What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

This Afghani Cow on asylum in Turkey earlier posted same details, I think its fake news. These scumbags usually show bodies before anything else.
I know the claim will be propaganda. And i know they wont show their dead. What i want to know is whether this attack happened recently or if its old.

Also Iran.... They dont take action against the terrorists in their nation, yet cry we are acting like the US

I know the claim will be propaganda. And i know they wont show their dead. What i want to know is whether this attack happened recently or if its old.

Also Iran.... They dont take action against the terrorists in their nation, yet cry we are acting like the US

Apparently it's true. But 11 causalities didn't happen in 1 attack. 2 attacks in a week resulted in 11 causalities.

Last edited:
Now a certain Indian loser will generalise this on Twitter to make his living worthwhile.

And this tweet is from yesterday, yet nothing on media or any other source.

Why do you expect Pakistan to army to acknowledge deaths when it has a habit of hiding it? Mainstream media is careful not to go against the ISPR narrative due to censorships

Why do you expect Pakistan to army to acknowledge deaths when it has a habit of hiding it? Mainstream media is careful not to go against the ISPR narrative due to censorships
Really, and I thought it were always Indians making such claims.
A little known reporter or rather nobody somehow can get this info and post it but not any credible sources.

Then again, why would it make sense for ISPR to hide its casualties when it displays the casualties sustained in battle right then and there. The marwa check post attack? The ambushes on fc that lead to 7+ martyred? Why display those but not this?

Then again, why would it make sense for ISPR to hide its casualties when it displays the casualties sustained in battle right then and there. The marwa check post attack? The ambushes on fc that lead to 7+ martyred? Why display those but not this?

I can explain that part. There is a clear cut pattern. FC casualties are first reported by OSINT accounts e.g JANA, Keeri3302 and others. Then Local Baloch reporters report those casualties, then after 24-48 hours ISPR release a press release since the casualty news has already been leaked. You can take any ISPR press release w.r.t Balochistan casualty and see the same exact pattern. The ambushes you mentioned in your post. Same thing happened for those as well . It was local baloch reporters, The Baloch Terrorist twitter accounts and OSINT accounts which reported the casualty first. Then came the ISPR press release. You can take past 2 year data as sample size and would find 99 % time this pattern happening again and again

Do you know TTP released a video killing 2 PA soldiers in Bajaur through Sniping 2 days ago? Do you see ISPR admitting those casualty ?

ISPR will only admit that if they know if there is NCO, JCO or Officer is involved in the casualty list or the news has been leaked on the twitter and there is a imminent video coming from Baloch terrorist accounts. They will admit then. A bitter reality we have to accept but this things has been happening since 1971. I will quote one post of 1971 battle where C.O 4FF was under-reporting/hiding deaths !

Last edited:
I can explain that part. There is a clear cut pattern. FC casualties are first reported by OSINT accounts e.g JANA, Keeri3302 and others. Then Local Baloch reporters report those casualties, then after 24-48 hours ISPR release a press release since the casualty news has already been leaked. You can take any ISPR press release w.r.t Balochistan casualty and see the same exact pattern. The ambushes you mentioned in your post. Same thing happened for those as well . It was local baloch reporters, The Baloch Terrorist twitter accounts and OSINT accounts which reported the casualty first. Then came the ISPR press release. You can take past 2 year data as sample size and would find 99 % time this pattern happening again and again

Do you know TTP released a video killing 2 PA soldiers in Bajaur through Sniping 2 days ago? Do you see ISPR admitting those casualty ?

ISPR will only admit that if they know if there is NCO, JCO or Officer is involved in the casualty list or the news has been leaked on the twitter and there is a imminent video coming from Baloch terrorist accounts. They will admit then. A bitter reality we have to accept but this things has been happening since 1971. I will quote one post of 1971 battle where C.O 4FF was under-reporting/hiding deaths !
24-48 hours could be the time it would take to verify the casualties as well. As for some casualties being filmed by the terrorists... TTP, BLA and what not have a habit of using old footage and posing it as new footage.

@PanzerKiel can you shed anymore info on this?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom