What's new

Sir Imran Khan's unseen world !

maybe but its a positive side, I am already gearing up to start jogging again and lose some freaking weight. @levina hana ?
Hehe
You do??
I hope IK inspires you in good ways.
IK is a typical Pathan, I have a feeling that ppl in your part of world have good stamina, the number of fast bowlers in your team 're a testimony to it.
The one thing IK will always be remembered for is the SKMC hospital. :)

Hehe
You do??
I hope IK inspires you in good ways.
IK is a typical Pathan, I have a feeling that ppl in your part of world have good stamina, the number of fast bowlers in your team 're a testimony to it.
The one thing IK will always be remembered for is the SKMC hospital. :)

Yes, high spirited, SKMCH is now his small achievements.,, he will be remembered for much more, many though will not acknowledge.

11988503_896255903797836_796141256114968763_n.jpg

Sir Imran Khan?

Baaz aa ja @Leader, IK bashers ko heart attack karwaye ga kiya? :omghaha:

Reham Khan, Jemima Khan, Benazir Bhutto: The story of Imran Khan's 5 girlfriends
He's famous for being the biggest casanova of Pakistani Cricket and former skipper Imran Khan made sure that his affairs with the most gorgeous ladies ever made more news than his game.

From being the most aggressive cricketer in the Pakistani side to being the biggest lady killer, Imran has been there and done that.

The 62-year-old cricketer-turned-politician, who has dated the hottest women in the world has just tied the knot for the second time to former BBC reporter and Pakistani Reham Khan, who's 43-years-old and now settled in Pakistan.

In wake of his recent marriage to a Reham, who's become Pakistani media's favourite poster girl, we look back at Imran's colourful life and present to you the story of his
girlfriends.

Reham Khan: The woman of the moment, Reham Khan, Imran Khan's trophy wife has become one of the most discussed Pakistani women on internet, thanks to her spellbinding beauty and eloquent speech. Nobody knows how they fell in love, but
Imran and Reham are now man and wife and world is envying them.
Jemima Khan: The cricketer married Jemima Goldsmith (later known as Jemima Khan) on May 16, 1995 after briefly dating her in London. But the the fact that Jemima could not adapt to her life in Pakistan led to the end of their nine-year-old marriage.
Sita White: Imran Khan dated the American Sita White, in 1987-88 and me her again in 1991, that was when she became pregnant with his baby (Tyrian khan). When Imran refused to accept the baby as his own, a Los Angeles court ruled that Imran Khan was the legal father of the illegitimate southern California girl.
Zeenat Aman: The heartthrob allegedly dated the Bollywood diva for a brief while, before their whirlwind romance came to an abrupt end.
Benazir Bhutto: In his biography of Imran Khan, Christopher Sandford claimed that Imran dated late PM of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto, while both studied at Oxford.
Cricketer Imran Khan has dated the most gorgeous women ever - daily.bhaskar.com

image.png

I think it was the same year "Sir" Zaid Hamid got his knighthood too. :D

o aya mera shikar... :lol:

yeh last mien nay jis ko reply kia hai is ki hamesha say ___________________________________ itni phat jate hae jab mien Sir Imran Khan likhta hun, yaqeen ker har bar, koe aik bar bhi asa nahe howa ka yeh na bola ho.. :lol:

Ley bhai, gloi maar do mujhey, ijazat hey, magar pehlay Pak Tea House kee chai pilao. :D

lo tu phir mien Sir Imran Khan likho ga, or aap na hongy, phir faida? :lol:

PTH band ho jata hae 10 bajay.. :)

oh @Syed.Ali.Haider puwan remember we argued about article 225 of the constitution, phir JC bana kay nae? :D

Back
Top Bottom