What's new

Sit-ins induced political awareness among the masses- Asma Jahangir

Are you saying that I suffer from an Identity crisis ? :mad:

Not just one particular community, but number communities like BUTT are Kashmiris, Aswan are Arabs, Arain are considered to have their blood linage from Hindu Rajputs, Sheikhs (Sindhi, Kashmiri & Punjabi) are the members of the Barhaman cast.

In Sindh Syed are Arabs, Mirza are descendants of Iranian, Zardaries are Baloch, & so on ... In Balochistan, some have theirs blood linage from Iran like 'Rind' & some from Afghanistan such as Hazara who are descended of Mongols so on & so on ....

so in short all are suffering from 'Muhajirhood' in this land known as 'Pakistan'

Not just one particular community, but number communities like BUTT are Kashmiries, Aswan are Arabs, Arain are considered to have their blood linage from Hindu Rajputs, Sheikhs (Sindhi, Kashmiri & Punjabi) are the members of the Barhaman cast.

In Sindh Syed are Arabs, Mirza are descendants of Iranian, Zardaries are Baloch, & so on ... In Balochistan, some have theirs blood linage from Iran like 'Rind' & some from Afghanistan such as Hazara who are descended of Mongols so on & so on ....

so in short all are suffering from 'Muhajirhood' in this land known as 'Pakistan'

HRK Bhai Butt are Kashmiris.....aur hum kiyaaa aasmaan seh gireiii theiiii ? o_O

But I'm a Pakistani first, second and last ! :smokin:

Sir what i think that PTI should not close door for peoples who want to join, but when it comes to ticket distribution then merit should be there as a parameter for choosing the right candidate for election.

Feudalism is slavery.
There is no place in PTI for slave owners, and there is no place for feudals.

It is true that people like SMQ, Jahangir Tareen, Azam Sawati, Sheikh Rasheed etc have no place in PTI, and it is also true that they'll do everything to hijack PTI BUT one thing has become evident, for bad and for good, that PTI is IK and IK is PTI. Which literally means that IK has the power to send these people to hell (if and when needed) just like he did to Javeid Hashmi. Now I don't like this because I believe that PTI must not become into personality cult like other political parties, but unfortunately this is what happens in Pakistan. It will perhaps take a couple of decades for the democracy to take up roots and become mature enough IF it continued.

If it takes a personality cult to awaken people to the reality of Pakistani politics, and to make them angry, then so be it.

Out of that anger and awareness, the future pool of revolutionaries will arise.

Bro, you get it all wrong.

Tameem bhai ab ye door bhi dekh lia ke ap apni khushi Asma Jahangir jesy banday kay byan may talash kartay hain. None of your fault, you really don't have many things to be cheerful about. So, let it be statement of some mulang, bawla person or perhapes Asma J, you need something to enjoy anyway :)

Pyaray Bhai @graphican , AJ pe Lanat.

But why its too hard to accepts a simple fact for IK followers.
A Ptian get it wrong in start............and all of you follow-suit blindly....
blind.bmp

Right or wrong, AJ stated statement by OP in no way favors Dharnas, PTI+PAT or rejects the possibility of London Plan behinds this Anti-Democracy movement at any level....infact she is taunting PTI& IK (third empire) Plain and simple....& as long as you PTIANS didn't accept this collective wrong in this thread, your youthias will remains falling from that cliff indefinitely, so instead of worrying for nooras save your party goers immediately:coffee:

Last edited:
PTI is a perfect example of the classical middle class hypocrisy and naivety.

Middle class in post-colonial states like Pakistan came into existence due to state patronage to some people. It is unlike the middle class in the USA which is made up self-made professionals and entrepreneurs.

Thus, middle class in Pakistan is part of the problem. Middle class is ever ready to abuse the political and bureaucratic elite but they over-look the fact that they themselves are raping the country as well. Middle classes feel that they are pious and honest. In fact, they are as good or bad as the elite.

Take the example of stupid university/college students. These morons will cheat in exams, will not pay the poor man running the cafetaria, will regularly indulge in violence

but

They will abuse politicians, USA, Israel etc. for all the ills of the world. None of these hypocrites would ever have an introspection about the filth that pollutes their minds and souls.

Pyaray Bhai @graphican , AJ pe Lanat.

But why its too hard to accepts a simple fact for IK followers.
A Ptian get it wrong in start............and all of you follow-suit blindly....
blind.bmp

Write or wrong, AJ stated statement by OP in no way favors Dharnas, PTI+PAT or rejects the possibility of London Plan behinds this Anti-Democracy movement at any level....infact she is taunting PTI& IK (third empire) Plain and simple....& as long as you PTIANS didn't accept this collective wrong in this thread, your youthias will remains falling from that cliff indefinitely, so instead of worrying for nooras save your party goers immediately:coffee:
I am not sure if she is sarcastic or not, or if you are reading too much and I am too little, but the fact remains that Pakistanis have awoken and against the status quo and not in its favor as you are trying to imply here. At any rate, what you have to say regarding this column: Political Columns | Page 33

I am not sure if she is sarcastic or not, or if you are reading too much and I am too little, but the fact remains that Pakistanis have awoken and against the status quo and not in its favor as you are trying to imply here. At any rate, what you have to say regarding this column: Political Columns | Page 33

You people still seeing it partially....get the big picture....IK & PTI show is flopped, one is out the other is reeling....the baby in IKs armpit is dead...bury it peacefully and look for the future, this will eventually happens if not now sure on tomorrow...marks it.

You people still seeing it partially....get the big picture....IK & PTI show is flopped, one is out the other is reeling....the baby in IKs armpit is dead...bury it peacefully and look for the future, this will eventually happened if not now sure on tomorrow...marks it.
Is this your analysis? Wishes, and more wishes, and yet more wishes? Ok, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom