What's new

Sindhi community in India

Sadhna and Babita, both Bollywood actresses of 1960s, were also Sindhi.
Yes. And for the younger lot, Tamanna Bhatia and Kiara Advani ;)

A cute sindhi actress from the late 90s early 2000 was my classmate. Won't name her though 😶

Knew few from work, used to think they were Gujaratis tbh but later came to know otherwise. One would actively read Sindhi literature and all.

Pakistan should also make a movie about their 92 world cup win but it may be a politically tricky thing given current circumstances.. kya team thi.. IK, Wasim, a young Inzy, the wily old fox, Miandad, Aamir Sohail et al

Was a good movie, this, well acted, Ranvir did a great job of really being the most genuine Kapil Dev he could be.. mast feel good.

Last edited:
Another thing to note is that Sindhi community in India are all urban migrants from cities like Karachi and Hyderabad. I have never come across a Hindu Sindhi from a rural background.

Yes. And for the younger lot, Tamanna Bhatia and Kiara Advani ;)

A cute sindhi actress from the late 90s early 2000 was my classmate. Won't name her though 😶

Preeti Jhangiani?

One of my favorite was Kitu Gidwani.. I'm a 70s child..

Preeti Jhangiani?

One of my favorite was Kitu Gidwani.. I'm a 70s child..
Yep that one.

Kitu gidwani was my first crush although I was only about 7 years old when she appeared in the DD show air hostess. I was instantly smitten by her and wanted to grow up to marry her.

They mostly stayed in Pakistan. Rural Sindh and small towns have a lot of Hindu population.
In small towns and villages people tend to know each other. Nothing like the small town/village feel in the subcontinent. I am a villager at heart, like my dad's side, although I wasn't raised in one.

Back
Top Bottom