What's new

Sister of ‘Salala’ Martyr Asks, as Pakistanis await another deceit of resum

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Sister of ‘Salala’ Martyr Asks, as Pakistanis await another deceit of resuming ‘Nato Supply’

It was a common Saturday morning and I had taken off from college because I was ill. I turned on the tv and saw the breaking news, NATO Forces’ helicopters attacked a border post at Pak-Afghan border martyring 24 Pakistani soldiers. Having seen the photos in Usman Bhai’s computer of many Army personnels who are posted at Mohmand Agency, I painfully thought which friends Usman Bhai lost today. At 1:05 PM, I received a call from my cousin Saad (Mrs. Usman’s younger brother) and he told me Usman Bhai has embraced Shahadat; I hadn’t thought for a second about such an outcome.

Now let’s revisit some events of this unforgettable and unforgivable incident. On 1st July, 2011, Usman bhai was waiting for his convoy destined for Mohmand Agency in Peshawar, I was discussing Pakistan-US ties with him on messages when he said, “mujhay ab america ki sar e aam ankhain phirti hui nazar aa rahi hain jo pehlay chup chupa k hota tha pakistan k against wo ab khul k ho ga” (I can sense US openly shifting focus, things that were done quietly before, will now be done in open) and after four months and twenty five days brazen American aggression proved him right.

Usman Bhai was the ‘chosen’ one, unlike other children of his age who when asked about their futures would answer like, doctors, engineers and pilots, Capt.Usman Ali Shaheed always used to say, “main bara ho ke Major Aziz Bhatti Shaheed banon ga”. He was passionate to embrace Shahadat (Martyrdom) since his childhood. When the operation against militants was on it’s peak in Mohmand Agency, Usman bhai had an ‘appendix pain’ and went through a surgery, having a leave of one month he returned home for rest. Everyone was relieved that he is out of the battle field but he himself was sad that he is in privileges of his home while his unit is fighting in rugged mountains sacrificing for the homeland. As his leave was ending, I asked him “leaving after two days?” he enthusiastically responded, “yeah finally”, he was thankful to almighty to be back on feets to defend ‘Pak Sar Zameen.

Army personnel hardly speak of their patriotism because they believe in actions not words. But when asked about Army personnel’s feelings towards Islam and Pakistan Usman Bhai said, “we are first Muslims, then Pakistani and then Army personnels, we are in Army because of Pakistan.”

But apart from his bravery, he was an extraordinary human being, one I never thought existed before I met him. All someone had to do was to mention in front of him that they are in trouble, he would offer his help straight away to anyone ensuring that the person in need gets his work done completely. His behavior was extraordinarily kind to everyone, Usman bhai was a true depiction of this verse,

“Ho Halqa-e-Yaran tou Resham Ki Tarah Narm, Rizm-e-Haq-o-Batil Ho Tou Faulad Hai Momin”

(If in the circles of friends, they be as soft as silk, when in the battle of Truth and Falsehood momin is hard as metal )

Let me very briefly tell you about another lucky sould, who was among the martyrs of ‘Salala’, Major ‘Mujahid Shaheed’ who once said to Captain Usman Shaheed’s mother “ anti ap fikar na karien (Usman) yeh mere sath hai” (Aunty, You need not worry, since Usman is with me) so when NATO forces continously attacked Salala check-post on the night of 26th November, Major Mujahid left his safe position at his post just only to support ‘Usman bhai’s post that was under heavy shelling. He was cautioned by his juniors that going there will be futile, but his special love for Usman bhai couldn’t help him stay safe, in fact not only Usman, but his brothers, his soldiers mercilessly dying at the hands of enemy in disguise was something that ‘Mujahid’ was not able to stand, “I have to go” he said decisively running like lion with his Rifle to the attacked post to protect the honor of Usman and his team , and Indeed the sovereignty of Pakistan.

These priceless sons of Pakistan fulfilled their promise of defending till the last breath, but the question looming today is, will these sacrifices go in vain ? my faith tells me, No they will never, but let’s analyse; Today when I heard the news about NATO supply line’s possible reopening, it filled me with rage, Our foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar said, we cannot risk relations with 48 countries, I ask her, How will you answer the 24 martyrs of Salala ? And I put all my anger in #BlockNATOSupply tweets and was happy to see the message resonated as a top-trend in Pakistan, but I don’t know if ‘trending’ on twitter only will effect our politicians and will they eventually refuse the re-opening of NATO supplies that took my brother and 24 precious sons from me, that took millions of innocents lives during the decade of this bloody war ?

