What's new

Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad removed from office

I foresee Governor Raj in future ..... (it's just my assessment may go wrong)
Not possible for governor rule you need a resolution from the provincial assembly ,thanks to 18th amendment, these politicians have planned well from last 8yeas ,while our establishment was sleeping during that era under the leadership of great great ashfaq Pervaiz kayani,his incompetence has taken nation decades back and to rectify that mistake Raheel don't have time ,what a bad luck,

People will now vote on sectarian lines Aswj , MWM ,JUI , JI & PTI .. khi has gone to dogs unfortunately

Sadly that's true. I think.we are going to witness the Shia Sunni sectarian conflict reignite that MQM actually healed.

Sadly that's true. I think.we are going to witness the Shia Sunni sectarian conflict reignite that MQM actually healed.
Unfortunately it is the case now it will be a lot more harsh than what we saw in the 80's ... some of the members here wish to live in their stupid fcking denial fantasy mode

Saeeduzzaman-1-640x405.jpg

An 80 year old sick man.......
Didn't they have a younger puppet....?

People will now vote on sectarian lines Aswj , MWM ,JUI , JI & PTI .. khi has gone to dogs unfortunately
A lot of Shia populace votes for MQM, MWM is just like what JSQM is for Sindhis. Good for street protests but not for balloot.

View attachment 350804

An 80 year old sick man.......
Didn't they have a younger puppet....?
Serves two purposes
1-An effort to make a push into Urdu speaking vote by PMLN.
2-Allows MQM to regain Vigor by consolidating political leadership ahead of election year.

Pti is national party with Shia leaders :D
I see them grabbing more Khi votes post Altaf

Unfortunately it is the case now it will be a lot more harsh than what we saw in the 80's ... some of the members here wish to live in their stupid fcking denial fantasy mode
But it would be sill just to write off mqm just now they still are very popular and they will grab most seats of Khi

Only old dying mummies are left in Pakistan to sit & run key positions in Pakistan. Gadari party did it & now ganja league is doing it.

Nawaz Sharif is known for showering favours on judges who at one point favoured him.

If you remember connection of Sauduz Zaman Siddiqi and Musharraf NRO

People of karachi would rather vote for a donkey then jamaate harami.
bro i am from karachi and after seeing your derogatory reply i probably would vote for jamat e islami at least they are not traitors

mqm never healed anything it was left to fester

lol they let him leave the country! fucking great our country is! muk mukka rules here! bastards!

Only old dying mummies are left in Pakistan to run the key positions.

Back
Top Bottom