What's new

Sirisena's first overseas visit will be to India

Don't you know? Everything wrong that happens in this world is because of Brahmins. After all, Brahmins = Islamists.
It'll probably take India a long time to come out of the curses like Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Deen Dayal Upadhyay, and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

The new Sri Lankan president is a figurehead. I wouldn't waste my time on him. He was merely used by the United National Party (UNP) to come to power. I find it quite interesting (and amusing to an extent) how the Indian media is going to great lengths to learn about Maithripala Sirisena and comparing him to Mahinda Rajapaksa when the former is actually just a sock puppet of his master Ranil Wickremasinghe. As a non-English speaking rural peasant he is the sort of person that the elite-dominated UNP holds in contempt. Ranil Wickramasinghe is the real power here and he is going to play India on behalf of the USA. He has done this before when he was in power

MR is also a non english speaker and so is Modi in India. You cant judge a leader by his english language proficiency. Accept the reality without a being a sore loser like MR, the people in Sri Lanka has given a verdict that he should go.

Develop very close relations with India, especially its leadership. He will discuss things like "economic partnership" and even using Indian currency as legal tender in the island, as well as a road bridge to South India across the Ram Setu. The (naive) Indian leadership will be enthralled (just like they were previously when he wanted to hand control of Sri Lankan land to the LTTE).

Are you warning indians to protect india from SL? Are you scared SL leaders would do anything dangerous to India?
යකෝ මම කවදාවත් මහින්දගේ වැඩ වලට කැමති නෑ...ඒත් ජාත්‍යන්තරයේ මම ඌව ඩිෆෙන්ඩ් කරනවා
මම මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ දීත් කළා.....යුධ අපරාධ වලදි අපි හැමදාම ඌව ඩිෆෙන්ඩ් කළා...
මොකද ඒ හරකා රටේ නායකයා නිසා.....මොකද අපිට කෙහෙල්මල් පක්ෂයක් වැඩක් නෑ...රටයි වැදගත්..............තෝ වගේ පරයන්ට රටට හෙණ ගැහුවත් කමක් නෑ මහින්දට හරි යනවා නම්

You will then start to see the USA softening its anti-Sri Lankan stand
dont you want to see that? Isnt that good?

start to gift Sri Lanka military equipment like ships and start training programs on Sri Lankan soil (unthinkable at present). The next step will be trying to access Colombo and Trincomalee as strategic US bases in the Indian Ocean.
Isnt SL getting military eqpment bad? Are you really a SLn? And get real.....there wont be anyone's bases in SL.

The USA tried this with the Maldives and failed after India objected to the Maldivian government.
when and where? Do you know that US already has dieargo Garcia?
This is the same man who let the USA use Sri Lankan airports for rendition flights
And we gained a lot from US as support during bush regime. And do you want to see SL being a safe house for other countries' terrorists? Wont that destabilise SL?

Ranil is a very cunning fox and India will have to handle him carefully. The USA has a very crafty and intelligent puppet in him. I would suggest that any Indian posters here with connections get this message through to the higher echelons of the Indian government.

ha ha you have begun to appreciate Ranil whom you called a pimp few weeks back...you people were got owned by a pimp, Hard to digest? hint: You people were idiots from the beginning....

Don't you know? Everything wrong that happens in this world is because of Brahmins. After all, Brahmins = Islamists.
It'll probably take India a long time to come out of the curses like Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Deen Dayal Upadhyay, and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
ROFL. Pakistanis and their crazy ideas and notions.

MR is also a non english speaker and so is Modi in India. You cant judge a leader by his english language proficiency. Accept the reality without a being a sore loser like MR, the people in Sri Lanka has given a verdict that he should go.

MR speaks a lot better English than Sirisena, but I will agree that the former's English is not up to par. I didn't say that we should judge him by his language proficiency, but he is the sort of person that the English speaking, Colombo-based elite look down on with contempt. Ranil is part of that coterie of people who have little in common with the vast majority of Sri Lankans from a ruralbackground. 51% vs 48% is not a massive mandate by any stretch of the imagination.

Are you warning indians to protect india from SL? Are you scared SL leaders would do anything dangerous to India?
යකෝ මම කවදාවත් මහින්දගේ වැඩ වලට කැමති නෑ...ඒත් ජාත්‍යන්තරයේ මම ඌව ඩිෆෙන්ඩ් කරනවා
මම මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ දීත් කළා.....යුධ අපරාධ වලදි අපි හැමදාම ඌව ඩිෆෙන්ඩ් කළා...
මොකද ඒ හරකා රටේ නායකයා නිසා.....මොකද අපිට කෙහෙල්මල් පක්ෂයක් වැඩක් නෑ...රටයි වැදගත්..............තෝ වගේ පරයන්ට රටට හෙණ ගැහුවත් කමක් නෑ මහින්දට හරි යනවා නම්

This is basically a pretty big lie.

Firstly you state that you never supported anything Mahinda did. Does that mean you never supported the war to defeat the LTTE?

Secondly you say that you defend him intertionally. Really? Is that what you've been doing on this forums?

All you've been doing is screaming and shouting at who is now the previous president of Sri Lanka.

And now you abuse me in foul language in Sinhala.

Stay classy Saradiel, stay classy.

dont you want to see that? Isnt that good?

What are you talking about?

Isnt SL getting military eqpment bad? Are you really a SLn? And get real.....there wont be anyone's bases in SL.

Not when Sri Lanka is a puppet of the USA.

when and where? Do you know that US already has dieargo Garcia?

And we gained a lot from US as support during bush regime. And do you want to see SL being a safe house for other countries' terrorists? Wont that destabilise SL?

What did we get from the USA as support? How has the USA helped us? All I can see is how the USA stood against us when the LTTE was getting finished off. This is exactly what they wanted - to have their puppet in power.

IMO it's not only a worry for Sri Lanka, but a worry for India as well.

ha ha you have begun to appreciate Ranil whom you called a pimp few weeks back...you people were got owned by a pimp, Hard to digest? hint: You people were idiots from the beginning....

I don't think anyone got owned by a pimp. I think the pimp managed to cunningly do what he does best and sneak in through the back door without standing for elections on his own - because he knew he would be defeated.

Back
Top Bottom