What's new

Singapore Breaks Down Covid Deaths by Vaccine, With Moderna Seeing Lowest Rate

Data is data regardless of size, it could also skew the other way, with a bigger dataset, the less death.

That's why I said confidence level is the lowest, because the results could easily be skewed by any more or less single death.

It's also true that Sinopharm was rolled out only in Sept, compared to Pfizer in January. Deaths were collected throughout 12 months for Pfizer, while only 3 months for Sinopharm. Also considering that it takes time to be fully vaccinated, most recipients of Sinopharm are probably considered fully vaccinated for only 1 or 2 months in 2021, a very short period to collect reliable data. It also ignores the general waning of vaccine efficacy.

That's why I said confidence level is the lowest, because the results could easily be skewed by any more or less single death.

It's also true that Sinopharm was rolled out only in Sept, compared to Pfizer in January. Deaths were collected throughout 12 months for Pfizer, while only 3 months for Sinopharm. Also considering that it takes time to be fully vaccinated, most recipients of Sinopharm are probably considered fully vaccinated for only 1 or 2 months in 2021, a very short period to collect reliable data. It also ignores the general waning of vaccine efficacy.
Are you saying it takes 12 months for a person to die from vaccine inefficiency? 3 months is reasonable mate. You have your confidence skewed towards Pfizer, it's up to you, but i have known cases of cover up by Pfizer...

Are you saying it takes 12 months for a person to die from vaccine inefficiency? 3 months is reasonable mate.

You still don't understand? The figures in OP are not adjusted at all for when the vaccine was taken.

The longer the time period, the more deaths are 'accumulated'.

Most recipients of Sinopharm are effectively fully vaccinated for only 2 to 3 months since it was so recently approved. The time period to 'accumulate' deaths is so much shorter than other vaccines approved.

Add that that any more or less single death could easily skew the results, the confidence level for Sinopharm is extremely low.

The sample size of 247 deaths among fully vaccinated is far too small to even try to draw any conclusions, age and comorbidities (not vaccination status) is the deciding factor in determining whether you survive or not. Young healthy people will have a far much higher survival rate than the old people regardless of vaccination status.

It is totally anti science when GoS says mRNA is as safe as inactivated virus. mRNA is live. Inactivated virus is dead. Singapore is become a cult like country. The elites are very irresponsible. Entire scientist and medical community are whore.

The sample size of 247 deaths among fully vaccinated is far too small to even try to draw any conclusions, age and comorbidities (not vaccination status) is the deciding factor in determining whether you survive or not. Young healthy people will have a far much higher survival rate than the old people regardless of vaccination status.
The sample size is pretty much irrelevant, the conclusions and headlines parotted by the usual biased and disingenious trolls are just retarded jumps to conclusions that are not backed by the data or any logic and just grounded by bias, prejudice and deliberate dishonesty.

Just because I have 10 times more samples of rainfall in India, doesnt mean my conclusion that Chinese raincoats are inferior to American raincoats because India is wet is any more reliable.

"It can be skewed in both directions so its valid and defenisible to jump to conclusions" is just as much of a retarded statement devoid of any real logic. Thats not how confidence works.

Last edited:
The sample size is pretty much irrelevant, the conclusions and headlines parotted by the usual biased and disingenious trolls are just retarded jumps to conclusions that are not backed by the data or any logic and just grounded by bias, prejudice and deliberate dishonesty.

Just because I have 10 times more samples of rainfall in India, doesnt mean my conclusion that Chinese raincoats are inferior to American raincoats because India is wet is any more reliable.

"It can be skewed in both directions so its valid and defenisible to jump to conclusions" is just as much of a retarded statement devoid of any real logic. Thats not how confidence works.

How about you reply and rebut each specific points directly, instead of evading and making a string of nonsensical generalization in every thread with nothing to substantiate?

Last edited:
How about you reply and rebut each specific points directly, instead of evading and making a string of nonsensical generalization in every thread with nothing to substantiate?

That's his typical response style in every thread. I think he uses an auto-response generator with "useless tripe" as the seed value.

Back
Top Bottom