What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

Will Appreciate If someone can get video of this seminar:

EbqtRJnXkAApQFS

EbnXE3LWsAAqKEB

This should have been picked up by those active on twitter......

EbY2TuxXYAEmc6g

Interesting!!!!! What Afghanistan got to do with Free Balochistan Movement ???

@Horus

Boy o Boy, are my ears hearing correctly? Apple does not fall far from the tree, but so soon ??

Disclaimer: Cannot identify myself if the one in the image & video are same ladies, will be obliged if any member can confirm or correct me but the video is self explanatory & busts these Fake Missing Persons mantra.

The latest sob story in town. HASEENA QAMBRANI.
106624613_2825183357743011_2460113074040155891_o.jpg

Last edited:
what is the connection b/w the two lades ....??? are they both same .... ???

Just trying to figure that out, am not good at Facial Recognition, let me put a disclaimer but the tweet said it was same, but main point was exposing this Missing Persons Mantra & exposing it just like Fake TERROR Hubs randi rona by Indians.

@Foxtrot Alpha you must have watched the video release by BLA about the training of Terrorist who attacked PSX ....

what your take on it ...???

Hyrbyair Marri in Balochistan Dialogue

1-
Threatening Turks and Arabs along with Chinese

[Comment: I don't think its an empty threat they might have plan related to Investment projects of KSA and UAE in Balochistan, while Turkey is also seeking Investment opportunities in Balochistan so are also on watch list, so in short a threat to all of the foreign investment projects in Balochistan]

2- Same BS propaganda of destruction of complete Villages of Balochs and Death squads of PA

3- He is emphasising more on Baloch Identity than Denial of Rights for Local Population which previously they use to propagate a lot

[Comment: If this line of thinking prevail then they will oppose any social and economic development (which they still do) at the name of threat to Baloch Identity but would accuse Pakistan for the backwardness of Balochistan]

4- Mixing Racial and Religious cards by accusing 'Punjabis' killing 'Balochs' with 'Allah Hu Akbar'

5- Accusing of sending Pashtuns and other ethnicities people to fight in kashmir after brainwashing at the name of Islam but as per him Punjab don't take burn

[Comment: the above two points might be an attempt of echoing Indian Narrative of Pakistan being the source of Islamic Terrorism]

6- As per him Azad Balochistan would a country that will domestically promote coexistence of multi religions and would be a Bridge b/w Hindus of India and Muslims

[Comment: why India would need to have a bridge of Azad Baloch to have relationship with other Muslim countries when they already have good relations with almost every Muslim country of the region other than Pakistan, so in my understanding it is an attempt of offering Azad Balochistan as Subservient of Indian hegemonic state]

7- Further he is proposing the concept that Balochistan and Hindustan have 'common border' and Sindh is part of Hindustan [@5:56]

[Comment: In my assessment he encouraging India to make move for Sindh to have a direct access for Balochistan, in other words advocating for the alliance of Sindhudesh and Baloch Separatists]

8- 'Offering' Gawadar for Afghan trade but as per him currently Pakistani Punjabi is taking the Gawadar forcefully that why they oppose it

[Comment: this is same as mentioned above in his comment of offering Azad Balochistan as Subservient state of India]

Hyrbyair Marri in Balochistan Dialogue

1-
Threatening Turks and Arabs along with Chinese

[Comment: I don't think its an empty threat they might have plan related to Investment projects of KSA and UAE in Balochistan, while Turkey is also seeking Investment opportunities in Balochistan so are also on watch list, so in short a threat to all of the foreign investment projects in Balochistan]

2- Same BS propaganda of destruction of complete Villages of Balochs and Death squads of PA

3- He is emphasising more on Baloch Identity than Denial of Rights for Local Population which previously they use to propagate a lot

[Comment: If this line of thinking prevail then they will oppose any social and economic development (which they still do) at the name of threat to Baloch Identity but would accuse Pakistan for the backwardness of Balochistan]

4- Mixing Racial and Religious cards by accusing 'Punjabis' killing 'Balochs' with 'Allah Hu Akbar'

5- Accusing of sending Pashtuns and other ethnicities people to fight in kashmir after brainwashing at the name of Islam but as per him Punjab don't take burn

[Comment: the above two points might be an attempt of echoing Indian Narrative of Pakistan being the source of Islamic Terrorism]

6- As per him Azad Balochistan would a country that will domestically promote coexistence of multi religions and would be a Bridge b/w Hindus of India and Muslims

[Comment: why India would need to have a bridge of Azad Baloch to have relationship with other Muslim countries when they already have good relations with almost every Muslim country of the region other than Pakistan, so in my understanding it is an attempt of offering Azad Balochistan as Subservient of Indian hegemonic state]

7- Further he is proposing the concept that Balochistan and Hindustan have 'common border' and Sindh is part of Hindustan [@5:56]

[Comment: In my assessment he encouraging India to make move for Sindh to have a direct access for Balochistan, in other words advocating for the alliance of Sindhudesh and Baloch Separatists]

8- 'Offering' Gawadar for Afghan trade but as per him currently Pakistani Punjabi is taking the Gawadar forcefully that why they oppose it

[Comment: this is same as mentioned above in his comment of offering Azad Balochistan as Subservient state of India]

An Interesting thread on the same topic. I believe Fahad was a member here too or perhaps it was someone else?

I believe Fahad was a member here too or perhaps it was someone else?
I am not aware .....

BTW Have you seen training video of BLA terrorists of PSX attack ....

Preliminary investigation into death of Pakistani journalist in Sweden closed
0:55 min

Published onsdag 15 juli kl 15.21

The Swedish prosecution authority has closed a preliminary murder investigation opened when the body of a missing Pakistani journalist was found in Uppsala in April, saying they no longer suspect a crime has taken place.

The body of Sajid Hussain, 39, was found in the Fyris river just north of the city where he had been working and studying.

The Swedish Prosecution Authority has now closed its preliminary investigation, explaining that there is no longer cause to continue with it.

Back
Top Bottom