I trust the people of Pakistan only, who have enormous power and can change our future and re-shape our destiny. It’s about time that we stand up against this slavery of foreign powers, it’s about time we decide not to provide them with commodities who attacked our soldiers and any innocent for that matter.

Once I send Usman Bhai a verse of poetry in text message,
“Hamien Yakeen Hai Hum Hain Chiragh-e-Akhir-e-Shab, Hamare Bad Andhera Nahi Ujala Hai”
(We are determined that we are the lanterns of the pre-dawn, enlightenment will take away the darkness,once we are off)
He Quickly responded, “hamare bad nahi, hum hi ujala laien ge.”
(Not after us, We Will bring the light back)

He proved true to his words by bringing a new light in the lives of Pakistanis by giving them a hope to fight their enemies in the disguise, to stand against those who have pushed our politicians to their feet, he along with 24 martyrs of ‘Salala’ have shown the glittering path of Dignity and Sacrifice, lest we learn – we may survive. You’r blood will not go in vain Usman bhai, may you see the rise of Pakistan from the heavens. Ameen

By Allah, after reading this, I like to promise her I will do all in my power once again to ensure these routes don't open and I invite every one ke shor machao, awaz uthao, in ****** khar, Gilani and Zardari type sorry excuse for a human being ko ek pal chain na lene doh.

The very least you can do is raise your voice...

Thought this should get a bump, for all those dying to get US aid in exchange for supply route, please remember you have not made the ultimate sacrifice than what others have done. They don't even apologize, meaning they are saying those who got killed, it was their fault and they will kill more of ours again and again because its always our fault.

Go ahead Pakistan, bikjao. But before you do, please raise your hand all those that would readily sacrifice just one of their child for all the money in the world? Nahi kar saktay? Then shut up, don't you dare equate any amount of money for this.

Definitely, any decision on resumption of transit aid is not going to be in line with cause of brave martyrs.

At least Pakistani generals should demand the handover of those officials, who celebrated later in the same morning.

This might help calm families of martyrs and the nation.

I'm afraid that, both nation and army might divide on this issue.

Once supply resumed,,, technically, it makes parliament of Pakistan complicit in deaths of soldiers of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

IMO,,, it is religiously and morally wrong to pay tax for the purpose of paying salaries of parliament and custom officials, who process papers of transit goods or for paying the debts on the loans used to run same govt.

What is the difference between TTP and a tax payer,, whose donation is used to assist the in cold blood murders of soldiers of Pakistan?

Parliament have no legitimacy to micro manage army and using them as sacrificial animals.

Pakistan is fast heading for a legitimate reasons of civil dis-obedience.

If Pakistan survive till elections than resumption of transit is going to be the main deciding element in elections.

By Allah, after reading this, I like to promise her I will do all in my power once again to ensure these routes don't open and I invite every one ke shor machao, .....

Shor machao? What a cowardly thing to do.

she lost her precious brother, and she is in anguish,

But you Sir want to do shor. And this is your way to prove that you are with her in her moment of grief.

Yes. Shor machao, just like birds chrip when a snake takes their eggs.

Shor machao,

like pathetic Mullahs in Pakistan who are responsible for killing 1000's of Pak soldiers and 10s of 1000s of civilians in the name of Islamism,

Yes shor machao

How many times we have sided with children and mothers and sisters of Pak soldiers killed by Talibobs?
How many times we have threated to close down food supplies to the Talibob hotspots in Wazirastan?

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

there are so many Saddams and bud-nejats in Pakistan who are pushing Pak army to go to war with NATO.

Shor machao.

And then our country will be destroyed

like Iraq, like Laos, like Cambodia

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

wheelchair warriors on the internet can sit in the West and push Pakistan army to utter destruction.

pathetic

pathetic wheelchair warriors.

and what about the deciet to countless innocent pakistanis martyrs through drone attacks?

But you Sir want to do shor. And this is your way to prove that you are with her in her moment of grief.

Shor machao,

like pathetic Mullahs in Pakistan who are responsible for killing 1000's of Pak soldiers and 10s of 1000s of civilians in the name of Islamism,

Yes shor machao

How many times we have sided with children and mothers and sisters of Pak soldiers killed by Talibobs?
How many times we have threated to close down food supplies to the Talibob hotspots in Wazirastan?

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

there are so many Saddams and bud-nejats in Pakistan who are pushing Pak army to go to war with NATO.

Shor machao.

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

wheelchair warriors on the internet can sit in the West and push Pakistan army to utter destruction.

pathetic

Not even worth responding to.

and what about the deciet to countless innocent pakistanis martyrs through drone attacks?

This seems to be the bone of content... it is becoming more and more clear that parliament is behind drone strikes... who has successively neutralized Pakistan defences and termed army as 'chowkidars' and 'subservient to parliament'.

Do you think... this is how the state army shall be belittled?

It is open treason.. swallowed big time by Iftikhar chaudoo...

Change has to come via parliament, and if no political leader came forward for a 'protest/long march' than expect split in army.

Shor machao,

Yes shor machao

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

Shor machao.

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

pathetic

Nothing give legitimacy to any one to kill Pakistanis openly and later celebrate... simply because post 9-11 TTP who have safe heavens in Afghanistan is killing Pakistani civilians and soldiers alike.

BTW.. this is not first incidence... there had been many incidences of killing Pakistani soldiers and civilians in the name of Waziristan.

If you know terrorist supply lines than please.... please tell us so that those can face much more than blockage.

In any case,,, why shall Pakistanis shall provide free petrol to contractors in Afghanistan in name of NATO..

BTW... There is no legitimacy to carry out any transit activity without proper record and fees. Getting business done by paying kick backs to most corrupt and unrepresentative President, is an equal crime from both sides, in our law books.

In Afghanistan,,, NATO soldiers are being killed by their own weapons.. does it mean they shall stop building army for warlords of northern alliance?

Shor machao,

Yes shor machao

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

Shor machao.

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

pathetic

Yes, the dramatic Grisham style repetition of my phrase is a nice refutation of claims and you didn't really took a side nor did you present any action instead of my shor, which leads one to believe your solution is to stay quite. Like a bird, me? Or putting his head in the ground you.

Being beghairat brigade is in fashion and what is this cool beghairati? Stand against Pakistan.

We have killed many Talibans, there is NO excuse to kill our soldiers by saying we haven't killed enough. We will be destroyed if we didn't open the supply route, thats what you're saying? Mulk bandh kardo if your country can't do anything on its own.

Tomorrow America points a nuke at you and says sacrifice your first borns, will we do it? After all we'll be destroyed if we don't so according to the rules of Beghairati we should right?

Beghairat Brigade nahi, chawal brigade.

Yes, the dramatic Grisham style repetition of my phrase is a nice refutation of claims and you didn't really took a side nor did you present any action instead of my shor, .....

Mine was truly heartfelt response to a very sad incident when we lost our brave soldiers. See my note in the ps to understand why I cried (and you thought it was Grishm style) sadly.

You Sir, ask for an action.

Here is a simple set of actions (both short and long term) but I doubt shor-sharaba group will understand it.

Remember NATO and USA is not our enemy but allies. The easiest solution to avoid the sad incidents like Salala is to have a joint operation with our allies. You don't want Americans in our forward posts. Fine. Get Germans, or Polish, or Turks. But have their soldiers (at least one) in our forward posts for quick NATO lingo communication.

This is off course short term solution.

Long term, Pakistan and NATO should conduct joint exercises on regular basis, so that both learn how each side communicates in the moment of distress.

NATO officers are cooped in Bagram all the time. They should rotate through Pakistan based command centers where Pakistanis command and NATO officers support joint ops.

These suggestions will reduce the likelihood of friendly (and sometimes unfriendly fire).

Compared to these suggestions, shor machao is nothing but a nutcase Mullah response that will create more incidents like this.

Peace.

ps. I really felt and understood that sister's cries. My own cousin is a widow of young captain who lost his life in FATA defending our beautiful country. Everytime I see his two little kids who will grow up without their father. We are proud of our Shaheed (and all others) who gave the ultimate. So I request you to avoid terms like Beghairat. This is a charge we take very seriously.

In my humble opinion, shor Machao group is nothing but the chirping birds. They have seldom been to the war front. For them it is easy to sit in the West, and be the wheelchair warriors.

Thought this should get a bump, for all those dying to get US aid in exchange for supply route, please remember you have not made the ultimate sacrifice than what others have done. They don't even apologize, meaning they are saying those who got killed, it was their fault and they will kill more of ours again and again because its always our fault.

Go ahead Pakistan, bikjao. But before you do, please raise your hand all those that would readily sacrifice just one of their child for all the money in the world? Nahi kar saktay? Then shut up, don't you dare equate any amount of money for this.

It is much more than a question of money. Tragic and pointless as the tragedy truly was, one has to move on, whether one is a family member, colleague or the nation of those lost. Preposterous as it may sound, life must move on.

Making an apology the central issue is not really looking at the issue at all. The root causes of the tragedy go deep, into the government, that actually put these brave men in the gravest of dangers.

Turning all this anger into something useful will paradoxically takes a cool head too: meaningful change of these policies to prevent and indeed end such losses lies in strengthening the economy to the extent that it is free from needing foreign crutches, and ensuring that elections result is real reform.

Shor machao,

Yes shor machao

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

Shor machao.

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

pathetic

O mister criticizer thora akal ko hath maro, koi bat soch samaj k b kar lia karo. ameriki ghulam baighairat log. tum jaisey hain jo amrekio ko khuda mantey hain aur un k agents ka kam kartey hain. yahi un k agents ka kam hai k darao. tumharey jaisey logo ke waja say he aaj pakistan ka yeh hal hai. ham chahtey hain agar izzat say mout aa jay apny deen aur watan k liye to bohot bari bat hai. par tum nay to hamesha rehna hai. amreki ghulam
aur jis meaning main Asim nay kaha bilkul theak k ab hamary hath main yahi hathyar hai k shor machaya jay. logo ko ikatha kia jay logo ki raye badli jay.

Shor machao,

Yes shor machao

How many times?

Just shor machao.

Shabaash. shor Machao.

Shor machao.

Just shor machao.

Shabash.

Shor machao.

because

pathetic

Probably the best reply I have read in these forums !!!

it wont be a trouble free supply line..
USA sucks at diplomacy and to win hearts and minds......
and in Pakistan anger against them is at all times high.....Nothing personal against Americans as people or as country..but against their war machine goading and bullying Pakistan into their version of WOT..Which wont do any good.
we will see mlre attacks on the supply trucks.

www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-panetta-interview-20120519,0,2864210.story

and pakistan wont get any money for the supply either...read the news above.

in the mean time.
nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-www.newspaper-daily-english-online/lahore/19-May-2012/dpc-announces-long-march-against-nato-supply-line-restoration

Mine was truly heartfelt response to a very sad incident when we lost our brave soldiers. See my note in the ps to understand why I cried (and you thought it was Grishm style) sadly.

You Sir, ask for an action.

Here is a simple set of actions (both short and long term) but I doubt shor-sharaba group will understand it.

Remember NATO and USA is not our enemy but allies. The easiest solution to avoid the sad incidents like Salala is to have a joint operation with our allies. You don't want Americans in our forward posts. Fine. Get Germans, or Polish, or Turks. But have their soldiers (at least one) in our forward posts for quick NATO lingo communication.

What the????

Have Americans stationed on our posts? Foreign troops on our posts? Jaanay doh yaar, itna sellout toh Zardari bhi nahi hai.

There was no issue with communication. Even the Americans haven't said as much. They just say we fired first, they fired back. It was already communicated to them that they are firing at Pakistanis not Taliban but they continued to fire at us, repeatedly.

Long term, Pakistan and NATO should conduct joint exercises on regular basis, so that both learn how each side communicates in the moment of distress.

Why should Americans operate on our side at all? Do they let anyone else operate and get the mafias operating out of China Town? We will do it ourselves.

NATO officers are cooped in Bagram all the time. They should rotate through Pakistan based command centers where Pakistanis command and NATO officers support joint ops.

And Pakistanis should rotate around Nevada and should be on the secret service guarding Obama, and Pakistanis should be rotated around bases like Andrews...

These suggestions will reduce the likelihood of friendly (and sometimes unfriendly fire).

Of course they will, you are handing over your country to them on a platter.

Compared to these suggestions, shor machao is nothing but a nutcase Mullah response that will create more incidents like this.

I don't buy it. Raising the free voice against corruption has been how civilized societies resolve conflict. Capitulation is how nafsiati ghulam resolve their issues.

I really felt and understood that sister's cries.

Son, I don't care. Your ideas are flawed, I don't pursue crazy battles I can't win, but I don't for a minute think accepting tyranny is ever an option either. You fight your enemy at the highest level possible, till you can't.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom