What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa called Chief of the Armed Forces of Iran Maj Gen Bagheri.

Rawalpindi - May 12, 2020
No PR-78/2020-ISPR

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa called Chief of the Armed Forces of Iran Maj Gen Bagheri. COAS expressed concerns on recent terrorist attack on Pak security forces resulting in shahadat of 6 security personnel near Pak-Iran border. Both Commanders resolved to enhance security measures on either side of the border. COAS said that Pakistan has started fencing the border but will require mutual bilateral cooperation to ensure border security and stem smuggling activity which is also used by terrorists and Narco traffickers for covering their movement. Both also discussed Covid 19 and need to improve border terminals to address such issues. COAS reiterated Pakistan’s desire for regional peace and stability on basis of mutual respect, non interference and equality.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Whatever is happening here is all linked to this. The strategy has been defined, they will run their propaganda two achieve two things:
1) raise the issue at UN level (which is b.s i know)
2)
Convince the local youth as well as those residing abroad to pick up arms. Such interviews, articles, propaganda material will be utilized as material for Psy Ops.

In coming few weeks or a month or two, wait for Balochistan Embassy in exile

I know, he copy pasted from someone else :sick:
I was researching on something else & stumbled upon this...They are getting desperate to bridge the gap b/w Sindhi, Baloch & Pushtoon Nationalists. These dissidents are being rallied for this sole purpose.

Daily Sitrep 18.05.2020.jpg
@Horus FYI

G bilkul... pictures received

BRAS statement was really forth coming, that hey if you see some dead terrorists to be on Missing person list, it's not our fault, Security Forces used the people in their detention and put them there :D ....

This confirms that Missing Persons are indeed working with the Terrorists.
View attachment 636085
@Horus

Brother, it says 27 KM ander , is it just me or its implying that SSG is crossing into Iranian side to kill these Rats ?

Back
Top Bottom