What's new

Sirisena's first overseas visit will be to India

No matter how much you disagree with the policies of your neighboring country, you have no right to train/support terrorists in that country.

Isn't it what India has been telling everyone?

So now suddenly it is acceptable for you that india supports cros-border terrorism in neighboring countries to promote her national interests?

Please come out of this mentality and also stop supporting cros-border terrorism including TTP, BLA etc in Pakistan. We all want to live in peace but as long as this indian mentality exists, their might be no peace in the region for a very very long time.
We supported LTTE a long time back. In case you missed the memo,we learn't from LTTE fiasco not to train and get involved with proxies and cross border insurgents. That is why we helped in the extermination of LTTE.

We now ensure that our interests are protected and promoted in other countries using different means.

Lastly, what region are you talking about when you say peace. We are living in peace. Our region is by and large in peace.
India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar have been consistently growing both economically and improving their social development indicators at rapid pace for the last 5 years at minimum.

Its only Pakistan and Afghanistan that are mired in increasing violence and increasing failure of civil society. What does that tell you?

I thought Modi was due to visit Sri Lanka in Jan 2015 himself

:no: God Forbid if such thing happens i'll prefer to die first..:sarcastic:
Then what are u waiting for, no one is going to stop you:p::p::p:

No matter how much you disagree with the policies of your neighboring country, you have no right to train/support terrorists in that country.

Isn't it what India has been telling everyone?

So now suddenly it is acceptable for you that india supports cros-border terrorism in neighboring countries to promote her national interests?

Please come out of this mentality and also stop supporting cros-border terrorism including TTP, BLA etc in Pakistan. We all want to live in peace but as long as this indian mentality exists, their might be no peace in the region for a very very long time.
And what you are doing in Kashmir, Playing Kabaddi:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Stop giving advise to others, when you and your country is knee deep in terrorist activity.do i need to give any evidence just google it:mad::mad::mad:

Brahmins who converted to Islam were renamed as shaikh and khwaja so next time you meet a shaikh then don't forget to ask his ancestory.Don't pollute the thread.

Thanks

d49b7447df1cbe877b9069da1b654dc04b9b8e94a0763faf66549b7ae6cef56f.jpg

India would never allow a US Navy base in the region. Diego Garcia is as far as it can get.

If you go back in history, The SL govt's pro-US stand (to the extent of discussions on possible USN bases in SL) was the major reason for India's support to LTTE in the early stages(1980s).

Diego Garcia agreement is going to be end in 2016 but there are reports that it will be extended for the next 20 years according to Guardian article.

With the present relations with United states , I don't think Diego Garcia is even any issue for India.

Brahmins who converted to Islam were renamed as shaikh and khwaja so next time you meet a shaikh then don't forget to ask his ancestory.Don't pollute the thread.

Thanks

Basically Shaikhs are from Gujarat in majority

Diego Garcia agreement is going to be end in 2016 but there are reports that it will be extended for the next 20 years according to Guardian article.

With the present relations with United states , I don't think Diego Garcia is even any issue for India.

Basically Shaikhs are from Gujarat in majority
sheikhs in Bihar and Kashmir are of Brahmin descent.

Those must be khojas but some converted Brahmans of north India adopted the title of shaikh(learned one).

I don't know about gujrat tribe though.

Those must be khojas but some converted Brahmans of north India adopted the title of shaikh(learned one).

I don't know about gujrat tribe though.

No they are not Khojas or Bohras but they are from Gujarati tribes.

Back
Top Bottom