

We have people here who fly flags of India and Pakistan.

You will agree that it is not possible to fly both.

And doing so is basically done to garner cheap attention and get vicarious thrills out of seeing both sides distressed.

May I know what is the policy of this site on false flags please?

This is an international forum, and the whims of one's mind or personal circumstances cannot hold to ransom the standards of participating nations here.

In the end, it is God and motherland and flag above everything else.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Doc

P.S. I would greatly like to have a civil discussion on this. No baap-amma cheap banter please. Let us exhibit our class - or try not to reveal the lack of such.

Where does it state that its an INTERNATIONAL FORUM ..... can't you read the title PAKISTAN DEFENCE. ??

our policy is same no matter how many threads you guys open . our policy is freedom or sab se phly pakistan .sab ko pata hona chayee :rofl:

Where does it state that its an INTERNATIONAL FORUM ..... can't you read the title PAKISTAN DEFENCE. ??

I have heard Asim and Webby say it over and over again ...... this is an International Forum with a focus on Pakistan.

Even in the physical STATE of Pakistan, the government or any part of its machinery cannot be cavalier with another country's National Flag.

So the rules should be nearly as equal if not more on what is an International forum with a mixed global population.

India.GIF

just to check if it works!

I have heard Asim and Webby say it over and over again ...... this is an International Forum with a focus on Pakistan.

Even in the physical STATE of Pakistan, the government or any part of its machinery cannot be cavalier with another country's National Flag.

So the rules should be nearly as equal if not more on what is an International forum with a mixed global population.

I suggest you to go read the site title once again ...... :laugh:

I suggest you to go read the site title once again ...... :laugh:

Dude, it's an internation forum, those are Asims words.

You can be whatever you want so I don't know how it supports the OP's argument about false flagging, since this ain't Pak or Indian specific forum. Over there, you get dhanda for having two British flags.

Please name the users who are using false flags,

They are usually forced to correct the flags and/or infraction/banned upon further violations

I suggest you to read the title once again ......

Yeah I have read it. Pakistan Defence.

Are you denying that Asim/Webby have not time and again laid down what I have quoted?

I am happy to trawl the site and prove my point you know ..... its our national flags we are talking about.

If we can spend hours here doing page badlo and making each other nanga, the least we can do is give the issue the respect it deserves.

In ending I would like to reiterate - this is not personal but a discussion on far reaching policy afecting ALL of us here - Indian, or Chinese or Pakistani or Iranian or American or anyone else.

This is not about India or Pakistan alone.

Or about any particular individual.

everyone has freedom to use flags whatever he she want don't cry on it i use many flags in past too .

What a cry baby thread.

Farak lokh hain yar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom