What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

Whether that list can be compiled or not, but it will be wrong comparison. Thats my take.
Yes he tried to carry on the tempo of operations with his flair and fervour but soon realized that without legal cover and in face of political resistance, nothing much could be achieved.Bajwa knew that from get go so did not make much public effort to begin with.The present alleged no capture rule seems to be the only way forward.

Whether that list can be compiled or not, but it will be wrong comparison. Thats my take.
The intention isnt to compare COAS's and their tenures. My guess is that most of the attacks are/were against FC Baluchistan. Then against Army and remaining ones against Police and civilians.

Army took most losses in KPK due to Ops, while FC is active in Baluchistan. The Police as well as Rangers see most action in Sindh than Punjab. There is hardly any incident in AJK in comparison to other provinces.

In the recent Peshawar attack, policemen were on duty so took the hit however the attack was against civilians. Is it so easy to carry weapons in Peshawar and not get detected by KPK Police or Traffic Police.

Yes he tried to carry on the tempo of operations with his flair and fervour but soon realized that without legal cover and in face of political resistance, nothing much could be achieved.Bajwa knew that from get go so did not make much public effort to begin with.The present alleged no capture rule seems to be the only way forward.
What's the equivalent of Sindh's SSU and Punjab's Elite Force in Baluchistan ?
What about an equivalent of Lahore's Dolphin force in Quetta and other cities of Baluchistan ?

These are not be decided by COAS but by CM's, Governors and other designated officials of the province.

These are not be decided by COAS but by CM's, Governors and other designated officials of the province.
My point exactly. When Army realized it could not be the prime internal security agency due to political bickering, it backed down.I say screw it anyway, go for kinetic kills when there is no guaranteed prosecution

Hundreds of IEDs incidents near LOC on our side, some blown, some diffused, by indians....
What...how did the Indians get the IEDs on our side?? Also were these incidents before or after the Musharraf ceasefire and Indian fencing??

Last edited:
@PanzerKiel
Bhai jaan mera ye maan na hai k agar Balochistan aur Sindh mein waderon aur sardaron ka khatma kiya jae. To hamare aksar masail hal ho sakte hain.

Kya is nazarye mein koi sadaqat hai?

how did the Indians get the IEDs on our side??
We have phone call recordings of Indian handlers having conversation with their agents in AJK about planting IEDs and have verifiable events otherwise the agent would not get paid.

Indian in past succeed to create a cell or you can say a less known so called political leader in exile was the main person who was arranging Human resource and political grounds to works for Indian interest.

As per last info in public domain as far as I know we claimed to bust that cell, but latest status is unknown.

@PanzerKiel
Bhai jaan mera ye maan na hai k agar Balochistan aur Sindh mein waderon aur sardaron ka khatma kiya jae. To hamare aksar masail hal ho sakte hain.

Kya is nazarye mein koi sadaqat hai?
These people, whom you are referring to, are not present in Punjab or KPK. But even then, problems persist in these provinces as well. What do you think?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom