What's new

Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan demands to be unbanned after TLP notification

Don't get over emotional and jump the gun.

TLP is not a terrorist organisation and never was. They haven't done anything that PTI, PPP, PMLN hasn't done before. Just last year we had lawyers smashing hospitals and tearing apart intensive care units. Not that i'm justifying it, i'm just pointing out the crazy low standards we have for what is acceptable in our society. Even in the case of TLP, i believe the murder/assult cases have not been dropped.

SSP is a hardcore terrorist group, they cannot be legitimised and will not be. The govt has signed a ceasefire with the TTP, ultimately and peace deal will require their disbandonment and disarming.

Don't get over emotional and jump the gun.

TLP is not a terrorist organisation and never was. They haven't done anything that PTI, PPP, PMLN hasn't done before. Just last year we had lawyers smashing hospitals and tearing apart intensive care units. Not that i'm justifying it, i'm just pointing out the crazy low standards we have for what is acceptable in our society. Even in the case of TLP, i believe the murder/assult cases have not been dropped.

SSP is a hardcore terrorist group, they cannot be legitimised and will not be. The govt has signed a ceasefire with the TTP, ultimately and peace deal will require their disbandonment and disarming.

They have shown that they are Jahil & extremist on a different level and can be used as tool in the hands of foreign agencies. It’s government responsibility to put them under radar and must restrict their movement. If they kill any French tourist, it will be goodby to cricket and goodbye to tourism in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Its a very slippery slope, IK has been taunted on his U turns, this is the best time to do a U turn on this agreement with TLP. They are already dispersed so any gathering will need to be organised and collaborated which they can stop using force before it gets out of hand. Otherwise... I dare not think the consequences.

Think twice before taking uturns on agreements with religious groups. Every religion existing in the world has something to say for hypocrites.

They have shown that they are Jahil & extremist on a different level and can be used as tool in the hands of foreign agencies. It’s government responsibility to put them under radar and must restrict their movement. If they kill any French tourist, it will be goodby to cricket and goodbye to tourism in Pakistan.

There is no evidence of any of that.

Think twice before taking uturns on agreements with religious groups. Every religion existing in the world has something to say for hypocrites.
Catch 22 for IK, it would have been best to stay away from the any type of deal in the first place in my opinion - time will tell how this effects the bigger picture. There are bound to be groups and factions who will try and leverage this to their advantage - any progress against them will be undone because of one bad call.

Even in the case of TLP, i believe the murder/assult cases have not been dropped.
Well it is technically unknown as the agreement is being kept 'secret', so time will tell really i suppose, if that part is at least lived up to.

All the liberal comparing tlp to militant group need to keep in mind that tlp was banned by a party in power (pti) , it was just administrative misuse of power by religious haters ruling pakistan unlike other organizations who are banned via courts of pakistan becauze there was evidence of their terrorist activities. Tlp is a political party and has a much cleaner slate when compared to all the other parties in existence presently in pakistan and that include zaani khan and co ,he attacked parlement and police station(real case of challenging writ of the state).

All the liberal comparing tlp to militant group need to keep in mind that tlp was banned by a party in power (pti) , it was just administrative misuse of power by religious haters ruling pakistan unlike other organizations who are banned via courts of pakistan becauze there was evident of their terrorist activities. Tlp is a political party and much cleaner slate when compared to all the other parties in existence presently in pakistan and that include zaani khan and co ,he attacked parlement and police station(real case of challenging writ of the state).
I am 99% sure people you're calling liberal are not liberal, do not call themselves liberal

It's just that you're far right extremist so from your lense everyone seems like a liberal

I am 99% sure people you're calling liberal are not liberal, do not call themselves liberal

It's just that you're far right extremist so from your lense everyone seems like a liberal
Pakistani liberal aint even liberal,your right!.pakistani liberal are unique creatures . OUR liberal see all their religious folks with the same lenses(contempt) as most white fascists .our liberal want anybody to be treated as a terrorist who demands their nation to uphold religious values. Our liberal use the most vulgar languages for their religious portion of society (which is mejority when compared to these whith fascists asslickers). Our liberal wish to kill mullahs and do 24 hours a day propaganda against them like their white facists Overlord do in western nations and media.

Our "liberals" are the only ones who never go on street to seek justice for the poors of society but they go on street to demand their freedom to have orgies and get drunk where ever they want . Our liberal are fascist and totally not liberal ..like everything fake in pakistan , our liberals are also fake ! You would never hear these ppl going against waderas , chaudaries, industrialists etc but always on the street to defend their dirty lifestyle.

All extremists and Terrorists organizations should be banned.
So modi must banned RSS in endia & israel must banned its extremist organisations & what about shia & qadiane extremisam & there terrorist & militant organisation they also must be banned...

Back
Top Bottom